Can someone please give me actual f*cking advice?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
FAAA2415 24B6 4CE1 9D13 7A892FC94DAF
20896FA6 D5D1 4D73 A366 A85ABF951017
EE4FB2F4 5950 4389 9EF1 08635887EE38

Like I seriously don’t know how to fix my face.

Right now I’m at like a PSL 3-4, and I want to get it up to being a high-tier normie or a chad.

I’m only 17 (even tho I look older) so I’m not doing any plastic surgery, and tbh, I don’t think I am ever gonna do it either.

My whole face just looks fucking weird. Like in that first pic my nose looks like a bulb, in the second one it looks like a beak, and in the last one it looks completely normal. Same with my forehead, in the first two it looks massive and in the last one it looks normal. It’s like every part of my face looks awful at one angle and okay at another.

Is there anything I can do outside of surgery?
Also I’m not norwooding. My hair was parted up in the first pic and I have a big forehead, and in the other two it’s just messy.

I’m only 17 so I doubt I’m balding

I know it’s a meme but actually get a haircut

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and BigBoy
View attachment 86105View attachment 86106View attachment 86107

Right now I’m at like a PSL 3-4, and I want to get it up to being a high-tier normie or a chad.

I’m only 17 (even tho I look older) so I’m not doing any plastic surgery, and tbh, I don’t think I am ever gonna do it either.

My whole face just looks fucking weird. Like in that first pic my nose looks like a bulb, in the second one it looks like a beak, and in the last one it looks completely normal. Same with my forehead, in the first two it looks massive and in the last one it looks normal. It’s like every part of my face looks awful at one angle and okay at another.

Also I’m not norwooding. My hair was parted up in the first pic and I have a big forehead, and in the other two it’s just messy.

maybe lefort 1 could help you by increasing maxilla forward growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
The only thing missing is your maxilla development (cheekbones). Start mewing since you are only 17 (some people in this forum don't believe in mewing here but I do because of my results at 18 -> 19), and mewing should be fairly easy for you as it is easy to develop maxilla which is what you lack. This is the main thing apparent to me stopping you from being chadlite. I'm sure others here can spot minor problems you have which can help you ascend further.

Do you have an underbite?

Keep the sides of your hair very short. It currently makes you look like a peanut.

It really is that bad, you literally have no under eye support. You can ascend heavy if you fixed maxilla.
How much?

It really is that bad, you literally have no under eye support. You can ascend heavy if you fixed maxilla.
Also I think I might just store a lot of fat/water in that part of my face.

I’m like 18% bodyfat, and I notice whenever I get lean my cheekbones come out a lot more.

Also I think I might just store a lot of fat/water in that part of my face.

I’m like 18% bodyfat, and I notice whenever I get lean my cheekbones come out a lot more.
Your cheekbones arent as high up as they should be because your maxilla isnt developed, when you mew and get cheekbones up you will look much better with better eyes and a line on the sides of your face which go from cheekbones (maxilla) to mandible somewhat like this since your mandible is good
1389408676974.jpg
. Notice how high the guys cheekbones are and how they are to the sides, which mewing will do.

Your cheekbones arent as high up as they should be because your maxilla isnt developed, when you mew and get cheekbones up you will look much better with better eyes and a line on the sides of your face which go from cheekbones (maxilla) to mandible somewhat like this since your mandible is good
1389408676974.jpg
. Notice how high the guys cheekbones are and how they are to the sides, which mewing will do.
My cheek bones are wide and it's like this guy but my face looks like this instead what to do?

1389408676974.jpg

Lol my mandible is shit.

Also, are you sure that mewing works? Your cheekbones are bones, not muscles, so I don’t see how mewing would cause them to grow even anecdotally.

HEight? Also Neck train FGGt

Do you have an underbite?
No, but even if I did, so what? Unless it’s extremely forward, it only makes your chin/jawline look better

Lol my mandible is shit.

