Can someone rate me out of 10 and tell me what I need to improve

right now 5/10 but with potential for much more bro

PLEASE shave the disgusting beard, treat your acne(accutane), gymmaxx and get leaner ASAP, and get on a skincare routine

you have S tier eye area imo and a solid base overall

for the love for yourself do what I said
I dunno man I don't see how this is a 5/10. He can improve for sure but a 5 would mean he's basically dead average and he's not. Alteast give the man a 6
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26065






I know face is ugly but I don't know what it is. Long midface, and something is wrong with my eyebrows/eye area but I have no idea where to start to try fix it i think its unfixable

Can someone rate me out of 10 and tell me what I need to improve

Looking sexy Jake
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 29581
{how to rate}
nobody here knows how to
one day one is an MTN, the next day is HTN the other chad lite- i have seen it from the same "expert raters" :lul: 🤦‍♂️
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

Similar threads

towi8272
Replies
0
Views
20
towi8272
towi8272
jorraoo
Replies
1
Views
28
TrueFaelid
TrueFaelid
chudthebuilder
Replies
17
Views
145
presible
presible
RickyHooky
Replies
1
Views
50
overforme3
overforme3
W
Replies
2
Views
46
тушканчик
тушканчик

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top