Can someone please make a gif out of this for the sake of incels and blackpill ?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral

See: 0:41
When she says "its over." Can someone make a gif over that? For the sake of incels and blackpill. It would make a legendary GIF for the incel and based community,.
--------------------------------
PREQUEL to "its over"

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Gaia262
A7FE6244 6390 4340 8E20 3E5202CAFD76

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Time Travel, Justttt and 4 others
What a pathetic dumb fuck beta bux cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Incognegro, Justttt and 2 others

See: 0:41
When she says "its over." Can someone make a gif over that? For the sake of incels and blackpill. It would make a legendary GIF for the incel and based community,.
--------------------------------
PREQUEL to "its over"

Faggot here another version and give a like to fucking both bitch

6149008F EA2E 40B1 A0C5 77F5F94713B5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
why he look like a fish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
that dude is your avi eye area mogs this whole planet HOLY FUCK

NAME????

It's me, are you in utter disbelief?

• Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol and noped
why he look like a fish

The reason is always (I dont see it at all in him)

Lips
Eye area
Skin (coloration etc...)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
He is a Hunter, will kill everyone (Hunter eyes actually give you better vision ngl).
It's true, but he's still risking his shit in all seriousness. I know conscription is a thing in Turkey, but If I looked like that there's no fucking way I'm fighting a war for no reason. His eye area is much better than any that I have seen in any male models. I guess it's a reminder that there's probably some super genetic freak out there somewhere, and we just don't know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's true, but he's still risking his shit in all seriousness. I know conscription is a thing in Turkey, but If I looked like that there's no fucking way I'm fighting a war for no reason. His eye area is much better than any that I have seen in any male models. I guess it's a reminder that there's probably some super genetic freak out there somewhere, and we just don't know it.

I already saw a legit PSL 7.7, seeing someone like this in real life is like seeing a angel (not overrating, the guy had similar bone structure to Ramirez, good coloration, hunter eyes and was height mogging everyone, life is fucking unfair).

I already saw a legit PSL 7.7, seeing someone like this in real life is like seeing a angel (not overrating, the guy had similar bone structure to Ramirez, good coloration, hunter eyes and was height mogging everyone, life is fucking unfair).
It's like a fucking aura. I was in the car and my mom was driving me home from school, but I barely noticed a guy's aura. I didn't even actually see his face, but I can tell he was very good lucking (he was tall), and there were many girls standing next to him. You don't even need to see most of a person to be able to tell; our subconscious can tell for us based on very small amounts of information. It feels like shit seeing someone looking so good: you know they live in a completely different world than you do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
THANKS BUDDY

The problem is that he is obese. He should of just lost weight. w/ that jaw, he could be close to Chad level
Give a fucking like on both faggot

took time to make both