Can someone use my pics and make a tinder ...

Deleted member 19948

Deleted member 19948

Silver
I'm 5.9 , into kickboxing , have had fights ..I wanna see how I do ...and how over or not over is it for me ..

I'll post my pics and gifs in the comment section ..however keep in mind I take pics like a huge autist barely any normal pics ..most of them are me after I come back from the gym ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel, Chadeep and 3 others
Post your pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
I'm 5.9 , into kickboxing , have had fights ..I wanna see how I do ...and how over or not over is it for me ..

I'll post my pics and gifs in the comment section ..however keep in mind I take pics like a huge autist barely any normal pics ..most of them are me after I come back from the gym ..
Just make it yourself nigga
Don’t say shit about kick boxing and having 0 fights In ur bio xd how is that relevant

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    Screenshot_20220611-153851~2.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220617_014609_023720~2.jpg
    IMG_20220617_014609_023720~2.jpg
    610.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    2853654_shaggy_Scooby_do.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2803022_F8DF2C66-CD96-4C1E-986B-B83DA43AC8B9.jpeg
    2803022_F8DF2C66-CD96-4C1E-986B-B83DA43AC8B9.jpeg
    892.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2942357_video_20220617_012500_0353542.mp4
    3.5 MB
  • 2915736_OzDhbLp.mp4
    538.3 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Chadeep, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
Just make it yourself nigga
Don’t say shit about kick boxing and having 0 fights In ur bio xd how is that relevant
I live in a rural area ..only a few chicks use tinder and they are like 150km away from me ..it is relevant .cause there is an about section where you write about yourself ..or maybe you don't ..I really don't know this shit

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Wtf take normal pics for tinder jfl
He lives in a remote village in a jungle, no bars or anything nearby. Maybe he should take some photos near a river or the nearby community shack

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 19995, Deleted member 18931 and 8 others

Dont mention your height and wear lifts. Only meet when its dark

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Prince88, ROTTING and 3 others
He lives in a remote village in a jungle, no bars or anything nearby. Maybe he should take some photos near a river or the nearby community shack
Almost accurate ..except it's not a jungle ..more like a hilly area ...I have to drive to the gym for like 20 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChristianChad
Wtf take normal pics for tinder jfl
Do I give autist vibes ??subhuman vibes ??weirdo vibes ???or just all of them together ???I thought chads didn't have to try to take normal pics ...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Bro arent you self aware of the way the pics are taken? Jfl
I'm self aware that my pics are shit ..they look like they were taken in 2005 ...but here's the thing ..many normies unironically have called me Chad /Chang in my case ...but tbh I don't have real life experiences with people much so I don't know ...the reason I don't try much with pics cause what's the point in even trying if you are subhuman ..I feel more like a subhuman than a Chad tbh ..so where do I fall ???

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ChristianChad and Deleted member 8608
@I actually do know you need to go to the city and get some bitches... I think if you clubmaxx, go to parties you'll do welll

• Love it
I'm self aware that my pics are shit ..they look like they were taken in 2005 ...but here's the thing ..many normies unironically have called me Chad /Chang in my case ...but tbh I don't have real life experiences with people much so I don't know ...the reason I don't try much with pics cause what's the point in even trying if you are subhuman ..I feel more like a subhuman than a Chad tbh ..so where do I fall ???
Doesn't matter if you are Chad or subhuman if you live in the middle of nowhere.

• Love it
Why do you keep the buzzcut. Makes you look like you have NW2 hair.
Like I said I'm way too blackpilled to try to look appealing ..sure I keep myself fit and take care of skin for collagen amazxing ...I will care about stuff like hair only if I am Chad /minimum chadlite otherwise no point in trying

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Exactly. And he should show his sensitive side and playfully wrestle with other shirtless guys in a pond with a jungle background giggling and laughing.

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 19948
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Chadeep
Like I said I'm way too blackpilled to try to look appealing ..sure I keep myself fit and take care of skin for collagen amazxing ...I will care about stuff like hair only if I am Chad /minimum chadlite otherwise no point in trying
Bro don't have a defeatist mindset? Also do girls actually use dating apps in NE? It's common in Major cities but doesn't work that well in a Village of Arunachal Pradesh.

Bro don't have a defeatist mindset? Also do girls actually use dating apps in NE? It's common in Major cities but doesn't work that well in a Village of Arunachal Pradesh.
I'm not from that state ...I'm from another state ...it's a hilly area ..

And yes , they use but most don't take it seriously ..one time a Stacy looking mizo chick (looked like exotic central asian )swiped me but never texted back ..this is basically how they are ..also here's the thing I'm not into most of the chicks here and banglas are overflooded in the apps despite not being natives ...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
I'm not from that state ...I'm from another state ...it's a hilly area ..

And yes , they use but most don't take it seriously ..one time a Stacy looking mizo chick (looked like exotic central asian )swiped me but never texted back ..this is basically how they are ..also here's the thing I'm not into most of the chicks here and banglas are overflooded in the apps despite not being natives ...
Don't Bangla Women Want Bangla Men? Majority of Bangladeshi Immigrants are Muslim if I'm not wrong.

It's over

• +1
It's over
It's funny I want to be blackpilled yet when you say it , it hurts and I would have felt better if you lied instead ...but thanks for sticking with honesty

It's funny I want to be blackpilled yet when you say it , it hurts and I would have felt better if you lied instead ...but thanks for sticking with honesty
It's over for the current photos. Cut the back of your hair too when you get a haircut next time and take photos somewhere else where it makes you look less broke

• +1