smoth

smoth

i need abused dog stacy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: The Grinch, mtcut3plush, Deleted member 30037 and 2 others
Screenshot 2024 02 19 at 35040 PM

like this.

conclusion? youre ugly MTN. accept it instead of cope surgeries that won't change you in any aspect, if anything they'd make you even more unattractive.

• JFL
Reactions: ottomancel and smoth
Which picture is the real one? Recessed jaw makes you a mtn but without it you are at least a high mtn
the one without recessed jaw, people say im high mtn-htn

Can i see a front profile pic?

haven't washed my hair for days, ive been ill
i consider getting jaw implants, chin implants, zso with zygos implants, sub orbital implants and maybe canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: h111
  • +1
Reactions: smoth
you just need jaw imlpants
my esr is fucked up (0.48-0.49 depending on the pic even tho my ipd is around 68 mm), so i need zso and zygos implants for more bizygomatic width

my esr is fucked up (0.48-0.49 depending on the pic even tho my ipd is around 68 mm), so i need zso and zygos implants for more bizygomatic width
nah nigga zygo implant is worse thing to exist u will look horrible and u will probably suicide lol.
don't waste ur eye area nigga just get jaw implants and train that tiny neck u look like a twink.
then u will actually look attractive and more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: h111
nah nigga zygo implant is worse thing to exist u will look horrible and u will probably suicide lol.
don't waste ur eye area nigga just get jaw implants and train that tiny neck u look like a twink.
then u will actually look attractive and more masculine.
whats wrong with zygos implants?