Can someone tell my features on my side profile?

Nice race change buddy and no u do not mog me Indian currycel fuck off
Coping that my 5 yo mogs ur trailer trash ahh bloodline, you prolly don't even owned slaves you embarrassing imbecile

Coping that my 5 yo mogs ur trailer trash ahh bloodline, you prolly don't even owned slaves you embarrassing imbecile
my bloodline is instantly better than urs simply because I'm white and Ur shitskin

London England
I hope you Kys with the heating on full blast and no one finds your rotting decaying corps for months.The stench will become so horrendous and unbearable that your neighbour finally decides to call the police and they throw up as soon as the door gets pried open. Then I hope your ugly recessed face ends up on the news and people laugh at you.

I hope you Kys with the heating on full blast and no one finds your rotting decaying corps for months.The stench will become so horrendous and unbearable that your neighbour finally decides to call the police and they throw up as soon as the door gets pried open. Then I hope your ugly recessed face ends up on the news and people laugh at you.
Finally someone based

my bloodline is instantly better than urs simply because I'm white and Ur shitskin
Keep coping that a 5yo lil ass baby could steal your bitch and cuck you infront of her

Would be nice if someone could tell my proportions or something
ugly and ethnic. Jaw is decent but can tell you’re an ugly fat ethnic which puts you to an ltn rating.

ugly and ethnic. Jaw is decent but can tell you’re an ugly fat ethnic which puts you to an ltn rating.
How am I ugly if jaw is decent, and how do I ascend

Because your ethnic and fat. Lose weight
So if I loose 30kg fat then a Stacy with huge tits would hop on my meat as soon as she sees me? What could I do about my skin

So if I loose 30kg fat then a Stacy with huge tits would hop on my meat as soon as she sees me? What could I do about my skin
No. You’ll just look better than you do now. Nothing you just have to cope like the other 91% of the world.

No. You’ll just look better than you do now. Nothing you just have to cope like the other 91% of the world.
Please don't do that shit to me. I saw that James Sapphire documentary. It's messed up to be someone like him. Do you watch the sopranos?

Imagine being 5,6☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
U fucking nigger, even a "curry" heightmogs your whole family u bitch. 🤓 Big eared incel, IN LONDON JFL
I mog u to suicide little Indian paki I'm 5'9 Jfl

Attachments

• Snapchat-2133380537.mp4
    1.5 MB
I mog u to suicide little Indian paki I'm 5'9 Jfl
Heightcel,Framecel, narrow face, ears as big as your head, and VAPING JFL AT YOU COCKSUCKA