IMG 20220518 WA0009
IMG 20220523 WA0018
IMG 20220518 WA0028
Foto no exif 17
Foto no exif 15

YOU CAN TAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT BUT PLEASE MORPH THIS SURGERY

2911033 1497889 65280462 10156151618681123 2039596217008128000 o

The surgery is

Double jaw advancement with downgraft + minor genioplasty (backward/Lower)

Credit to @Dude420

Attachments

• IMG-20220519-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20220519-WA0011.jpeg
    644.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20220523-WA0029.jpeg
    IMG-20220523-WA0029.jpeg
    514.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20220520-WA0009.jpeg
    IMG-20220520-WA0009.jpeg
    838.1 KB · Views: 0
Tagging some dudes

@enchanted_elixir
@Deusmaximus
@Prettyboy
@11gaijin

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Guys please help me i have a short face and shit chin

I also need reccomend For eyes

Morphing such a result is not possible imo. How your face will look after a Bimax is incredibly difficult to predict, especially morphing it in frontal pics to create projection. Side profile morphing is still easy.

How old are you btw?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Sal
Morphing such a result is not possible imo. How your face will look after a Bimax is incredibly difficult to predict, especially morphing it in frontal pics to create projection. Side profile morphing is still easy.

How old are you btw?
19 so over For bone development

How old are you btw?
Whats the difference between this bimax and regular bimax

@SendMePicsToRate bro give me advice on surgeries i need

View attachment 1715603View attachment 1715602View attachment 1715605View attachment 1715606View attachment 1715607

YOU CAN TAKE ANY PIC YOU WANT BUT PLEASE MORPH THIS SURGERY

View attachment 1715608
The surgery is

Double jaw advancement with downgraft + minor genioplasty (backward/Lower)

Credit to @Dude420
This is the LAST surgery you need. They will just dog-maxx you.

Your are lacking in the midface projection above your maxilla. In fact, you need LeForte II, not I. Also if you move your jaw even a little, you will turn into a monster-ogre. Just FYI. Now morph away :feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn, Racky and Sal

Your are lacking in the midface projection above your maxilla. In fact, you need LeForte II, not I. Also if you move your jaw even a little, you will turn into a monster-ogre. Just FYI. Now morph away :feelsokman:
Isn't Lefort 2 extremly risky and they do it only on fucked up faces?

Also what is FYI now morph away?

You look fine to me. Definitely not a Bimax candidate which is good, you don't want to spend 20k on surgeries.

Good jaw, good ramus, hair, good skin, forward chin, white. A lot of things going for you. I am not sure what's your bf% but I would suggest going to 12%. And then just go out. I remember you stay in the Balkans, so just slay Balkan pussy.

My honest assessment is that I do not see any surgeries which will coz a magical change. Because I feel surgeries cause ascension when there is an obvious failo which a surgery can fix. Like say a recessed chin (genio) or recessed jaws (bimax), shit nose (rhino), weak jaw (Jaw implant) etc. You don't seem to have any obvious failo which a surgery will fix and cause ascension.

If I were you, I would leanmaxx, NTMaxx and statusmaxx/careermaxx/moneymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Racky

Sorry @11gaijin And @Lagrange most realistic side profile is 4th one rest look Like frauds (im higher body fat now so maybe that plays a role)

You look fine to me. Definitely not a Bimax candidate which is good, you don't want to spend 20k on surgeries.

Good jaw, good ramus, hair, good skin, forward chin, white. A lot of things going for you. I am not sure what's your bf% but I would suggest going to 12%. And then just go out. I remember you stay in the Balkans, so just slay Balkan pussy.

My honest assessment is that I do not see any surgeries which will coz a magical change. Because I feel surgeries cause ascension when there is an obvious failo which a surgery can fix. Like say a recessed chin (genio) or recessed jaws (bimax), shit nose (rhino), weak jaw (Jaw implant) etc. You don't seem to have any obvious failo which a surgery will fix and cause ascension.

My gonial angle is bad and my face look round but i noticed it looks a little Better on Lower body fat and when i vlast potassium to get water out

Also 4th side profile is most realistic. Others seem Like a fraud so i might need genio? Do i have a short face? What about eye are, i noticed my infraorbitals lacking, implants to brows maybe? Decompresion? Canthoplasty?

Best softmaxxes that helped me A TON on parties were extremly cold water on face (whole face ice hooding) + castor oil + potassium pills and water to get the water out + HYOID bone raises For side profile (used to do them)

Not sure about eyelid pulling

Also @Ada Mustang told me chewing would not benefit me since i have a bad gonial angle and a short face but i wanted to test out chewing on my toothles side (i have large maseters on right side cause my tooth was removed on left side ) and i generaly have a feeling right side looks Better

Isn't Lefort 2 extremly risky and they do it only on fucked up faces?
Yes it IS, and no one will perform it on you. But your face is slightly concave IN THE UPPER MIDFACE not in your maxilla. You r maxilla is fine.

Also, your face is OK. But you asked to morph you with bimax, so... you want to improve aesthetically with bimax? It will NOT. You need LeForte II to improve. Or paranasal implants in the least. (y)
Also what is FYI now morph away?
Means sth like "dream away" - "enjoy morphing" :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Yes it IS, and no one will perform it on you. But your face is slightly concave IN THE UPPER MIDFACE not in your maxilla. You r maxilla is fine.

