Can someone morph me with MSE?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Let’s say around 10 millimeters of expansion. I know MSE yields minor results, but they should benefit me nonetheless. I don’t have confidence in my morphs.
4B85165D B965 4FB5 A623 D96AAE8F3888

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
I mean realistically since you're asian it's already over son. Idk if you should spend 10k on something that won't work.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ascension!, Deleted member 25339, Dystopian and 1 other person
you dont need it
you need jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: callisto, thereallegend and Deleted member 1901
I mean realistically since you're asian it's already over son. Idk if you should spend 10k on something that won't work.
I need a few millimeters IPD increase but there’s no way I’m getting OBO. MSE just seemed like it would subtly improve my face from an anterior view but across multiple features, leading to a significant improvement. It’s also way less brutal than surgeries like the lefort fractures, but I may have to get lefort 1. I do agree it’s over though I may not be able to ascend but will never quit trying nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339, rand anon and twilight
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and LiteralCaucasian
the consequences of lonely subhuman white incels never going outside, they turn into schizos

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF
I should listen to a... pashtun? Um, ok gotcha. Please don't shit in my garden.

the consequences of lonely subhuman white incels never going outside, they turn into schizos

On The Spectrum Rainbow GIF
I don't think you're in a position to speak about schizophrenic behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and twilight
I don't think mse would suffice. It would also increase your bizygomatic width (if it even works that is) that will fuck your esr up even more.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and twilight
your haircut brings too much attention to your ipd and es you need a messy fringe/perm type look with masseter training and leanmaxxing if you don't want implants, as another here said mse would be good for your eyes and mouth but your cheekbones are too laterally wide already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
It definitely works for bizygo width.
That’s not my point, my point was narrowish ipd combined with your current bizygoma width looks ok but when your bizygoma increases via mse with no change to iPd it will ruin your eye separation ratio which is more important than ipd Or bizygomatic width on its own is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and twilight
That’s not my point, my point was narrowish ipd combined with your current bizygoma width looks ok but when your bizygoma increases via mse with no change to iPd it will ruin your eye separation ratio which is more important than ipd Or bizygomatic width on its own is
Yeah I knew you were saying that, but I also thought you were doubtful about MSE expanding zygos. I think the main thing making my eyes look close together is the long midface, but yeah you’re probably right that wider zygos would be bad in my case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339
does my IPD look decent here?
56344179 14DF 48E8 AE18 1B02EBB04D2E