Can someone rate me out of 10 and tell me what I need to improve

I know face is ugly but I don't know what it is. Long midface, and something is wrong with my eyebrows/eye area but I have no idea where to start to try fix it i think its unfixable

right now 5/10 but with potential for much more bro

PLEASE shave the disgusting beard, treat your acne(accutane), gymmaxx and get leaner ASAP, and get on a skincare routine

you have S tier eye area imo and a solid base overall

for the love for yourself do what I said

• +1
Reactions: copeistani
Also whenever in doubt of your smv just go to the streets or download tinder, if you are chadlite or chad you will get compliments in the streets or at least women will get you choosing signals

How to ascend for you

Take care of acne, get to 10% bf, gain some muscle especially in the neck and you will jump up 2 points

right now 5/10 but with potential for much more bro

PLEASE shave the disgusting beard, treat your acne(accutane), gymmaxx and get leaner ASAP, and get on a skincare routine

you have S tier eye area imo and a solid base overall

for the love for yourself do what I said
I dunno man I don't see how this is a 5/10. He can improve for sure but a 5 would mean he's basically dead average and he's not. Alteast give the man a 6

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1

I know face is ugly but I don't know what it is. Long midface, and something is wrong with my eyebrows/eye area but I have no idea where to start to try fix it i think its unfixable

Looking sexy Jake

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29581
{how to rate}
nobody here knows how to
one day one is an MTN, the next day is HTN the other chad lite- i have seen it from the same "expert raters" :lul: 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581