Can someone tell me how to hardmaxx myself?

recker12

recker12

Iron
Hey I got a ton of cash to burn for hard maxxing. I was wondering if anyone was willign to DM advice for hard maxx what would I get for the face but without a ton of pain? I am already trying to softmaxx myself my hair and my eyebrows. I also got facial ratings analysis reports on ratios on my life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gravlek, NZb6Air and yayatourer
I am looking for hard plastic surgery advice.

Here are some pics that I have. The left is 15% BF AND the right is at 21%

Attachments

• William.jpg
    William.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240819_222202.jpg
    20240819_222202.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brutalpilled, boss8055, ihatewhiterose and 7 others
I am looking for hard plastic surgery advice.
Hey I got a ton of cash to burn for hard maxxing. I was wondering if anyone was willign to DM advice for hard maxx what would I get for the face but without a ton of pain? I am already trying to softmaxx myself my hair and my eyebrows. I even got facial ratings analysis reports on ratios on my face

Send me 20$ and I'll help you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen
i would contact giant implants if you have cash to burn

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Ur asian so no eyebrows
Get huge implants to ascend
whats giant implants? I am reading it online and there doesnt seem much I understand. I am reading it as mid face implants that are ched
k implants?

Last edited:
just move to SEA and ascend there no surgery will help u maybe jaw implants

• WTF
Reactions: Jonas2k7
@geenk worg
hair is making my side profile really badly but here you go at 19-21% bf. The only thing going for is height and money.
20240824 114502

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: brutalpilled, UrGirlsMcm, ihatewhiterose and 1 other person
hair is making my side profile really badly but here you go at 19-21% bf
View attachment 3120352
Here are some pics that I have. The left is 15% BF AND the right is at 21%
You need to fix your eye area badly. Try minoxidil and rosemary oil on eyebrows and eyelashes. do basic skincare (just fucking lurk the forum for a month and you'll know everything important)

After softmaxxing I'd recommend a otoplasty, rhinoplasty and lefort 2 (lefort 3 if low inhib) + bsso. Also infraorbital implants and supraorbital-browridge implants. You also need a genioplasty. If your jaw is still lacking after lefort and bsso get jaw implants too. If your short get leg lengthening.

After that I think you could be Chadlite atleast, we don't really know how it'll turn out.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Elijah_leo
You need to fix your eye area badly. Try minoxidil and rosemary oil on eyebrows and eyelashes. do basic skincare (just fucking lurk the forum for a month and you'll know everything important)

After softmaxxing I'd recommend a otoplasty, rhinoplasty and lefort 2 (lefort 3 if low inhib) + bsso. Also infraorbital implants and supraorbital-browridge implants. You also need a genioplasty. If your jaw is still lacking after lefort and bsso get jaw implants too. If your short get leg lengthening.

After that I think you could be Chadlite atleast, we don't really know how it'll turn out.
Noone does lefort 2's or 3's for cosmetic reasons (only Lefort 1 which won't help in his case). Maybe you can bribe a shitty surgeon in a Russian or Indian basement (for like 100k) to give it to you, but no serious surgeon does it for cosmetics. You're more likely to get fucking OBO than a lefort 2 or 3.
just move to SEA and ascend there no surgery will help u maybe jaw implants
Holy shit what is your obsession with jaw implants. It won't help in his case.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, UrGirlsMcm and Jonas2k7

ROI on otoplasty in his case is low.

Noone does lefort 2's or 3's for cosmetic reasons (only Lefort 1 which won't help in his case). Maybe you can bribe a shitty surgeon in a Russian or Indian basement (for like 100k) to give it to you, but no serious surgeon does it for cosmetics. You're more likely to get fucking OBO than a lefort 2 or 3.

he doesnt have fixiable falios and the only thing that gives a halo is jaw implants

Lefort 2 is ofcourse more common, but I think if he got the money he'd find a surgeon willing to do it. Also giant implants does lefort 2 I think

Lefort 2 is ofcourse more common, but I think if he got the money he'd find a surgeon willing to do it. Also giant implants does lefort 2 I think
Giants planned it but has never gone ahead with it. But no well known/good surgeon is gonna do it. Especially in a country with a semi competent medical board/licensing system.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, lowiqNormie and Jonas2k7
Giants planned it but has never gone ahead with it. But no well known/good surgeon is gonna do it. Especially in a country with a semi competent medical board/licensing system.
He could still get trimax and giant implants?

so cheek, infraorbital and supraorbital and rhino plasty in that order?
No get it all in this order because it's important that implants don't stand in the way of your trimax etc.

1. Trimax (bsso + lefort 1 + genio surgery)
2. zygo-cheekbones-infras and supras+browridge implants
3. rhinoplasty
4. if your gonial angle is too high then get lastly gonion implants

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
@NZb6Air what surgeries for him?:ogre::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Done multiple times, he even recently posted the guides for LF2 on insta, i have it on my PC somewhere :hnghn:

neck stick out a little because I dont know how to take side photos

Last edited:
20240824 133613
Skin is retinodis right now so its looks bad

NZb6Air

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Some users of this website who are pretty knowledgeable on the topic of surgery as well as giant implants himself have hinted at LF1 + projection rhinoplasty + full face midface implants + bone grafts to the nasion being similar to a LF2. This would be an alternative in case a LF2 would not be available to you.

