rate my ogee curve. Is it worth getting cheekbone implants?

its a good number for a 14 year old. U need to gain like I said ur at the age women want some1 that looks like a man. Again not trying to offend u but its just how it is.

I agree with you, it's much better to be a strong guy than a skinny one. I think about only get to about 82kg.
this was taken this year:

these photos were taken in early 2024:

How the fuck am i supposed to tell shit from that fucking photo that looks like it taken on 20yr old samsung
its high definition if you open it on imgr then open it on another tab, but if you open it on another tab from he forum it become giga low definition

its high definition if you open it on imgr then open it on another tab, but if you open it on another tab from he forum it become giga low definition
Why the fuck would i do all that nigga if you could just post it normally

Wide cheekbones in mumbai
my IPD is wide at least, i have no doubs about it.
when i morph cheeckbones to be wider it becomes a bit strange, but yes, im not sure if they're wide.

I agree with you, it's much better to be a strong guy than a skinny one. I think about only get to about 82kg.
this was taken this year:

these photos were taken in early 2024:

The links not working it says imgur refused to oconnect

Yh widen ur shoulders and back. im telling u if u got on 300mg test and 5ar inhibitor (to shop hair losss) u would look so much better. thicken ur neck and make u wider and im not just some roidhead tht thinks everyone should take them. But some ppl it would massiely benefit and ur one of them.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Why the fuck would i do all that nigga if you could just post it normally
because this damn site prevents you from deleting the photos later
you can suck my cock too

Yh widen ur shoulders and back. im telling u if u got on 300mg test and 5ar inhibitor (to shop hair losss) u would look so much better. thicken ur neck and make u wider and im not just some roidhead tht thinks everyone should take them. But some ppl it would massiely benefit and ur one of them.
im afraid of roids

im afraid of roids
Well research them I prob did 100 hoours of research before i took them. U will find they are not that bad in moderate doses. bodybuilders take ridiculous amounts like the equvalent of the chain smoker smokiing 70 cigarettes a day. Just stick to test ive never had bad bloodwork and/or cholesterol from it. Only time i got bad bloodwork is using tren . Test never effected it even in moderate amounts.

Well research them I prob did 100 hoours of research before i took them. U will find they are not that bad in moderate doses. bodybuilders take ridiculous amounts like the equvalent of the chain smoker smokiing 70 cigarettes a day. Just stick to test ive never had bad bloodwork and/or cholesterol from it. Only time i got bad bloodwork is using tren . Test never effected it even in moderate amounts.
I see
what are your test levels?

Right now im on trt levels so they are just outside normal range 150mg. couple times a year ill up the dose to 350mg a week.
How much will 350mg per week make your testosterone levels stay? Give the maximum and minimum values. I don't know much about the subject. I forgot how it all works.

How much will 350mg per week make your testosterone levels stay? Give the maximum and minimum values. I don't know much about the subject. I forgot how it all works.
It varies massively depending on genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
28 ? No way.. I though this nigga was 16, brutal framecel moment