Can someone perform an exorcism on the copers on here?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
The absolutely delusional state of this forum is beyond disturbing. And I‘m not referring to the trolls and larpers

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 6723
92970c7434278d48-scary-movie-exorcist-gifs-tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 9355 and 4 others
You've been here for over a year OP... don't you think it's time for some changes?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 9837
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te... cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare... Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis... Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine... quem inferi tremunt... Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
The absolutely delusional state of this forum is beyond disturbing. And I‘m not referring to the trolls and larpers
HERE I COME
"Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you"
I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you

Eliott Rodger is the most Merciful, the Most miséricordieux

“I’m 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous
2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous

recite this 3x time and you'll ascend in term of looks,status, and money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Bewusst
Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica. Ergo, omnis legio diabolica, adiuramus te... cessa decipere humanas creaturas, eisque æternæ perditionìs venenum propinare... Vade, satana, inventor et magister omnis fallaciæ, hostis humanæ salutis... Humiliare sub potenti manu Dei; contremisce et effuge, invocato a nobis sancto et terribili nomine... quem inferi tremunt... Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, Domine. Ut Ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
roman me

I get this question often lately, yes I am
i just can't take you srs with that avi keep thinking your a troll your self

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
You are the healthiest example of body dysmorphia on PSL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9837
Elaborate?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Op your white. High tier normie and not a manlet

your entirely a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
HERE I COME
"Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you"

“I’m 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I’m still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

recite this 3x time and you'll ascend in term of looks,status, and money

Elaborate?
Every other thread. Especially the posts of self-hating deathniks. Muh „I‘d live life on easy mode if only I had light eyes/skin“

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Every other thread. Especially the posts of self-hating deathniks. Muh „I‘d live life on easy mode if only I had light eyes/skin“
@Short Ugly and Brown

Bro please start being a troll again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Bewusst
@Short Ugly and Brown
He‘d need at least three exorcisms performed by Faith Riem herself and even then it‘d be questionable whether his sanity can be regained because he probably never had any in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 9072