Can someone who has done HGH answer this for me?

paulallen

paulallen

Iron
I plan to do 6IU of pharma HGH every day for 8 months, maybe upping the dose to a max of 7.5 IU if I feel it’s necessary. My question is should I be starting on HGH at a lower dose say 2IU per day and working my way up to 6 or do I just go full boner 6IU on the first day? LMK

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I would say find whatever is a healthy dose of high for you and just start with it

2iu is for anti aging purposes. For height increase you need 7-8 iu

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and enchanted_elixir
Just get IGF-1 LR3 when your HGH is done.

Work your way up. Be careful of acromegaly with those doses as well, it might really mess with your nose.

Start at 2IU e/d and ramp up an IU every 2 weeks slow back down if you experience any unbearable sides

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
5’8 and 19
Did you get your bone plates checked already? 99,99% chance you will not grow at all, you will just get freaky hands and nose. You should only start HGH if you checked your plates and they are still open somehow.

I plan to do 6IU of pharma HGH every day for 8 months, maybe upping the dose to a max of 7.5 IU if I feel it’s necessary. My question is should I be starting on HGH at a lower dose say 2IU per day and working my way up to 6 or do I just go full boner 6IU on the first day? LMK
Work your way up man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Did you get your bone plates checked already? 99,99% chance you will not grow at all, you will just get freaky hands and nose. You should only start HGH if you checked your plates and they are still open somehow.
I need hand growth, wrist growth, shoulder growth, etc. just general frame growth. I have big nose already though so want to avoid that. 5 IU daily?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
I need hand growth, wrist growth, shoulder growth, etc. just general frame growth. I have big nose already though so want to avoid that. 5 IU daily?
5 IU could maybe worker idk it depends it would have to be for a while tho so quite expensive. It will also grow your wrists yes, not sure about shoulders, those probably take a lot more since they are much bigger bones.

• +1
5 IU could maybe worker idk it depends it would have to be for a while tho so quite expensive. It will also grow your wrists yes, not sure about shoulders, those probably take a lot more since they are much bigger bones.
Everyone else in my family has average frame aka average wrists, hand size for their height, shoulders for their height, etc. so it's def in my genetics so do you think HGH could help me out a lot. I don't care about height btw just frame and hands.

Everyone else in my family has average frame aka average wrists, hand size for their height, shoulders for their height, etc. so it's def in my genetics so do you think HGH could help me out a lot. I don't care about height btw just frame and hands.
Like I said, it will help your hands and wrists at high does (6+). Clavicles are unlikely to grow but if you wanna take HGH you might as well just take low doses of testosterone as well and hit the gym, normies dont know shite about frame, if you get muscle they'll think ur big regardless.

• +1
Like I said, it will help your hands and wrists at high does (6+). Clavicles are unlikely to grow but if you wanna take HGH you might as well just take low doses of testosterone as well and hit the gym, normies dont know shite about frame, if you get muscle they'll think ur big regardless.
You say acromegaly could be attained at 6-8 within a few months, I will prob take this for a year or so.

Testosterone, I might take it tbh but I need to check my test and est levels first, same for AI

I am interested about other facial changes as well, such as "facial masculinization". Do you think it can happen or is that just with testosterone?

You say acromegaly could be attained at 6-8 within a few months, I will prob take this for a year or so.

Testosterone, I might take it tbh but I need to check my test and est levels first, same for AI

I am interested about other facial changes as well, such as "facial masculinization". Do you think it can happen or is that just with testosterone?
Facial masculinization will happen, it can make ur mouth wider, lips thicker, jaw stronger, nose bigger, etc...

Testosterone is unlikely to do that but HGH will at high does.

Yes you will get acromegaly with 6-8 for 1 year.

I highly advise you do not take any AI, it will most likely only cause problems for you, AI is only useful for gaining height at young ages and thats only people with problems such as being really fat. And usually still it isnt worth it.

Testosterone will help in any case, your T levels from the doctor dont matter. Male T levels are so low that if you have "high" T for an average man today in reality its still low compared to what it should be for a man.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 19766
Facial masculinization will happen, it can make ur mouth wider, lips thicker, jaw stronger, nose bigger, etc...

Testosterone is unlikely to do that but HGH will at high does.

Yes you will get acromegaly with 6-8 for 1 year.

I highly advise you do not take any AI, it will most likely only cause problems for you, AI is only useful for gaining height at young ages and thats only people with problems such as being really fat. And usually still it isnt worth it.

Testosterone will help in any case, your T levels from the doctor dont matter. Male T levels are so low that if you have "high" T for an average man today in reality its still low compared to what it should be for a man.
baldness though? do i need to take fin or some shit
also yay my already big nose will become bigger, i will become TheJewcel

baldness though? do i need to take fin or some shit
also yay my already big nose will become bigger, i will become TheJewcel
test wont make u bald unless u already have the DHT genetics to go bald anyways

u would either not go bald or just accelerate what wouldve happened anyways by like 2 years

testosterone is healthy asf

• +1
test wont make u bald unless u already have the DHT genetics to go bald anyways

u would either not go bald or just accelerate what wouldve happened anyways by like 2 years

testosterone is healthy asf
you gave a few conflicting answers so im really just curious what is amount of hgh youd recommend to inject daily?

you gave a few conflicting answers so im really just curious what is amount of hgh youd recommend to inject daily?
what conflicting answers

i said if you want to grow your hands and wrists then 6-8 will work

• Hmm...
yeah but i dont want to have gandy nose so 5 or 6 maybe?
bro u either have acromegaly or u dont

u cant choose where it happens

either ur nose and hands both grow or neither do

• +1