Can someone well-versed in Asian beauty standards explain why Tzuyu is considered the epitome

NormieWithBigPP

NormieWithBigPP

220 IQ | 9.5'' | 6'7''
noticeably better-looking than the average asian girl, but if i saw her here in the west i'd just see her as another looksmaxxed stacylite.

Tzuyu

Asian standards are big eyes , narrow jaw , white skin and smooth skin .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
She's very GL to me, I'd fuck her for sure but this chick fogs so hard, she's my dream girl

AhnEunjinfull162506

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and yunggod
Asian girls are boneless

Asian standards are big eyes , narrow jaw , white skin and smooth skin .
that seems true, even for guys. the guys that get the most attention from asian chicks are my school are the tall, pasty, clear-skinned white nerds with pointy chins.

009415163fc67d9972b65632604e71d1

They all look disgusting in comparison to her

• +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP
View attachment 620595

They all look disgusting in comparison to her
yeah, this is why i asked. in predominately white areas you see much better looking women than tzuyu on a regular basis, but they never became ueberfamous for their looks. even tzuyu is more recognized for her looks than lima in most areas of the world. i guess lima just looks over-exaggerated or something idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
yeah, this is why i asked. in predominately white areas you see much better looking women than tzuyu on a regular basis, but they never became ueberfamous for their looks. even tzuyu is more recognized for her looks than lima in most areas of the world. i guess lima just looks over-exaggerated or something idk

It's all about being the best in the current circle you are a part of. Best at X in your town, most attractive in your state, and then finally truly recognizable are the best/most notorious worldwide

• +1
Reactions: NormieWithBigPP