Some users of this website who are pretty knowledgeable on the topic of surgery as well as giant implants himself have hinted at LF1 + projection rhinoplasty + full face midface implants + bone grafts to the nasion being similar to a LF2. This would be an alternative in case a LF2 would not be available to you.
I would only need a LF2 right in reality

You can get muscular but there isn't much you can do for your face. Keep in mind, there are many racists on here who will say you're at a disadvantage because you're asian, but the truth is, it has nothing to do with ethnicity. I was watching a Hong Kong movie the other day named Twilight of The Warriors: Walled In, and in it, there was this extremely handsome Chinese actor:

Terrance Lau Chun Him Mens Uno Hong Kong 03 45856862
1wzzx3 5c

I also saw a south korean tv show named Moving that had this actor:

F2a08282088bfd336f71388954265435 979523778
Zoinsung 1 1030329325
MV5BNGRkMzY1MzUtMjliYy00OTA1LTg5Y2QtMTAxNmJlZmJiMzRjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjIyNzU0OA V1  3665133965

There is absolutely nothing you can do to actually look like that, or as some on here like to say: There is no gym for your face.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't improve, but no amount of plastic surgery can give you that look. If you want to improve, the best thing you can do is get muscular, and still you'll never be on those guys' level. I'm not an extremely attractive guy either, I mean I get compliments but I'm no David Corenswet, Channing Tatum, Theo James or Jensen Ackles.

My main focus is getting muscular because I just don't want to look weak and lanky, it's never going to make me look like a male model, but it at least will make me look tough and it does give you better dimorphism in the sense that if you were to put a skinny guy in a dress he would more easily pass as a woman than if you put a muscular man in a dress, hence it's safe to say that muscular men look more masculine than skinny men. So getting muscular is a must, it won't make you look like a handsome actor but at least nobody will question your masculinity.

You can get muscular but there isn't much you can do for your face. Keep in mind, there are many racists on here who will say you're at a disadvantage because you're asian, but the truth is, it has nothing to do with ethnicity. I was watching a Hong Kong movie the other day named Twilight of The Warriors: Walled In, and in it, there was this extremely handsome Chinese actor:

View attachment 3120767View attachment 3120768

I also saw a south korean tv show named Moving that had this actor:

View attachment 3120769View attachment 3120770View attachment 3120771

There is absolutely nothing you can do to actually look like that, or as some on here like to say: There is no gym for your face.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't improve, but no amount of plastic surgery can give you that look. If you want to improve, the best thing you can do is get muscular, and still you'll never be on those guys' level. I'm not an extremely attractive guy either, I mean I get compliments but I'm no David Corenswet, Channing Tatum, Theo James or Jensen Ackles.

My main focus is getting muscular because I just don't want to look weak and lanky, it's never going to make me look like a male model, but it at least will make me look tough and it does give you better dimorphism in the sense that if you were to put a skinny guy in a dress he would more easily pass as a woman than if you put a muscular man in a dress, hence it's safe to say that muscular men look more masculine than skinny men. So getting muscular is a must, it won't make you look like a handsome actor but at least nobody will question your masculinity.
oh so basically all those procedures will not be good for me at all right? Just continue working out?

oh so basically all those procedures will not be good for me at all right? Just continue working out?
Yes, get muscular and aim to be the best version of yourself, stop comparing yourself to others and you'll be much happier.

Hey I got a ton of cash to burn for hard maxxing. I was wondering if anyone was willign to DM advice for hard maxx what would I get for the face but without a ton of pain? I am already trying to softmaxx myself my hair and my eyebrows. I also got facial ratings analysis reports on ratios on my life
How much exactly do you have?

How much exactly do you have
About right now nearly half a mill but good chunk of it invested. People told me to get lefort 1 without even having overbite. I have dropped money on SMILE and gum surgeries before I dont know where I am gonna get a lefort 1 without a overbite correction

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
About right now nearly half a mill but good chunk of it invested
Holy fuck, how did you get this much? Why don’t you just go to east Asia and betabuxx a htb?

Holy fuck, how did you get this much? Why don’t you just go to east Asia and betabuxx a htb?
I saved 3 years of salary of barely spending it. My rent is like 2k only(my monthly with those expenses is like 3k) and I make significant amounts per year. I also saved alot of money during grad school too. I guess I am also scared of going to SEA to get a HTB because thats like my last nuclear option

Last edited:
No get it all in this order because it's important that implants don't stand in the way of your trimax etc.

1. Trimax (bsso + lefort 1 + genio surgery)
2. zygo-cheekbones-infras and supras+browridge implants
3. rhinoplasty
4. if your gonial angle is too high then get lastly gonion implants
how would you get a lefort 1 + genio + bsso without get diagnose for a overbite? I dont know any sane medical board that will do it in the USA

Last edited:
how would you get a lefort 1 + genio + bsso without get diagnose for a overbite? I dont know any sane medical board that will do it in the USA
Go to Europe. Italy got some surgeons that are pretty blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Oh and hit up Giant, he can likely get you access to more surgeons/surgery plans

Go to Europe. Italy got some surgeons that are pretty blackpilled.
wouldnt these surgeries make me look uncanny for a flat face asian? Asian faces are flat. How would I even look like after wards if I look asian quagmire

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
wouldnt these surgeries make me look uncanny for a flat face asian? Asian faces are flat
You need Lefort, if anything that will make you look better than pumping your face with implants. And you need a black pilled doc with an eye for aesthetics. Giant is great at this