rate me

i cannot take u seriously you a looksmax.org demonšŸ˜­
and you aren't? nigga came on the website expecting praise for his "hunter eyes" your eyes look like you have foreskin covering them faggot, and you don't get fucking pussy cause you wouldn't be fucking bragging about it like a loser, you had a middle school love u fucking queer, get over it.

Im a demon but im a grey? Now ur js dumb u prolly smell like curry
he looks like he smells like estrogen I thought he was a tranny at first, mf is bloated as fuck with narrow ass lips, he has dicksucking pheno

Good base, your ugly as shit rn tho

• +1
Reactions: deea112
and you aren't? nigga came on the website expecting praise for his "hunter eyes" your eyes look like you have foreskin covering them faggot, and you don't get fucking pussy cause you wouldn't be fucking bragging about it like a loser, you had a middle school love u fucking queer, get over it
why these people so angry? i have you in my prayers idk what u went through but it seems like you need someonešŸ› try being positive for once

why these people so angry? i have you in my prayers idk what u went through but it seems like you need someonešŸ› try being positive for once
you have to be a soyboy, you have like 15 other replies calling you ugly as fuck and now your praying for them, :lul::lul: this shit is virtual lil bro

Lmao itā€™s the standard, just donā€™t fight back and thenā€™ll leave then youā€™ll get some real advice

you have to be a soyboy, you have like 15 other replies calling you ugly as fuck and now your praying for them, :lul::lul: this shit is virtual lil bro
theres good in the world bro, i see it as negativity stems from negativity, the only way to break the cycle is to be positive. lowk praying for all of u bc nothing good comes from that

theres good in the world bro, i see it as negativity stems from negativity, the only way to break the cycle is to be positive. lowk praying for all of u bc nothing good comes from that
nothing good comes from asking for a rating and getting rated a subhuman, if you have confidence and you get "girls" just get tf off the forum cause why would you need it? you make 0 sense, obviously you'd be looking for advice since your ugly as shit and get no activity. Yet you get girls, ok

• +1
Reactions: MagicalWaves
nothing good comes from asking for a rating and getting rated a subhuman, if you have confidence and you get "girls" just get tf off the forum cause why would you need it? you make 0 sense, obviously you'd be looking for advice since your ugly as shit and get no activity. Yet you get girls, ok
Also i meant getting mad from a rating*

im fine with wtv people think abt me, i dont even want girls, i rejected the girls that told me they like me n even if maddison beer asked me to fuck id say no, i havent beaten my meat in like 7 months. my main goal is to get closer to god n i really js wanna be a better person fr thats why i posted on the forum. but i regret it because it seems i just started some arguments and didnt even get any help. i wish i could delete this post

turnt 16 recently, around 20% bf. lost weight when i was 13 (i was like 50% bf, mightve stunted growth a bit because i starved myself) my face has always been fat as fuck (if you saw my face back then it was horrendous so fat) i wanna get lean to like 7% bf cause i feel id look 10x better but i dont wanna risk losing potential height, im at the peak of my growth i grew like 8 cm last year and 6 cm 9 months into the year, i do have a big overbite and some jaw asymmetry but im not getting braces yet cause i heard it can inhibit jaw growth. also ordered beta carotene and castor oil (i have thin eyebrows and i dont get alot of sunlight) so imma use that soon. i purposefully made my hair look like shit to the point where it nerfs me in the first pic and used phone flash light so you guys dont call me fraud. second pic is me ā€œfraudingā€, still with a bad haircut but i dont like going to the barber. any tips please
High ltn ƶr low mtn

im fine with wtv people think abt me, i dont even want girls, i rejected the girls that told me they like me n even if maddison beer asked me to fuck id say no, i havent beaten my meat in like 7 months. my main goal is to get closer to god n i really js wanna be a better person fr thats why i posted on the forum. but i regret it because it seems i just started some arguments and didnt even get any help. i wish i could delete this post
Okd now ur defensive and couple hours ago u told me to kill myself, what a retard

turnt 16 recently, around 20% bf. lost weight when i was 13 (i was like 50% bf, mightve stunted growth a bit because i starved myself) my face has always been fat as fuck (if you saw my face back then it was horrendous so fat) i wanna get lean to like 7% bf cause i feel id look 10x better but i dont wanna risk losing potential height, im at the peak of my growth i grew like 8 cm last year and 6 cm 9 months into the year, i do have a big overbite and some jaw asymmetry but im not getting braces yet cause i heard it can inhibit jaw growth. also ordered beta carotene and castor oil (i have thin eyebrows and i dont get alot of sunlight) so imma use that soon. i purposefully made my hair look like shit to the point where it nerfs me in the first pic and used phone flash light so you guys dont call me fraud. second pic is me ā€œfraudingā€, still with a bad haircut but i dont like going to the barber. any tips please
hair saves u tbh