Can someone watch this and report back to me how gruesome it is

im not willing to debate about what criminal groups are worse/better than others
That's literally the point of the discussion JFL
they both like to mutilate people and record it on purpose, which is equally wicked on a human level
Yeah but you have to be incredibly depraved to do it to children though. Ofc both adults and children can both be innocent but idk why there's just something natural to feel less concerned when it's adult vs children. Even newscasters would say 30k dead in Gaza 70% of them children and women (a.k.a by default innocent) ignoring the fact that it doesn't mean the other 30% (grown men) are also nearly all innocent.

Not even ISIS or Hamas (muh muh 40 beheaded babies) would do shit like this.

When it comes to (non-combatent) women they'd literally enslave them or if combatant or committing adultry they would stone them. Again they wouldn't do it to kids and more lenient to women, never mind a small girl. It's drug cartel shit. ISIS were the worst but even al-Qaeda condemned for being brutal and promoting their shit like some movie.
Middle easterners maybe have the permissible excuse to do it because of “religious beliefs”, but the cartel do these things for the smallest things or even for fun.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This videos are so fucked man. I just watched dude get disemboweled the screams good god. This can’t be real.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823, SecularIslamist and murdah
Middle easterners maybe have the permissible excuse to do it because of “religious beliefs”, but the cartel do these things for the smallest things or even for fun.
Yeah exactly this. Honour killings as well which happen still, which to westerners would seem no big deal because it's normal to have sex every weekend with another person.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
This videos are so fucked man. I just watched dude get disemboweled the screams good god. This can’t be real.
MAN UP MY FELLOW HOOD BRETHREN.

in my country I legit never heard of a targeted, pre-meditated murder. Accidents, sure, but not murder.
This happens when you’re civilized
are you genuinely saying that this stuff doesnt happen in countries like rumania, serbia or albania?

the fact that criminal groups dont make this stuff public doesnt really mean it doesnt happen

MAN UP MY FELLOW HOOD BRETHREN.
Dude they flayed a guys chest while he’s screaming and gargling 😭😭😭😭😭 man I could barely watch it. La illaha man this earth is so shit

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar and murdah
That's literally the point of the discussion JFL
but you clearly know middle eastern terrorist groups have murdered kids

there are no good ones and bad ones, both are criminal groups

idk how you can incel and still feel sympathy for strangers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
This is nothing compared to other stuff on there. Pretty sad since it's a young woman

Spics are so subhuman, I understand why Trump hates them.These are the people democrats want in their country,God forbid Biden wins the election this year.Trump2024
which its funny since the current state of south america has been greatly caused due to the constant political interventions that the US gov has made on that place

im not defending the unlawful acts of immigrants and i know most of the victims are normal ppl, but you realize this is some sort of self inflicted wound right?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
but you clearly know middle eastern terrorist groups have murdered kids

there are no good ones and bad ones, both are criminal groups
So have the West JFL it's muh collateral damage.

The question is of intention and depravity.

• +1
tbh not that horrible

which its funny since the current state of south america has been greatly caused due to the constant political interventions that the US gov has made on that place

im not defending the unlawful acts of immigrants and i know most of the victims are normal ppl, but you realize this is some sort of self inflicted wound right?
Huh I'm not even American but its clear that its their own fault.You can't keep doing the muh its Americas fault, at some point you have to self reflect.They have been doing this shit for decades.Yeah of course they distribute drugs thats how they survive but posting videos of executing kids is just stupid, they act like neanderthals

• +1
self explanatory

you dont know shit about both places
Spics still subhuman, I'm black and can tell you rn that AA in Chicago are the same.More than half of them who live in SA work for the cartel and would kill kids for money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Gengar
I'm black
calling spics subhuman and supporting trump
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Damn that's crazy. Not watching it.

