Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, bradpittshairline and incelmogger
this is the only time being an Anglo sucks

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
yeah if you suck my cock and apply my cum on ur lips they will grow bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Feliezzx and incelmogger
Makeup max asap and im serious just learn to make it realistic at home a few weeks
Won’t it look gay and obvious tho, I would rather get Botox than use makeup

• +1
Won’t it look gay and obvious tho, I would rather get Botox than use makeup
If you can then do fillers or botox. Personally im using cc cream for eyes, clear mascara, tinted lipbalm and waterliner. I havent been called out by anybody and i have a family member who is extremly judgmental and she always calls people out on everything . So if you do a good job youll be fine

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Enjoy rotting then insecure retard
Kys curry munching retard, I literally said I’m considering Botox. Jfl at you thinking I’m ‘insecure’ coz I don’t want to emasculate myself by wearing lipstick

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Kys curry munching retard, I literally said I’m considering Botox. Jfl at you thinking I’m ‘insecure’ coz I don’t want to emasculate myself by wearing lipstick
I don’t see a problem with ur lios

Jfl at you thinking I’m ‘insecure’ coz I don’t want to emasculate myself by wearing lipstick
You are. Jfl at not doing something to increase attraction just because you think it's gay even if it's not noticeable

• +1
If you can then do fillers or botox. Personally im using cc cream for eyes, clear mascara, tinted lipbalm and waterliner. I havent been called out by anybody and i have a family member who is extremly judgmental and she always calls people out on everything . So if you do a good job youll be fine
How much would tinted balm do in my case and does it look gay or nah

How much would tinted balm do in my case and does it look gay or nah
In your case it would probably to nothing expect make the red part of your lips a little better looking. You need lipstick not tinted lipbalm to cover the missing part of your lips and it would look gay if you do a bad job

• +1
In your case it would probably to nothing expect make the red part of your lips a little better looking. You need lipstick not tinted lipbalm to cover the missing part of your lips and it would look gay if you do a bad job
If I had the balls I’d wear makeup but I would rather bare it until I can get Botox

If I had the balls I’d wear makeup but I would rather bare it until I can get Botox
Looksmax or death no matter what if you have to do it then do it. Even makeup.

Looksmax or death no matter what if you have to do it then do it. Even makeup.
Again Wouldn’t it be noticeable and look gay tho

Again Wouldn’t it be noticeable and look gay tho
You have to try it and make it subtle. Ask the women in the store to help you and preferably go to another city thats not your city to not get caught. Its only like 30€ max so its definitely worth a try

• Hmm...