Also, your face is OK. But you asked to morph you with bimax, so... you want to improve aesthetically with bimax? It will NOT. You need LeForte II to improve. Or paranasal implants in the least. (y)

Means sth like "dream away" - "enjoy morphing" :feelsokman:
Morph what you think is the best surgery

your philtrum is already long. In case you underwent Lefort 1 with lowering of alveolar process, you would end up looking like a horse

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
My gonial angle is bad and my face look round but i noticed it looks a little Better on Lower body fat and when i vlast potassium to get water out

Also 4th side profile is most realistic. Others seem Like a fraud so i might need genio? Do i have a short face? What about eye are, i noticed my infraorbitals lacking, implants to brows maybe? Decompresion? Canthoplasty?
2921092_IMG-20220518-WA0043.jpeg

How is this a bad gonial angle dude? That seems to be very good!

Your face doesn't look round to me. Can't say about short face since your pics are all taken from mobile with a lot of distortion so it is hard to say how you look exactly irl.

You don't need a genio either since you can see your chin looks good from the side. Eye area may have potential to improve but I am not sure how much. Eyebrows also decent.

I do feel that you still look very young. Your face may look better in few years. I thought you are 15.

Morph what you think is the best surgery
I don't have the skills to morph it.

You need to move the base of your nose forward, as well as tissues surrounding it. This will straighten the nasolabial folds, and will create a more convex profile (y)

I don't have the skills to morph it.

You need to move the base of your nose forward, as well as tissues surrounding it. This will straighten the nasolabial folds, and will create a more convex profile (y)
Rhino?

No. Paranasal implant ??MAYBISH??:
Pimpl

AND RHINO.

PS. But im not sure This will even help you, since you have a depression above the nose base. Im not sure what can move the upper midface parts forward without leforte II.

Last edited:
Actually now that im looking at you, if you are willing to risk a little to become blind, you can do fillers in the upper midface, somewhere near the nose. Should actually help you :unsure:

But i have no idea how it is done or if it is done. :unsure:

Ok, OP, disregard everything about implants, I have no idea what is wrong with you accept you look weird :feelsrope:

• JFL
Actually now that im looking at you, if you are willing to risk a little to become blind, you can do fillers in the upper midface, somewhere near the nose. Should actually help you :unsure:

But i have no idea how it is done or if it is done. :unsure:
@Lars do you know?

Sorry For tagging you all the time i know you are expert in most of this stuff and i literaly know Jack shit about surgeries

Ok, OP, disregard everything about implants, I have no idea what is wrong with you accept you look weird :feelsrope:
Thanks For effort and mirin your cat PFP

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Jewish and ugly:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ok, then we have different notions of beauty :ROFLMAO:

Though maybe i removed too much chin there.. but imo your jaw ramus is too long :unsure:

RIght now you have IMO 3 glaring failos:
1) Nose too low bridge: rhino
2) Undereye circles
3) Your ramus is too tall, back of your jaw is too ogrish for your virgin face. Needs shaving off IMO. You were created a pretty boy, but your jaw decided to ogrify you. Don't throw poopoo into me for this (cause as we know "muh ramus should be LONG and STRONG, at least 2k long") :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Ok, then we have different notions of beauty :ROFLMAO:

Though maybe i removed too much chin there.. but imo your jaw ramus is too long :unsure:

RIght now you have IMO 3 glaring failos:
1) Nose too low bridge: rhino
2) Undereye circles
3) Your ramus is too tall, back of your jaw is too ogrish for your virgin face. Needs shaving off IMO. You were created a pretty boy, but your jaw decided to ogrify you. Don't throw poopoo into me for this (cause as we know "muh ramus should be LONG and STRONG, at least 2k long") :feelshehe:
What does a tall Ramus look Like im clueless

Also infraorbital rims For underey circle imo never look special, any other way to fix it (DONT SAY MAKEUP :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:)

What does a tall Ramus look Like im clueless

Also infraorbital rims For underey circle imo never look special, any other way to fix it (DONT SAY MAKEUP :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:)
MAKEUP :feelshehe:

PS. But seriously, it depends on why you have them. If it is your lower orbit recessed, fillers/implants for undereye actually WILL help. It helped mine at least.

If it is your veins though...

PS. But seriously, it depends on why you have them. If it is your lower orbit recessed, fillers/implants for undereye actually WILL help. It helped mine at least.

If it is your veins though...

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yeah im not sure i have one pic where i think Lower Orbit looks giga reccessed

IMG 20220514 115842

IMG 20220514 115858 1
IMG 20220514 115908 1
IMG 20220514 115904 1
IMG 20220514 120001 1
IMG 20220514 115955 1
IMG 20220514 115945
IMG 20220514 115911 1

HERE I PURPOSELY RECCESSED MYSELF SO YOU CAN SEE CHEEKBONES
IMG 20220514 115833

Attachments

• IMG_20220514_115847_2.jpg
    IMG_20220514_115847_2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220514_115852.jpg
    IMG_20220514_115852.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
19 so over For bone development
I just made a monolith thread that took half a day, I can't do this

You don’t have a good base for surgerymaxxing, as others pointed out Bimax would be useless, your more so limited by your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
You have autism and BDD. If you think that you look like that guy before surgery, you might be even retarded. You look good man. I know it won't help you, but you look good.

You have autism and BDD. If you think that you look like that guy before surgery, you might be even retarded. You look good man. I know it won't help you, but you look good.
Thanks bro tbh i Never go out and i cant say i didnt get IOIs from girls i actually did but i just never go out and plus im 5'7 im THE BALKANS

You don’t have a good base for surgerymaxxing, as others pointed out Bimax would be useless, your more so limited by your pheno.
What pheno would suit me and what pheno i am rn

I just made a monolith thread that took half a day, I can't do this
I love summer slom fit hawaii shirts paired up with skinny leather pants (i forgot the name i Will send a pic) + leather belts

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I love summer slom fit hawaii shirts paired up with skinny leather pants (i forgot the name i Will send a pic) + leather belts
Send the picture

• +1