196.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
And then we find you a chick and pay you for fucking her

• +1
Reactions: Zesto, SansDopamine, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
just psoted pictures in thread instead

how old are you?

17 going 18 in 2 month

7/10 although a better hairstyle wouldn't hurt.

Chimpanzee lips / 10

Good individual features, but those lips completely kill your harmony

your lips are the biggest problem

7 or 7.5/10 in normal ratings scale.

Your side pic doesn't look good tbh because of your wimpy looking lips, front is much better for you. 6.5/10 but easily 7.5/10 if your lip situation is sorted out.

Yeah, cover the lips and you'd think he is a pretty boy slayer, uncover the lips and he is a normie.
Normies don't look like that. Stop coping.

If good looking:
print('10 out of 10')
if else:
print('ogre out of 10')
{syntax ERROR('indecipherable looks'/Subtle good features;;;) UNCLEAR;;;;"subtle bad features")}

Normies don't look like that. Stop coping.
You're the one coping if you think he is a 7+.

7/10 is model tier and he requires facial harmony for that, of which he has none due to granny lips.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
You're the one coping if you think he is a 7+.

7/10 is model tier and he requires facial harmony for that, of which he has none due to granny lips.
His upper 3rd and eye are especially is already model tier. His jaw is clearly model tier too. His problems are lips and chin projection.

No way he is less than a 7.

@Wool how tall are you?

I'd say average. Maybe 6/10. With some face maxxing you could go up on the looks scale.

Literally the dark featured version of @VST lol

Seriously if he dyed his hair darker and got darker contact it could be him, like brothers

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Bruh your side profile is a 7 just meet girls sideways

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and welpcelly
Last edited:
Above average looks for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Ideal coloring and brows tbh

Chimpanzee lips / 10
His upper 3rd and eye are especially is already model tier. His jaw is clearly model tier too. His problems are lips and chin projection.

No way he is less than a 7.

@Wool how tall are you?
Your side pic doesn't look good tbh because of your wimpy looking lips, front is much better for you. 6.5/10 but easily 7.5/10 if your lip situation is sorted out.
your lips are the biggest problem
yeah my lips are pretty damn bad. practically no upper lip. I'm also taking oral form of Accutane which dries out your whole face. especially the lips. mine are cracked and cut 24/7 even with lip balm. makes them shrivveled. no excuse though. any suggestions on ways to make them fuller via surgery of non surgery. open to the idea of surgeries.
As for chin projection, it isn't great. but it isn't super dreadful as lips so not going to looksmax atm. have a reverse umderbite (that's what it is called) which is pretty much a very minor overbite. was literally a week away from getting braces but then pussied out, fuck.
I'd say average. Maybe 6/10. With some face maxxing you could go up on the looks scale.
what sort of facemaxxing are you talking about. mole removal? or full surgeries such as lips.

yeah my lips are pretty damn bad. practically no upper lip. I'm also taking oral form of Accutane which dries out your whole face. especially the lips. mine are cracked and cut 24/7 even with lip balm. makes them shrivveled. no excuse though. any suggestions on ways to make them fuller via surgery of non surgery. open to the idea of surgeries.
As for chin projection, it isn't great. but it isn't super dreadful as lips so not going to looksmax atm. have a reverse umderbite (that's what it is called) which is pretty much a very minor overbite. was literally a week away from getting braces but then pussied out, fuck.

what sort of facemaxxing are you talking about. mole removal? or full surgeries such as lips.
Do the kylie jenner challenge for big fat negro lips

There is my shitty morph, just removed biggest pimples from your face. Pretty much no difference psl wise imo.

Attachments

• morph.jpg
    morph.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 64
There is my shitty morph, just removed biggest pimples from your face. Pretty much no difference psl wise imo.
Thanks is there any way to morph lips or is it too hard to get it looking natural. Thanks for the help

AsianLaugh

Lol you're Chad