mistermogger

100mg test permablast

6 eggs
1 avocado
100g strawberries
200g blueberries
2 kiwi

anything else to add thats within budget? also rate it 1/10 based on nutrition

Quite nutritionally rich, you are covering most of your NRVs. I would add 2 glasses of raw milk(600ml) + 30g of raw liver. Then you basically covering almost all of your NRVs.

I would also remove avocado as it high in PUFAs(inflammatory)

Attachments

• 1000010737.jpg
    1000010737.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000010737.jpg
    1000010737.jpg
    368.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000010738.jpg
    1000010738.jpg
    726.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Ok. 1/10

• Woah
Reactions: mistermogger
View attachment 3042117
Quite nutritionally rich, you are covering most of your NRVs. I would add 2 glasses of raw milk(600ml) + 30g of raw liver. Then you basically covering almost all of your NRVs.
View attachment 3042118
I would also remove avocado as it high in PUFAs(inflammatory)
what else to eat instead of avocados for fats bhai :(

and ive never tried raw liver before, would frozen raw liver work or does it lose nutrients?

what else to eat instead of avocados for fats bhai :(

and ive never tried raw liver before, would frozen raw liver work or does it lose nutrients?
For fats eat butter, heavy cream, fatty meat.

Frozen is fine, but fresh is better. Make sure that it's organic, grass-fed and doesn't taste bitter(if it does then cook it).

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
For fats eat butter, heavy cream, fatty meat.

Frozen is fine, but fresh is better. Make sure that it's organic, grass-fed and doesn't taste bitter(if it does then cook it).
30g of raw liver daily is good enough right? also idk if i can get raw milk in sweden :feelswhy:

30g of raw liver daily is good enough right? also idk if i can get raw milk in sweden :feelswhy:
Pretty sure you can. Also I remembered that brains are also quite good for fats(better to eat them raw as well, btw better to eat eggs raw as well)

why the fuck is your kiwi touching your eggs, hairy ass eggs your gonna eat now

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Pretty sure you can. Also I remembered that brains are also quite good for fats(better to eat them raw as well, btw better to eat eggs raw as well)
you love it raw dont you :love:

You need some protein bvll

jfl going to a farmer just to get raw milk, what other alternatives of milk can i get
Bro, go to a fucking farmer. Raw milk is a blessing from gods. If I were you I would get majority of my calories from milk(I personally drink 2.3 liters of milk, unfortunately it's pasteurised cuz in Scotland it's forbidden to sell raw dairy)

You should, it removes phytic acid(makes you absorb micronutrients better, improves digestion)
anything else to add in my daily bulk thats not too expensive?

Why so fucking much fruit

• Hmm...
Bro, go to a fucking farmer. Raw milk is a blessing from gods. If I were you I would get majority of my calories from milk(I personally drink 2.3 liters of milk, unfortunately it's pasteurised cuz in Scotland it's forbidden to sell raw dairy)

jfl 9 dollars for 300ml of raw milk, aint buying that jewish ass shit the fuck :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
stupidly low amount no?
100g of raw white rice is ~60g of carbs. 100g of raw white rice is ~220-250g of cooked. So we are getting 25g of carbs per 100g. 25g is not much more than 20g from potatoes

100g of raw white rice is ~60g of carbs. 100g of raw white rice is ~220-250g of cooked. So we are getting 25g of carbs per 100g. 25g is not much more than 20g from potatoes
maybe im just retarded or something, ok anyways.

so swap rice and pasta with sweet potatoes preferably, cooked in raw butter
30g raw liver daily
start spamming milk cuz i dont usually drink milk (im not buying raw milk nigga fuck you and that jewish ass price)

anything else to add in this daily diet?

Ideally you should replace your carbs with fruit and honey(maybe even some organic white sugar)
too much to get in like 300-400g of carbs daily

maybe im just retarded or something, ok anyways.

so swap rice and pasta with sweet potatoes preferably, cooked in raw butter
30g raw liver daily
start spamming milk cuz i dont usually drink milk (im not buying raw milk nigga fuck you and that jewish ass price)

anything else to add in this daily diet?

too much to get in like 300-400g of carbs daily
Don't cook sweet potatoes in raw butter, add it after cuz you are essentially pasteurizing it

I personally mix 150g of honey with 2.3l of whole milk and drink it throught the day(already gives me 220g carbs). Eat some fruit and you are easily at 300g.

Don't cook sweet potatoes in raw butter, add it after cuz you are essentially pasteurizing it

I personally mix 150g of honey with 2.3l of whole milk and drink it throught the day(already gives me 220g carbs). Eat some fruit and you are easily at 300g.
so how to cook them? boil? can i not sear them in a pan?

I like to bake them(least effort, don't need to spend time pilling skin off)
oh right lmao, do you add any seasonings to them cuz ive never tasted sweet potatoes before, i would think that they are sweet