Also, are you sure that mewing works? Your cheekbones are bones, not muscles, so I don’t see how mewing would cause them to grow even anecdotally.
Your Mandible Has good length so It isn't "Shit". But You have A poor Ramus jfl. Not even Mewing can fix that as it is literally 90% genetic

Lol my mandible is shit.

Worked incredibly for me, everyone talks about how my great cheekbones came out of nowhere and ask if I lose weight even though I gained weight loll. It is legit because the tongue pushed the palate up, the bone upward and to the sides (it comes down over time if you dont have your tongue up due to gravity). And your mandible is top tier, legit look at the jaw shape and chin projection.
My cheek bones are wide and it's like this guy but my face looks like this instead what to do?

View attachment 86113
Unless you have extreme body fat percentage, I can guarantee you that your cheekbones arent as wide in comparative to the rest of your face. You can try atrophying buccinators to see if they help.

View attachment 86113
Unless you have extreme body fat percentage, I can guarantee you that your cheekbones arent as wide in comparative to the rest of your face. You can try atrophying buccinators to see if they help.

Fishing for compliments

A 17 yo has a bigger jaw than me ..

It's over.. (for me that is)

A 17 yo has a bigger jaw than me ..

It's over.. (for me that is)
Lmao no. Nobody gives a fuck if you have a big jaw.

It needs to actually be shaped well if you want it to matter. Male models have way smaller jaws than me and they mog me all day.
Fishing for compliments
Fishing for advice

Excel stfu you aren’t a fucken model. All he needs to do is lose bodyfat he’s has they Henry cavil phenotype. Mogs you to the moon . No one has complimented your shitty cheekbones that why you won’t post your pics on here because you are ugly. Stop galactic coping and choke on a dick

Worked incredibly for me, everyone talks about how my great cheekbones came out of nowhere and ask if I lose weight even though I gained weight loll. It is legit because the tongue pushed the palate up, the bone upward and to the sides (it comes down over time if you dont have your tongue up due to gravity). And your mandible is top tier, legit look at the jaw shape and chin projection.

Wait so does that mean everyone has good cheekbones, but most people have bad tongue posture so they are recessed?

Wait so does that mean everyone has good cheekbones, but most people have bad tongue posture so they are recessed?
Everyone doesn't have great cheekbones but there is no way your upper face looks shit aslong as you keep good tongue posture. Some guys have insane cheekbones, just how some people have great mandibles despite bad forward development like you.

HEight? Also Neck train FGGt

Dumbass don’t train neck.

You do realize when you do neck curls you are building up the muscles underneath your chin, therefore making your jawline appear smaller than it is?
Excel stfu you aren’t a fucken model. All he needs to do is lose bodyfat he’s has they Henry cavil phenotype. Mogs you to the moon . No one has complimented your shitty cheekbones that why you won’t post your pics on here because you are ugly. Stop galactic coping and choke on a dick
Be nice we’re all ugly. No one good looking is on this site.

A lot of angrycels online today :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Dont forget you started riding my dick after I incidentally posted my browridge which brutally mogged yours (browridge caucasian trait btw). You took a fat L from me yesterday, you really want another go at me Chirag? :lul:
Besides he is pretty low body weight, it isnt the fat. Stop being one of those faggots that just says "lose weight bro", its all about the bones you blue pilled fuck.

Dont forget you started riding my dick after I incidentally posted my browridge which brutally mogged yours (browridge caucasian trait btw). You took a fat L from me yesterday, you really want another go at me Chirag? :lul:
Bring it pussy . Post your pictures so I can flame the shit out of you. Go kill your self

You're already a high-tier normie. Your lower-third saves you, or else it would've been ober.

Bring it pussy . Post your pictures so I can flame the shit out of you. Go kill your self
jfl at wasting my night fighting and brutally destroying you again. First explain how you could be better looking than my brother, which I look better than, before you try to come at me cuck. At the end of the day your life ends at 5'8.
jfl at wasting my night fighting and brutally destroying you again. First explain how you could be better looking than my brother, which I look better than, before you try to come at me cuck. At the end of the day your life ends at 5'8.

