ragingmanlet
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2025
- Posts
- 8,140
- Reputation
- 17,346
Lmk if u can pay for it
Also rate ts
Also rate ts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Yes what’s your Cash App
$segullzYes what’s your Cash App
How can I pay?
just pay me $40 so the debt goes away and I can buy the bkHow can I pay?
Nvm i only had Cash App sorryjust pay me $40 so the debt goes away and I can buy the bk
Or PayPal me
Or Zelle me
Okay I’ll get another account just waitNvm i only had Cash App sorry
I can Zelle you 7 dollarsOkay I’ll get another account just wait
No just send to $Dexhenn on cashappI can Zelle you 7 dollars
Mf needs 30$ to be poor
Bro u got my hopes high up for no reason… pls just pay the $7 to $Dexhenn im hungryView attachment 5724164
Nvm but I got you on the 15th I get payed I can send you 40 to clear ur debt I feel bad
I’ll go the bank then insert some cash can you waitBro u got my hopes high up for no reason… pls just pay the $7 to $Dexhenn im hungry
Quit lying. Just tell me if you’re paying or not.I’ll go the bank then insert some cash can you wait
man if you got that kinda cash to burn buy this grey a vipView attachment 5724164
Nvm but I got you on the 15th I get payed I can send you 40 to clear ur debt I feel bad
Nigga wtf how is this so cheap
I’m frQuit lying. Just tell me if you’re paying or not.
It is 20 he just had a promoNigga wtf how is this so cheap
Such thing would cost 20$ in my country![]()
I got a $15 coupon because I made a complaint about the staff members bullying meNigga wtf how is this so cheap
Such thing would cost 20$ in my country![]()
Yeah I see now well I wanted to move there already in my mindIt is 20 he just had a promo
Ahh I love u man god bless uView attachment 57241947 dollars I’m walking to the bank

Can u do $10 though? Cuz of taxes and fees and shietView attachment 57241947 dollars I’m walking to the bank
I only have 7 im sorry I got you thr 15th thoCan u do $10 though? Cuz of taxes and fees and shiet
Fsst food has gotten so fucking expensive like i paid 30€ for some mcdonalds the other day
Fr broFsst food has gotten so fucking expensive like i paid 30€ for some mcdonalds the other day

Yeah without coupons its like the same as an actual restaurantFr bro
I’m constantly using coupons and stuff tho![]()