• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel, Xangsane and 5 others
Never even been to 4chan tbh, was on ifunny for a while and now I'm here

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
nothing compared to the other shit on wpd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, pig_face, Zonar and 1 other person
Thats sad, could have been my niece or cousin. Such a painful death for someone so young, the video isn’t super gruesome visually but the sound is pretty bad man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe, RAMU KAKA, Av0nr and 7 others
Videos like this only come from some hispanic shithole man, curse you latinos @Latinolooksmaxxer @sexboi @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 32734, Jamaldickjavontus and 6 others
Nice video! Gonna go blow a fat load to it :)

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ghoulish, yirma19, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
Jihadi islam is too pussy to watch a gore video? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19, robtical, Gengar and 1 other person
Love Disturbed realities videos but his voice is so fucking annoying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, Deleted member 32734, murdah and 2 others
having 0 will to watch videos like these after seeing the description of what happens there is a sign of low T

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Jihadi islam is too pussy to watch a gore video? :unsure:
I've watched ISIS videos the allahu Akbar chant is great. But bunch of subhumans speaking wacky Spanish and killing childrens, no thanks..

Not even ISIS and Hamas do that unless you believe all that normie propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I've watched ISIS videos the allahu Akbar chant is great. But bunch of subhumans speaking wacky Spanish and killing childrens, no thanks..

Not even ISIS and Hamas do that unless you believe all that normie propaganda.
They don’t kill children?

What did she do to warrant that

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
They don’t kill children?
Find me PROOF like this where they killed children or even unarmed women. Ofc they kill innocent people but idgaf if they're wearing uniform tbh... They release headlines and then quietly backtrack months later like usual. 40 beheaded babies muh muh.

And btw just FYI I don't support Hamas. But I do support military resistance against invasion.

Last edited:
I just watched it. Basically, before he kills her, she begins crying and he starts cutting her neck. He puts his hand on her mouth so it’s all muffled. Then she keeps crying and trying to scream and he keeps cutting her. This goes on for the rest of the video until the last few seconds where she stops making noises. This looks very amateurish. It does help that there’s not much blood to be seen. It’s a sad video, really — I hope guys who do this meet a similar fate or worse. While I stomached this easily, I have to add that this is not something I would seek out or rewatch. I feel bad for the girl, and finally, fuck you for making me watch this.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, Timelessbrah and 14 others
Find me PROOF like this where they killed children or even unarmed women. Ofc they kill innocent people but idgaf if they're wearing uniform tbh... They release headlines and then quietly backtrack months later like usual.

And btw just FYI I don't support Hamas. But I do support military resistance against invasion.
Well im just asking, I don’t know either.

Good thing that you aren't able to watch it. You are normal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah
I just watched it. Basically, before he kills her, she begins crying and he starts cutting her neck. He puts his hand on her mouth so it’s all muffled. Then she keeps crying and trying to scream and he keeps cutting her. This goes on for the rest of the video until the last few seconds where she stops making noises. This looks very amateurish. It does help that there’s not much blood to be seen. It’s a sad video, really — I hope guys who do this meet a similar fate or worse. While I stomached this easily, I have to add that this is not something I would seek out or rewatch. I feel bad for the girl, and finally, fuck you for making me watch this.
Have u seen ms pacman

What did she do to warrant that
Apparently was a snitch. At 15 years old I was a massive snitch too. Didn't know any better. Give me a snickers bar and I'd snitch on my father's 20k tax evasion bill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Deleted member 30679
Thats sad, could have been my niece or cousin. Such a painful death for someone so young, the video isn’t super gruesome visually but the sound is pretty bad man.
Precisely. It really helps that the gore is kept to a minimal. But I reread the OP and it says they were using a blunt knife. That’s awful, it is another layer of psychological torture. She knows she ain’t getting out alive from that point on. Fuck these monsters, man.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, vaninskybird, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
Videos like this only come from some hispanic shithole man, curse you latinos @Latinolooksmaxxer @sexboi @ConfusedBolivian
1: también eres latino, wey.
2: ese tipo de actos no me representan.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, |Daddy_Zygos|, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
feeling sympathy for foids is cucked imo