Last edited:
Men you fucked me up why did I watch it

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and WeiWei
Yeah exactly this. Honour killings as well which happen still, which to westerners would seem no big deal because it's normal to have sex every weekend with another person.
ABSOLUTELY BASED

• +1
Dude they flayed a guys chest while he’s screaming and gargling 😭😭😭😭😭 man I could barely watch it. La illaha man this earth is so shit
Sometimes I forget you’re a muzzie also.

calling spics subhuman and supporting trump
Funny GIF
So just because he’s black he should vote for Biden? What kind of retarded argument is that? I’m a muzzie and I would’ve voted for Trump too. Not all non-whites are soycucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and murdah
So just because he’s black he should vote for Biden? What kind of retarded argument is that? I’m a muzzie and I would’ve voted for Trump too. Not all non-whites are soycucks.
both parties see them as filth, the only difference is that one of them doesnt hide it

• +1
both parties see them as filth, the only difference is that one of them doesnt hide it
I look at the lesser evil. Libtards are globohomos who want others to be trannies or feminists or fags. If you don’t agree then they think it’s ok to be violent against you. Only cucked non-whites would side with such people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and murdah
Maria Fernanda Alvarez Garcia - is it even possible to have a more ethnic name then that??

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Jfl they wouldn’t want u here

Videos like this only come from some hispanic shithole man, curse you latinos @Latinolooksmaxxer @sexboi @ConfusedBolivian
im not hispanic bro

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I look at the lesser evil. Libtards are globohomos who want others to be trannies or feminists or fags. If you don’t agree then they think it’s ok to be violent against you. Only cucked non-whites would side with such people.
idc, they both despise you

• +1
I don’t care, why you simping for libtards though?
one of the few users to ignore me, that was sign 1 he was a libtard.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I don’t care, why you simping for libtards though?
im not, if i was a white north american id be fully republican

traditional political parties should have lost their power decades ago

• +1
one of the few users to ignore me, that was sign 1 he was a libtard.
Yeah idk why libtards think they can win us over by saying right wing chads hate us.

im not, if i was a white north american id be fully republican

traditional political parties should have lost their power decades ago
You are definitely simping for them as it’s A or B and I picked A but you don’t like that. Weird.

You are definitely simping for them as it’s A or B and I picked A but you don’t like that. Weird.
i dont like how submissive are ethnics when choosing their political preferences

both, republicans and democrats take advantage of them and treat them like dogs

i dont like how submissive are ethnics when choosing their political preferences

both, republicans and democrats take advantage of them and treat them like dogs
What do you suggest then? Besides I don’t even live in cuckmerica, I was saying if I had to pick a side, I’d pick the side that aligns with my beliefs the most, which would be conservatives.

damn… this really shows how cold blooded cartel members are.

they don’t give a fuck. they will make an example out of anyone. i just hope that it was for a good reason that she died (like getting involved with the cartel or something)

also i refuse to watch anything that involves children and animals, since they are well.. defenseless

but holyfuck man… only 2 ways you can be so cold blooded. you’re desensitized/used to it or you’re trained to do that shit. not even anger can make you do that.

• +1
They would rather have a muzzie trump voter than a muzzie biden voter. Stop coping.
True put keep in mind they see you as a lesser they much rather have someone who’s Christian

True put keep in mind they see you as a lesser they much rather have someone who’s Christian
What do you suggest then? Besides I don’t even live in cuckmerica, I was saying if I had to pick a side, I’d pick the side that aligns with my beliefs the most, which would be conservatives.

• JFL
damn… this really shows how cold blooded cartel members are.

they don’t give a fuck. they will make an example out of anyone. i just hope that it was for a good reason that she died (like getting involved with the cartel or something)

also i refuse to watch anything that involves children and animals, since they are well.. defenseless

but holyfuck man… only 2 ways you can be so cold blooded. you’re desensitized/used to it or you’re trained to do that shit. not even anger can make you do that.
possessed by the devil.

if you know they're going to torture you to death, why not move as much as possible and force them to kill you with the gun? It was already pointed at her head