Can someone review my amazon list?

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
I just want to know if all the things im getting are good. I made this list for skin, bone and test maxxing. Please warn me if these pills increase DHT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and BrutalMogger
JFL at all those Jew supplements

I’d never put any of that poison in my body

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i just farted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, truecel12 and lestoa
Dht is gonna make me lose hair
test is useless for anything other than muscle if it doesnt get converted to DHT. only high DHT can get you mogger bones, voice and cock size. also butea surpba increases dht

I just want to know if all the things im getting are good. I made this list for skin, bone and test maxxing. Please warn me if these pills increase DHT. View attachment 2938639View attachment 2938640View attachment 2938641View attachment 2938642
just lol if you think this is going to ascend you
and why would you buy from amazon and not from the actual supplier? half the brands there are dogshit with piss poor quality control, if you really wanted to "muh supplementmax" just get 2pday multi from life extension and vid d+k+sea iodine, or browse on nootropics communities and copy their sources

• +1
Reactions: AfricanPsycho
nah bro, the list is just a remind of what I want to get. These arent the products im getting.
just lol if you think this is going to ascend you
and why would you buy from amazon and not from the actual supplier? half the brands there are dogshit with piss poor quality control, if you really wanted to "muh supplementmax" just get 2pday multi from life extension and vid d+k+sea iodine, or browse on nootropics communities and copy their sources

nah bro, the list is just a remind of what I want to get. These arent the products im getting.
if you havent bough these yet, then id reccomend just getting higher quality supps from either thorne or lifeextension
for skincare and other fucks, ask some other users for brands, im not a fucking genetic failure with fat pores and shit skin
and more isnt always better, a multi and a d3+k2+calc is definitely enough
herbal supplements especially need a good source because 99% of times they are faked, also supps arent regulated

if you havent bough these yet, then id reccomend just getting higher quality supps from either thorne or lifeextension
for skincare and other fucks, ask some other users for brands, im not a fucking genetic failure with fat pores and shit skin
and more isnt always better, a multi and a d3+k2+calc is definitely enough
herbal supplements especially need a good source because 99% of times they are faked, also supps arent regulated
Brother, Its just a salicylic cleasnser. Why are you so mad 💀