Opinions on morph of me with wider gonions

chadintraining

chadintraining

Solstice
I made this morph of me with wider gonions

Would implants or fillers be a better way of achieving this, as it is only a minor change

I don’t believe chewing would help as my gonions aren’t that good, but it may because I have a masseter size imbalance and the better side of my jaw has the larger masseter

IMG 9029
IMG 9033

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, aleksander, UZB_Strebl and 3 others
Solution
Blackgymmax

Would implants or fillers be a better way of achieving this, as it is only a minor change

I don’t believe chewing would help as my gonions aren’t that good, but it may because I have a masseter size imbalance and the better side of my jaw has the larger masseter

View attachment 2942974View attachment 2942975
Is this neutral position
U can get this w fillers and it'll look literally better than the morph
However u may need a steeper jaw it looks flat
also ur mongoloid primitive
I am white, I just have the nose throwing off my harmony (rhino planned) + bad lighting in that pic, also the hair isn’t doing any favors (may add to the look, changed this already)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
n

ot much . skinny to skinny . my face looks fat cuz recessed bones
Do you have abs

And I have pretty good facial bones other than the gonions, which are ok, but not that special, and I am fairly lean

• +1
Do you have abs

And I have pretty good facial bones other than the gonions, which are ok, but not that special, and I am fairly lean
i have abs only when flex . BMI : 19 idk body fat percent

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
i have abs only when flex . BMI : 19 idk body fat percent
The reason you probably have the bloated look is the bones in that case or just bad fatpads (or both)

Still put in that lil bit of extra work to have abs all the time and get rid of water retention

• Hmm...

View attachment 2942974View attachment 2942975
Your hair looks like a wig worn by 50 year old sheboons

I changed the hair, but I agree, that was a terrible hairstyle

Getting a perm ascended my hair hard
Yeah that was probably the biggest instant looksmax you could do, still recommend cutting it down a bit

• +1
Yeah that was probably the biggest instant looksmax you could do, still recommend cutting it down a bit
Yeah, I am already starting to have some degree of hollow cheeks when I am not bloated, imagine that at 12% bf

Yeah, I am already starting to have some degree of hollow cheeks when I am not bloated, imagine that at 12% bf
Hollow cheeks aren’t really attractive for women. Like positive canthal tilt, it’s a positive, nothing too extreme. People on PSL want to look like models not good looking dudes. Which there is a big difference aesthetically

• +1
That’s because I’m order to have hollow cheeks you need to have good bone structure + be lean
True, what is your opinion on the morph tho, and do you think that is achievable