Have u seen ms pacman
I don’t think I have, but I’ve seen my fair share of gore. I was exposed to it at 9 and I watched a bunch of stuff in my teens but since I got older, I stopped watching this crap. I don’t want to. Yes, I can stomach it but why the fuck would I watch this crap? I can’t believe people exist who derive pleasure from watching this. Fuck them. I hope they go out the same way.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and murdah
Sorry bhai. I'm such a pussy I almost cried listening to description. It's funny how I can watch Hamas videos eating popcorn but not this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Fiqh, murdah and 1 other person
cartel niggers need to be rounded up and forced to torture each other to death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: User28823, tyronechadmax, Gengar and 3 others
that aztec DNA at work

• +1
Reactions: Afro_Kang and yirma19
Sorry bhai. I'm such a pussy I almost cried listening to description. It's funny how I can watch Hamas videos eating popcorn but not this.
I think it’s because 1) she’s very young and 2) they were making it long and painful for her on purpose. I don’t think you’re a wuss for almost crying listening to the description. I think that’s nice, it means you have a heart. I used to be like you when I was a young boy. I used to cry if I watched a show and a dog died. Now I don’t feel anything. It’s not that I’m evil or anything. I’ve just been through a lot. If that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
this shit happens everywhere lmao

try watching funky town gore video

• Hmm...
I’ve just been through a lot. If that makes sense.
desensitization i guess

gore does that shit especially when you are young

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
this shit happens everywhere lmao
Most come from one place though, only other gore videos that originate from other places are indians getting hit by trains

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Spics are so subhuman, I understand why Trump hates them.These are the people democrats want in their country,God forbid Biden wins the election this year.Trump2024

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, User28823, Gengar and 3 others
I think it’s because 1) she’s very young and 2) they were making it long and painful for her on purpose. I don’t think you’re a wuss for almost crying listening to the description. I think that’s nice, it means you have a heart. I used to be like you when I was a young boy. I used to cry if I watched a show and a dog died. Now I don’t feel anything. It’s not that I’m evil or anything. I’ve just been through a lot. If that makes sense.
I'm not fully desensitized yet and you're right it probably depends on context. I couldn't watch ISIS videos at first, but got pretty normal even if they were killing innocent people. Still I wish I hadn't watched it and wouldn't watch it again.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and murdah
not in eastern europe
Most come from one place though, only other gore videos that originate from other places are indians getting hit by trains
im actually serious when i say this shit happens everywhere

maybe on lower scales, yes, but it literally happens everywhere

the only difference is that cartels/terrorist groups record them on purpose

• +1

in my country I legit never heard of a targeted, pre-meditated murder. Accidents, sure, but not murder.
This happens when you’re civilized

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and murdah
Spics are so subhuman, I understand why Trump hates them.These are the people democrats want in their country,God forbid Biden wins the election this year.Trump2024
Most are good people lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

Not even ISIS or Hamas (muh muh 40 beheaded babies) would do shit like this.

When it comes to (non-combatent) women they'd literally enslave them or if combatant or committing adultry they would stone them. Again they wouldn't do it to kids and more lenient to women, never mind a small girl. It's drug cartel shit. ISIS were the worst but even al-Qaeda condemned for being brutal and promoting their shit like some movie.

• +1
Most are good people lmao
Never met one but going off the internet they are always involved in some terrible shit.Even terrorists don't kill kids

• WTF
Not even ISIS or Hamas (muh muh 40 beheaded babies) would do shit like this.

When it comes to (non-combatent) women they'd literally enslave them or if combatant or committing adultry they would stone them. Again they wouldn't do it to kids and more lenient to women, never mind a small girl. It's drug cartel shit. ISIS were the worst but even al-Qaeda condemned for being brutal and promoting their shit like some movie.
im not willing to debate about what criminal groups are worse/better than others

they both like to mutilate people and record it on purpose, which is equally wicked on a human level

• +1
I'm not fully desensitized yet and you're right it probably depends on context. I couldn't watch ISIS videos at first, but got pretty normal even if they were killing innocent people. Still I wish I hadn't watched it and wouldn't watch it again.
Why would you want to be desensitized? Don’t do it man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and SecularIslamist