Can someone tell me what kind of eyes I have? I asked Nero angelo and he says it’s true hunter eyes.

souvik

souvik

Iron
IMG 3567

ethnic, does not matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, DoII, Deleted member 50702 and 4 others
Well, the other eye doesn’t look hooded because of the angle( it’s taken from a downward angle, as it was just a random picture)
Bro you are anglemaxxing in front face you probably have uee your eyes are almond with very drooping mc and extreme pctl very good eye area

Bro you are anglemaxxing in front face you probably have uee your eyes are almond with very drooping mc and extreme pctl very good eye area
I literally have 0 uee, this angle is the worst possible angle

good eyes, same as me. sometimes hunter sometimes almond, depending on conditions like bloat and weather. too bad you are hard capped by race

good eyes, same as me. sometimes hunter sometimes almond, depending on conditions like bloat and weather. too bad you are hard capped by race
what does sometimes hunter sometimes almond mean, my eyes match the criterias of hunter eyes and well there are pictures of people like hernan drago and sean opry with minimal uee in a few angles, weather and bloat never really affected my eye area so can you explain what do you exactly mean