Can someone tell why chicos zygos look insane in this pic?

zurzolo

zurzolo

Platinum
From what i recall he had flat cheekbones now wtf is this 😂

@william2605 explain harmony in why it made become like this?

Attachments

• IMG_3912.jpeg
    IMG_3912.jpeg
    937.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, ryuken and lestoa
@lestoa

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
his cheekbones protrude forward rather than sideways which makes them visible from a 3/4th but not from the front.

• +1
Reactions: acv700, dbva, yue and 2 others
From what i recall he had flat cheekbones now wtf is this 😂

@william2605 explain harmony in why it made become like this?
I fucked his face so hard his head smashed the wall, hence the term bone smashing:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and zurzolo
his cheekbones protrude forward rather than sideways which makes them visible from a 3/4th but not from the front.
IMG 6551

Flared zygo arch

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Well it wouldn’t look like that if it wasnt protrude sideways no?

Chico is such a weird case, he can decide to have a jawline in one image and BAM, he has a jawline

• +1
Chico is such a weird case, he can decide to have a jawline in one image and BAM, he has a jawline
@Orc please explain what you meant, how will it be so prominent if it didnt protrude sideways??

@Orc please explain what you meant, how will it be so prominent if it didnt protrude sideways??
hollowing isn't from lateral projection projection, it's from the frontal projection.

• +1
hollowing isn't from lateral projection projection, it's from the frontal projection.
So when zygos come forward it gives hollow cheeks?

So when zygos come forward it gives hollow cheeks?
yeah that's what the hollowing is from.

the lateral protrusion doesn't do much for it, the ideal cheekbones aren't that high in mass.

• +1
Reactions: yue and zurzolo
yeah that's what the hollowing is from.

the lateral protrusion doesn't do much for it, the ideal cheekbones aren't that high in mass.
What is lateral zygo projection good for then?

Ok well fwhr is a failo in my books honestly, too feminine and low fwhr with tall skull looks beautiful and high class

average child has about that much flare.
IMG 7373

Supermodel
And less flared than chico ,for me you’re very stupid

Show me a good lateral projection

europeans usually don't have much lateral projection it's more of an asian thing, specifically mongoloids tend to have it.

View attachment 3077583

europeans usually don't have much lateral projection it's more of an asian thing, specifically mongoloids tend to have it.
are you aware that this level of projection is disturbing and completely anti-aesthetic?I

are you aware that this level of projection is disturbing and completely anti-aesthetic?I
nobody said it was aesthetic, only that chico doesn't have it.

most europeans have relatively flat looking cheekbones from a front profile.

nobody said it was aesthetic, only that chico doesn't have it.

most europeans have relatively flat looking cheekbones from a front profile.
Mmmm so what do you think about chico cheekbones rate ?

Mmmm so what do you think about chico cheekbones rate ?
they aren't particularly unique, nothing stands out about it, but his entire face is like that.

I prefer more unique looking people.

zicos chygos

• JFL
they aren't particularly unique, nothing stands out about it, but his entire face is like that.

I prefer more unique looking people.
Look how avarage cheekbones look like
IMG 7839

Va chico
IMG 7252

• +1
if you have too much frontal projection wouldn't that lead to the mongoloid look where, from the side, there is a hard border between the upper maxilla and nose.

if you have too much frontal projection wouldn't that lead to the mongoloid look where, from the side, there is a hard border between the upper maxilla and nose.
mongoloids have relatively flat looking mid-faces because their cheekbones don't project forward much, although their maxilla isn't recessed.

• +1
Reactions: yue

Attachments

• 1722978565641.png
    1722978565641.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
CHECK MY PROFILE OR YOU ARE GAY :ogre::ogre:

Seems like that is the opposite in cases like this guy
View attachment 3077919
You can see his zygomatic arch is projected as anteriorly, if not more, than the upper maxilla around the nasal aperture.

Referring to thecels botb thread https://looksmax.org/threads/upper-maxillary-projection-is-the-key-to-aesthetics.313135/
I think what you're looking at is fat and not actual bone projection.

mongols have these mega thick fat pockets around their eyes that cascade from their cheekbones.

they don't actually appear to have much bone there.

I often see people argue their maxilla is flat, but if you compare it to european skulls there's not actually much difference in terms of projection, the rest of their skull just creates the illusion of it.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and yue