Dumbass don’t train neck.

You do realize when you do neck curls you are building up the muscles underneath your chin, therefore making your jawline appear smaller than it is?

Be nice we’re all ugly. No one good looking is on this site.
NeckTraining Adds TO SKullSHape. Literally Most underated SKullMaxxing(can even reduce sloped ocipital bone) But go on Cope that you'll lose a little fucking Bit of your fucked Ramus. Gl FGTT

Because I look Hispanic you still look like a curry. It’s over for you . Even at high bf my cheekbones are slightly hollowed that means underneath all that fat I have a better bone structure then you

You're already a high-tier normie. Your lower-third saves you, or else it would've been ober.

Dude, having a decent lower third doesn’t save you. These aren’t high tier normies:

7D30ABD1 7D43 448C 8001 4CBD4CC46B26
BBECCA26 EC7E 42B2 9241 BAD4BF80EADE

NeckTraining Adds TO SKullSHape. Literally Most underated SKullMaxxing(can even reduce sloped ocipital bone) But go on Cope that you'll lose a little fucking Bit of your fucked Ramus. Gl FGTT

Who tf cares about your ramus??? This is the only place you’ll ever hear anyone mention your ramus.

Back when I played football I was neckcurling with two 45 pound plates, and it still didn’t do shit for me because my head is too wide altogether. I’d have to be on juice to get the skullmax effect.

Bitch stfu u out here telling people to neck train, that’s more blue pill than telling people to lose weight
STFU YOU FUCKTARD. LOSING WEIGHT ISN'T BLUE PILLED FGGT IT IS THE PREREQUISITE FOR VISIBLE BONE STRUCTURE(If YOu have decent Bone structure Unlike you because your Ramus is Short And BETA) GO ON KEEP COPING TIME IS RUNNING AND AND YOUR SUBHUMAN GENES HAVE CUCKED YOUR HAIRRR GAME IT'S OVER FOR YOU BRO. By THE TIME YOU "ASCEND" YOU'LL BE A NORWOOD 6 AND YOU CANT SAY I'LL BALD COS NO MAN IN MY FAMILY GOES BALD. WE DIE WITH A FULL SET OF HAIR. JFL BOYO YOUR COPING IS UNREAL.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
STFU YOU FUCKTARD. LOSING WEIGHT ISN'T BLUE PILLED FGGT IT IS THE PREREQUISITE FOR VISIBLE BONE STRUCTURE(If YOu have decent Bone structure Unlike you because your Ramus is Short And BETA) GO ON KEEP COPING TIME IS RUNNING AND AND YOUR SUBHUMAN GENES HAVE CUCKED YOUR HAIRRR GAME IT'S OVER FOR YOU BRO. By THE TIME YOU "ASCEND" YOU'LL BE A NORWOOD 6 AND YOU CANT SAY I'LL BALD COS NO MAN IN MY FAMILY GOES BALD. WE DIE WITH A FULL SET OF HAIR. JFL BOYO YOUR COPING IS UNREAL.

Right. Maybe if I spike my hair out and wear sunglasses so men can’t see when I’m staring at their ass than people will think I’m chad.

Losing weight isnt bluepill but telling a guy at 18% bf to lose more weight when the problem is his bones is blue pill asf.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Losing weight isnt bluepill but telling a guy at 18% bf to lose more weight when the problem is his bones is blue pill asf.
This guy looks sorta bloated

Nothing really wrong with saying to get as lean as possible.
We can already tell what the issue with him is, it isnt the fat or bloat but the maxilla forward growth. Losing more fat at this point would be cope
content_16-week_transformation_1.jpg

Based

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
No, but even if I did, so what? Unless it’s extremely forward, it only makes your chin/jawline look better
I don't know, It looks like your bottom lip is further forward than your top one which stuck out as weird to me.