Can someone please suggest me a healthy diet that doesn’t exceed 1500 calories a day?

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
The only foods that I don’t want to eat on a daily basis are beef and pork. And i can’t eat fast food daily ofc.

I can eat fish, chicken, vegetables, fruits, dry fruits, nuts, chocolates and dairy on a daily basis. I’m omnivorous. Just want to avoid eating fish whichever day i’m consuming dairy though.

I’ve lost almost 10 kilos since the past month or two. I want to maintain this and stay lean.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
The only way for a diet to be healthy @ 1500 cals is being a female. Are you a girl?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AySab and shieldzz
The only way for a diet to be healthy @ 1500 cals is being a female. Are you a girl?
I think he should eat around 10000 cals a day and get a buzzcut eventually . greycels never fails to make me laugh

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
eat paper

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lookologist003 and 91302
I think he should eat around 10000 cals a day and get a buzzcut eventually . greycels never fails to make me laugh
OP can eat 22 pounds of cucumbers a day to maintain her body.

The only foods that I don’t want to eat on a daily basis are beef and pork. And i can’t eat fast food daily ofc.

I can eat fish, chicken, vegetables, fruits, dry fruits, nuts, chocolates and dairy on a daily basis. I’m omnivorous. Just want to avoid eating fish whichever day i’m consuming dairy though.

I’ve lost almost 10 kilos since the past month or two. I want to maintain this and stay lean.

Thanks.
You can’t

at a calorie deficit you are starving your body of the necessary calories to function making it go to the fat supply

just eat whatever you want to get to desired weight then make a healthy diet that maintains your weight

if you’re maintaining weight is 1500kcal you are a female

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and 91302
I'm not sure what quantity you can eat to keep it under 1500 cal but this is my recommendation:
- eggs
- milk
- some form of meat
- orange/apple
- salad (they have 50 calories jfl)

• +1
Reactions: john2
I'm not sure what quantity you can eat to keep it under 1500 cal but this is my recommendation:
- eggs
- milk
- some form of meat
- orange/apple
- salad (they have 50 calories jfl)
keep doctorcel as title it gives more cred

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser
brutal

so what's the minimum amount of calories that i should be eating daily?

You can’t

at a calorie deficit you are starving your body of the necessary calories to function making it go to the fat supply

just eat whatever you want to get to desired weight then make a healthy diet that maintains your weight

if you’re maintaining weight is 1500kcal you are a female
damn, so should i just eat a low carb diet instead that high in fats, and is medium-high in calories?

brutal

damn, so should i just eat a low carb diet instead that high in fats, and is medium-high in calories?

show me what it says

show me what it says
i need to consume at least 2250 calories daily cause my lifestyle is mostly sedentary (i only go to the gym 2-3 days a week) and my BMR is 1813 calories

i need to consume at least 2250 calories daily cause my lifestyle is mostly sedentary (i only go to the gym 2-3 days a week) and my BMR is 1813 calories
bmr 1813 and sed 2250?
if u eat 1.7k ur guaranteed to lose fat
anything extra u burn from walking etc is just extra fat loss

• +1
bmr 1813 and sed 2250?
if u eat 1.7k ur guaranteed to lose fat
anything extra u burn from walking etc is just extra fat loss
My BMR is 1813 and sed it says 2175 exactly.

Today I ate less than 1700 calories.

My BMR is 1813 and sed it says 2175 exactly.

Today I ate less than 1700 calories.
youd lose fat
if u sat in bed all day, and didnt move ud still be in a defecit cos ur bmr is 1800 and u ate less than that
if u did sed activity they ud be like 500 defecit
from there on the more activity the larger the def

• +1
brutal

Train a bit harder out of one of ur gym days so that you can eat at least 2kcal. You'll be much happier and wont lose your erections during the process

• Woah

Thanks.
Meat, chicken, rice, fruits, milk, pasta, vegetables, almost everything except sugar, just make sure u'r eating protein enough and micronutrients

I dont understand your question. Eat 1500 calories of food.