Aditya.

Aditya.

It's time for us all to visit Gandy
Also filtermaxxed cuz I hate my curry skin and ignore the pedostache

IMG 1757

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FBl, fatherprime, forevermirin and 11 others
You have no base to work with. Forever destined to be a LTN - sorry.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular and Aditya.
can pass as filipino

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger and Aditya.
Tear troughs as teenager, over bhai

But nice nose and lips for an indian

• +1
Reactions: Aditya.
Tear troughs as teenager, over bhai

But nice nose and lips for an indian
I haven't gymmaxed yet bhai i have no bones except those huge ahh
I'm not even doing any lookmaxxing shit currently to. Improve anything :lul:
I'll start everything after my exams , I'm no hurry I'll wait till. My bones grow

I haven't gymmaxed yet bhai i have no bones except those huge ahh
I'm not even doing any lookmaxxing shit currently to. Improve anything :lul:
I'll start everything after my exams , I'm no hurry I'll wait till. My bones grow
Gymcelling doesn't grow bones on your face, idk what your age is but your bones won't change that much if you're already 18
Do u have also have boards lol? Or jee/neet

• +1
calm down on the frauding ur mogging toto hard

• JFL
Gymcelling doesn't grow bones on your face, idk what your age is but your bones won't change that much if you're already 18
Do u have also have boards lol? Or jee/neet
I ain't 18 yet bhai and bones do grow
Some nigga over here told he grew bones (few mm cope) and also saw some threads about it that's why I'm talking about this shit

I ain't 18 yet bhai and bones do grow
Some nigga over here told he grew bones (few mm cope) and also saw some threads about it that's why I'm talking about this shit
Whats your height Bhai?

Yupp :lul: I haven't studied shit and also gave jee bcs of parents pressure but i didnt studied shit , tukke marke aya mei
Lmfao same :feelsrope: , but parents now expect me to get 99%ile or something

• So Sad
Damn never thought about these options bhai thannks for info
Bitsat is godsend, and thankfully it's 2nd session is June 25 or something so plentty of time even if you start now

Check this post for alll the exams, but IMO only the ones I mentioned are worth it

• Love it
Bitsat is godsend, and thankfully it's 2nd session is June 25 or something so plentty of time even if you start now

Check this post for alll the exams, but IMO only the ones I mentioned are worth it
Thanks bhai , I'm not doing that coding programing shit tho , their jobs is at Crysis , might do data clouding course in uni and shit and some freelancing in summer by doing thumbnails and editing videos for ytubers :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
Thanks bhai , I'm not doing that coding programing shit tho , their jobs is at Crysis , might do data clouding course in uni and shit and some freelancing in summer by doing thumbnails and editing videos for ytubers :lul:
Enjoy college brah no need to learn niche skills just to earn 5k a month :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Enjoy college brah no need to learn niche skills just to earn 5k a month :feelsrope:
I already had learned those skills in back in 2020 I used to edit videos and do thumbnails for ytubers :lul: saved some money but I spent all of it on games for microtransitions, skins etc shit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52404
Also filtermaxxed cuz I hate my curry skin and ignore the pedostache

5'10 in india is good stop overanalysing and compare yourself with people around you not one in a billion supermodels

• +1