Can someone pls explain 333 iqmaxx and all the other satanic shit I keep seeing on TikTok.

Volpa

Volpa

My yam is in a trash can in Istanbul
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Posts
1,411
Reputation
2,205
I seemed to have fallen back into greycel territory and wanna understand the niche. I promise to not spread it after jfl.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 81xa, Hurly saint, Abusive and 4 others
Screenshot 2026 03 22 16 41 07 101 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit
FmFCl2eXwAIhrfL
Image
Screenshot 2026 03 21 01 13 50 377 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit
Screenshot 2026 03 13 18 19 24 469 comzhiliaoappmusically edit
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Hurly saint, Sub->CL, shedontluv-U and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: callard, lol and Verdam
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socio, Hurly saint, pgcel and 5 others
333 is based on a satanic book on teachings and how to do rituals. Corny shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sub->CL and callard
Evil 09a Sinisterwaffen Rira 666 satanballs 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
 
Why the fuck are people putting β€œiqmaxx” and this satanic shit in the same sentence. Half these niggas are mentally ill retards trying to be different or niche.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orcairis, Sub->CL, callard and 2 others
Why the fuck are people putting β€œiqmaxx” and this satanic shit in the same sentence. Half these niggas are mentally ill retards trying to be different or niche.
iqmaxx= evil looksmaxxing
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pefidg, nik.077, Sub->CL and 1 other person
iqmaxx= evil looksmaxxing
This is honestly god tier fucking rage bait. I think iqmaxxing is very important, like through pharmacology and psychology, but now when I look it up it’s satanic shit slop filth.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sub->CL
"iqmaxx"
Sped light cubes
 
  • +1
Reactions: nik.077
Why the fuck are people putting β€œiqmaxx” and this satanic shit in the same sentence. Half these niggas are mentally ill retards trying to be different or niche.
iqmaxx isnt actually IQMaxxing buddy, it goes way deeper
 

Attachments

  • download - 2026-04-24T225647.536.mp4
    2.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Abusive
I doubt even half of the niggers who use those terms even know whats the meaning honestly.
 
  • +1
Reactions: RedShogun271
I seemed to have fallen back into greycel territory and wanna understand the niche. I promise to not spread it after jfl.
its not greycel tradition, its Og devotion to the 333 cult and framepill moggers
 
It's probably just some occult practises, not necessarily satanic but more ancient magick but i doubt that they know how to use any of that shit properly if it's about that. And 333 also has another meaning in the niche manifestation communities too, i forgot what it means tbh
 

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
30
Views
162
οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
οΌ©οΌ£οΌ²
final boss
Replies
6
Views
47
idontmogYET
idontmogYET
jertbaksto
Replies
0
Views
40
jertbaksto
jertbaksto
rynx
Replies
4
Views
18
vexiz
vexiz
Turkic Albanian
Replies
2
Views
49
voks
voks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top