Can someone take a look at my hair loss?

B

Bibbysoka

Iron
Been losing hair for a minute, thinking about using fin but im at the point where i might just let it go.. for anyone legit on here, could you please help? You can add me on snapchat

Just post pics here, its only the top of your head my g

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
Visit a doc...the autist on this site can’t help everytime

Visit a doc...the autist on this site can’t help everytime

I visited a dermatologist, the fucker looked like Adam Silver and denied me finasteride cuz he said his patients suffer from it. Visited another doc and they said that my hair looks good, and finasteride is only for people with worse hair.. but I swear my hair is receeding and way thinner than when I was 19

I visited a dermatologist, the fucker looked like Adam Silver and denied me finasteride cuz he said his patients suffer from it. Visited another doc and they said that my hair looks good, and finasteride is only for people with worse hair.. but I swear my hair is receeding and way thinner than when I was 19
I got it fairly easy the doc also didn’t want to give it to me (no homo) immediatly
Start like a pussy...tell ur suffering and because of it and have problems with selfconfidence because of it...lie that used minox for 1 year and it didn’t work.

If the doc still an asshole

Be persistent, look him dead in the eye and tell him ur going to get either from him or some other doc or scatchy Indian websites.

If he still an asshole search another doc and repeat

I got it fairly easy the doc also didn’t want to give it to me (no homo) immediatly
Start like a pussy...tell ur suffering and because of it and have problems with selfconfidence because of it...lie that used minox for 1 year and it didn’t work.

If the doc still an asshole

Be persistent, look him dead in the eye and tell him ur going to get either from him or some other doc or scatchy Indian websites.

If he still an asshole search another doc and repeat

I think you’re right. But instead of visiting a third dermatologist, im just going to bite the bullet and buy online and try it for myself. Theres no other way to tell if I’ll get side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Been losing hair for a minute, thinking about using fin but im at the point where i might just let it go.. for anyone legit on here, could you please help? You can add me on snapchat
I don't believe finasteride is the only solution. First thing you could do is use minoxidil. It might not grow it back, but its better to have it than not to have it unless you are allergic. What I would really do is look into why your hair is falling out. its not always dht. Could be thyroid, diet, or some other organ and hairloss could be a symptom.

I think you’re right. But instead of visiting a third dermatologist, im just going to bite the bullet and buy online and try it for myself. Theres no other way to tell if I’ll get side effects.
I wouldn’t buy online at your place.
First you may never receive anything.
Second they maybe are fake with no fin inside, maybe dangerous substances
Third the pills can be contaminated with only god knows

Send me photo in DM and I will tell you right now
If you are losing hair you need to take care of it ASAP, don’t make the same mistake I did

• +1
Reactions: Bibbysoka