Can someone recommend me a looksmax forum?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Excluding realself.com

There was this plastic surgery forum with many high level sections but i dont remember the link.

Im kinda getting tired of here

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
PROANA

you can pick up mentally ill girls while looksmaxxing with them

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Aesthetic, Slayerino and 3 others
thumb_nt-forget-youre-here-forever-a-reminder-to-all-my-25805237.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 4 others
There are none. This was the last stronghold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Slayerino and Deleted member 2846
jawsurgeryforums.com (last time I checked you needed to donate bitcoins to join but then you get access to some private section or some shit) there is also plastic surgery subreddit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
incels.is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld, Zeta ascended, stuckneworleans and 3 others
Lookism,net

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slayerino, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
jawsurgeryforums.com (last time I checked you needed to donate bitcoins to join but then you get access to some private section or some shit) there is also plastic surgery subreddit

Last thread from this forum "Just had a lefort"

There was this plastic surgery forum with many high level sections but i dont remember the
Missj forum?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2933
Studyhacks is there at jawsurgeryforums

Screenshot 20200201 213441

undisputedsfanclub.net

Are you a member?

how tf can i join?

basically Pay $30???
No, i am not a member.

Yes, i think so.
I will NO LONGER be addressing curiosity queries about joining my board because 98% of them are a waste of my time. Only IF your initial query demonstrates you would be of the 2% that I would have here--and I will NOT tell you what that is other than that I can ID it via the content of the initial queries to me--will you be getting a response about possibility of joining this board.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Are you a member?

how tf can i join?

basically Pay $30???
Write a request to join that demonstrates a willingness to donate AT LEAST $30 a month. She could have trimmed that whole autistic paragraph down to: "pay me"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, PenileFacialSurgery and Pendejo
Write a request to join that demonstrates a willingness to donate AT LEAST $30 a month. She could have trimmed that whole autistic paragraph down to: "pay me"
A month??????????

wtf wrong with this crazy bitch

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Where does she mention a monthly donation?

To PRESENT members:

If you know of someone who would make a good member here, someone who would have no issue with a $30 suggested contribute to help defray expenses and who also is trustworthy as to not 'export' info found on here to elsewhere and who could really benefit not only from entry here but who's entry would also be beneficial to other members who you feel comfortable 'VETTING' for entry, just let me know so I can distinguish them from the 98% of curiosity cold calls I get from 'anons' with whom I'm unable to establish any prior familiarity with or any connection with trusted members here.

Where does she mention a monthly donation?
I extrapolated that from when she mentioned the expenses, the small size of the forum, and wanting to not have to pay for it herself. A one time $30 fee would not be enough to run the website long term. I'm sure she doesn't mention it at first, but after joining I would be very surprised if there is even a single member who doesn't donate monthly, unless they are a legitimate surgeon or something.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
I extrapolated that from when she mentioned the expenses, the small size of the forum, and wanting to not have to pay for it herself. A one time $30 fee would not be enough to run the website long term. I'm sure she doesn't mention it at first, but after joining I would be very surprised if there is even a single member who doesn't donate monthly, unless they are a legitimate surgeon or something.
Apparently she only demands extra money to the lurkers who dont contribute valuable information to the forum.

Her email is MissJ521@aol.com

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and LookistWorld
Apparently she only demands extra money to the lurkers who dont contribute valuable information to the forum.

Her email is MissJ521@aol.com
Yea that makes sense. So you have to either pay, or provide high IQ posts on the regular

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pendejo
@Pendejo do you think is worth it? do they have some specific knowledge that we don't have here?

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Complaining is low T

@Pendejo do you think is worth it? do they have some specific knowledge that we don't have here?
Honestly, i dont know.

You can access some of the boards without having an account tho.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino