How to inject yourself with human growth hormone and not die - quick guide by FreakkForLife

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
All credits go to: @FreakkForLife
I am merely copying and pasting it, as this is what he asked me to do.
Original pastebin link:
Sadly the numbers of the lines also copied, but I guess it's still readable
  1. Here it's bro,it's a bit long and read it 2-3 times,if u don't understand the first time.
  2. If u have any questions after readin this,please ask,i will answer them.
  3. Sorry for the typos, weird formatting and weird style,i compiled this post in a hurry
  4. Administration of HGH and storage of HGH
  5. Hgh is administered by SubQ(subcutaneous injections) for heightmaxxing.
  6. HGH is somewhat fragile by nature, and it needs to be protected from light and heat. HGH should be stored between 36 and 46 degrees Fahrenheit at all times both before and after its reconstitution.
  7. While storing it in a fridge avoid freeze thaw cycles with both hgh and igf1 lr3 and rIGF as freeze -thaw cycles destroy the molecules of these compunds.
  8. RECONSTITUTING AND MEASURING YOUR HGH
  9. So you now have a vial HGH in the form of lyophilized powder. The amount of this powder should be indicated on the vial somewhere. It will either be stated in Units (IU's) or in Milligrams (mg). If it is stated in milligrams, the conversion is most commonly stated as 1mg = ~3IU's (its really more precisely 1mg=2.7IU). We will use this 1mg = 3IU's for our guide since this is the standard most commonly referenced by manufacturers.
  10. What we need to do with this lyophilized powder is add some Bacteriostatic water (BW), Sterile Water, or even liquid vitamin B12 to reconstitute it and make it ready to inject.
  11. What we choose to reconstitute it with should depend on how rapidly we use the GH. Bacteriostatic water is basically sterile water with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol added, and this Alcohol keeps anything from growing in the water, thus making it safe for injection for the longest amount of time, up to three weeks. If the amount of GH in our vial is enough to last for a few weeks at our desired daily dosage, BW is the wisest choice. For the common use for bodybuilding (2-5 IU's a day) and the more commonly used vial size (10 IU's), it isn't really as critical which of the above listed dilutents are used … the vial will be used up long before bacteria or anything begins to grow in our reconstituted HGH
  12. RECONSTITUTING
  13. 1.) Take an alcohol swab and swab the stopper of both your HGH vial and the vial of the dilutent (BW, sterile water, B12).
  14. 2.) Take a 3cc syringe with a 23 or 25 gauge needle (1" or 1.5") and draw up and amount of your preferred dilutent. The amount isn't critical, other than making sure you know exactly how much you have used. The best rule of thumb is choose an amount that will make measuring the final product easy
  15. example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
  16. 2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
  17. 3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH
  18. 3.) Take this syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder, angling so that the needle touches the side of the vial, and avoiding shooting the dilutent directly on the lyophilized powder. Make it run slowly down the side of the vial (don't let it forcefully rush in).
  19. 4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the HGH vial, gentling swirl (do NOT agitate or violently shake the vial) until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The HGH is now ready for use. Store your now reconstituted HGH in the refrigerator. If you used BW to reconstitute it will be good for three weeks. If you used sterile water, it will be good for about 5 days.
  20. MEASURING
  21. After you have successfully reconstituted your HGH, now you need to know how to measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your HGH.
  22. Here is the way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's in your HGH vial, and you also know how much water you have diluted it with, we just divide this out as follows:
  23. You will need to know the following to be successful -
  24. 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's
  25. So we take our number of IU's of HGH from the label of the dry lyophilized powder, and we divide that into the amount of dilutent we used.
  26. example- We used 1cc(ml) of water. We have a 10 IU vial of HGH.
  27. From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.
  28. We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)
  29. 100 IU / 10 IU = 10
  30. This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe.
  31. This is about all there is to it. So to recap, just keep straight:
  32. 1.) How much actual HGH you are dealing with (read from the vial)
  33. 2.) How much water (dilutent) you are using to add to the actual HGH.
  34. 3.) Divide the amount of water in units by the amount of GH in units.
  35. 4.) This result will equal the measurement on your U100 Insulin syringe per unit of GH.
  36. 5.) multiply the number you get it step 4 by how many units you want to inject. This is the number to draw to on your syringe.
  37. How to Inject SubQ.
  38. Make sure u are injecting hgh SubQ(Short form for sub-cuntaneous),not Intra-muscular(IM) or Intra-Veinous(IV).
  39. U have to inject all,igf1 lr3 ,hgh and insubolic rIgf subQ.
  40. Rotate the sites,as mentioned in this article for each injection.
  41. This article has the best explanation for how to inject SubQ and about rotation.
  42. https://www.healthline.com/health/subcutaneous-injection.
  43. If u are skinny,use the 45° angle to inject,(read the above link,you will get what í am saying
  44. If u are healthy or mildly fat or fat use the 90° method for injecting.
  45. U can also see some YouTube vids about injecting subQ to get an idea
  46. Ramp-Up Method,Dosing,Side effects and how to avoid them.
  47. As a general rule the best way to begin your HGH program is to start with a low dose and ease your body into the higher doses. This will allow you to avoid (or at least minimize) many of the more common (and unpleasant) sides of HGH such as bloating and joint pain & swelling. Most people can tolerate up to approximately 2 IU’s per day with few sides, so that would be a good place to start.
  48. Here is what a good ramp up strategy would look like:
  49. Weeks 1-3 = HGH 2 IU’s one injection
  50. Week 4&5 = HGH 3 IU’s one injection
  51. Week 6,7= HGH 4.5 IU’s
  52. Week 8,9= HGH 6 IU’s
  53. Week 10,11=Hgh 7.5 IUs
  54. Week 12,13=HGH 9IU'S
  55. Week 14 onwards=HGH 10iu's everyday.
  56. The key is to increase the dose by 1.5iu every 2 weeks After u touch the 4.5 iu dose mark.
  57. If ur goal is to take 10iu everyday for heightmaxxing,follow this schedule.If u want to stop at 6iu or 8iu everyday and continue with this dose for heightmaxxing follow the schedule till week 9 for 6iu and week 11 for 7.5-8iu and use this dosage everyday as long as u plan on taking hgh(could be 10 months,12 months or 18 months,i would say most peoeple grow at the rate of 2-3 inches per year,so if ur Target is to grow 6 inches,then take HGH for 2 years/24 months;and if u want to see gains don't stop early at 4 months because hgh takes time to act on the body and make us taller,take it for 9 months minimum to see significant gains,most people take it for 5 months,don't see gains and then stop taking it and call heightmaxxing cope).
  58. (Also,height growth isn't linear with time,like u won't grow 1 inch per month,it has an irregular relationship with time,like u can grow 1 inch in 10 months and then suddenly grow another 1.5 inch in the next 2 months).
  59. If at any point in this progression you begin to have unbearable bloating or joint pain, drop the dose by 25% and hold it at this lower dosage for a couple of weeks. If the sides subside, begin your progression back up toward your desired level. If the sides remain, lower your dose again and hold it at the lower level for two weeks before beginning the upward progression. This ramp-up method will keep your HGH experience a good one and side free for the most part.
  60. Also,with ramp-up method u can mitigate/minimize and possibly prevnet the bloating and joint pain that sometimes people experience with HGH.
  61. Timing of HGH injections and Cycling Hgh
  62. While there are studies that suggest that the suppression and negative feedback from exogenous HGH is short lived (about 4 hours from time of injection), there are no large-scale studies to indicate safety of everyday injections in long-term use. There are studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles.
  63. Do the same with insubolic and igf1 lr3
  64. Take 10mcg lr3 ed for 1 week,then take 25 mcg ed for the next 2 weeks,then take 40mcg for next 2 weeks,then keep taking 50mcg ed .
  65. Take 15 mcg insubolic ed for 1 week,then take 30 mcg for the next 2 weeks, then take 45 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 60 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 80 mcg ed for next 2 weeks then keep taking 100 mcg everyday.
  66. Timing to inject these compunds.
  67. 1.Inject hgh 3 hours before u sleep.
  68. 2.Inject insubolic right before u sleep,take 200-300 mcg huperizine a(order from Amazon or online) right after u inject insubolic.
  69. 3.Inject lr3 at 3-6 pm in the afternoon.
  70. Also i told u about the ramp up method for hgh,do the same with insubolic and igf1 lr3
  71. Take 10mcg lr3 ed for 1 week,then take 25 mcg ed for the next 2 weeks,then take 40mcg for next 2 weeks,then keep taking 50mcg ed.
  72. (The formula is start at 10 mcg and increase the previous dosage by 15mg after evey 2 weeks)(or increase by n+15mcg every 2 weeks where "n" is the previous dose)
  73. Take 15 mcg insubolic ed for 1 week,then take 30 mcg for the next 2 weeks, then take 45 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 60 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 80 mcg ed for next 2 weeks then keep taking 100 mcg everyday.
  74. (The formula is start at 15 mcg and increase the previous dosage by 15mg after evey 2 weeks)(or increase by n+15mcg every 2 weeks where "n" is the previous dose)
  75. One problem is the dosing between hgh,igf1 lr3 and insubolic.I would say the best dosing is 8iu of HGH,75mcg of lr3 and 100mcg of insubolic.
  76. I would say u can cap the hgh dose to 7-8iu in the ramp up method.
  77. If u are using pharma HgH or qorePharm Qtropin hgh.
  78. If u are using Chinese HGH from Qingdao sigma labs or Wuhan senwayer,cap the hgh dose at 10iu from the ramp-up method
  79. Timing to inject these compunds.
  80. Inject hgh 5 hours before u sleep.
  81. Inject insubolic right before u sleep.
  82. Inject lr3 at 3-6 pm in the afternoon
  83. Hgh side effects and how to deal with them
  84. 0.Bloating and Joint Pain-I have already talked about ramp up method which can help with this
  85. Also,if u feel bloating and join pain is quite much,then try decrease the dosage of HGH by 1-2 iu
  86. 1.If you have a history of cancer or other tumors (at any age), it would be wise to get a complete checkup by cancer detection methods like MRI,CT scan and other better methods to make sure that there are no active tumors before your HGH cycle. While HGH (and IGF-1) won’t cause cancer or tumors, they can create an environment that can allow already existing, active tumors to grow at an accelerated rate. We intentionally keep growth factor levels to a minimum in cancer patients. While tumors can create their own growth factors, we really don’t want to throw gas on the fire and allow them to grow any faster than they otherwise could.
  87. 2.For preventing insulin resistance/glucose intolerance and high blood sugar:-this is very important because if u don't take care u can get glucose intolerance,insulin resistance from hgh in the long run,so Take 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200-300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate AnD measure ur blood sugar daily with a blood glucose monitor (u can buy it) and if ur blood sugar is getting higher or lower than the ideal range,try increasing or decreasing the dose of Alpha lipolic acid and chromium picolinate.
  88. If blood sugar gets too high from the ideal range, increase the dose Of Alpha lipolic acid to 500-600 mg and dose of chromium picolinate to 500-800 mcg or try taking 5-15 mg of actos(its a prescription medicine) only when ur blood sugar gets too high,don't take it afterwards as it can get Harmful
  89. also,make sure u don't get ur blood sugar below the ideal range (hypoglycemia) ,if that happens then decrease the dosage of alpha lioplic acid and chromium picolinate slightly low This all might sound complex but it isn't in reality,and u will slowly get the grasp of it and u will find it all easy to do.
  90. Also,Buy a blood glucose monitor(aka glucometer) and measure ur blood sugar 30 minutes after injecting hgh and 3-4 hours after injecting hgh and in the morning right after u wake up before eating breakfast(this is called fasting blood sugar).
  91. And measure after u eat ur breakfast and lunch.
  92. It dosent take much time, barely 1 minute for measuring each time.
  93. If blood sugar gets too high from the ideal range,
  94. a)try to increase the dose Of Alpha lipolic acid to 500-600 mg and dose of chromium picolinate to 500-800 mcg
  95. b) injecting insulin(it's cheap online,look for a reputable source on steroid/bodybuilding forums,also if u r injecting insulin inject very small amounts btw and inject the inuslin only once,only when ur blood sugar is high,as taking insulin continously for days can be bad for ur health,so Inject it only on the days when ur blood sugar is too high
  96. (**btw,i don't recommend messing with insulin,so i recommend u try method a) and c) that i mentioned above and below, before u try insulin,as injecting insulin can cause insulin resistance if not done properly)**
  97. c)instead of insulin u can try taking 15 mg of actos(its a prescription medicine) only when ur blood sugar gets too high ,don't take it afterwards when ur blood sugar is low as it can get Harmful.
  98. Also make sure u eat a clean diet by eating less carbohydrates (carbs should be 15-25% of ur diet,diet should be majority protein).
  99. Dont eat junk food,eat less fat by eating Less of things like coca cola,french fries,and other things like these.
  100. And exercise a lot,run 120mx4 everyday and give urself a break every 4 days,keep doing my stretching method,if u can play basketball do it,but make sure u don't push yourself too hard or u will get injured and tired.
  101. Also,one thing u should keep in mind is that igf1 lr3/rIGF Lowers blood glucose too,so make sure u don't overdose on chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid (ALA) because igf1 lr3 and QorePharm insubolic rIGF will already lower blood sugar,so overodosing on chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid will give u low blood sugar .
  102. just take the standard dose of chromium picolinate- 200-400 mcg and the standard dose of Alpha Lipolic Acid (300mg)
  103. Also,if u can do it,in other words if u have the energy and patience use the blood glucose monitor after injecting igf1 lr3 in the morning too.
  104. Moving forward from this,I know this part about blood sugar is complex and difficult,so try reading this part 2-3 times,if u have any questions about this or u find something unclear and confusing, please ask,i will answer.
  105. 3.Prolactin increase-injecting hgh,mk677 or anything else which increases hgh also increases prolactin which can cause blurred mind and thinking and gynaecomastia.
  106. So,make sure u are taking 75-100 mg of p5p form of vitmain B6 twice a dayonce 1 hour after hgh injections and one 5-6 hours after the hgh injection(make sure it's the p5p form exactly not any other form because there are many other forms of vitmain B6,don't get confused with them).
  107. If u can't get p5p,take 400 mg vitamin e twice a day,once 1 hour after hgh injections and one 5-6 hours after the injection.
  108. 4.Dandelion root extract:-Its a diuretic can help u get rid of bloating from hgh.
  109. i don't know the exact doses but If u search online on steroid and bodybuilding forums,u will find it's doses
  110. Following the ramp up method will make sure u get minimal bloating and dandelion root extract will eliminate the rest of the bloating.
  111. If u have any questions, please ask,i will answer them.
  112. Sorry for the typos, weird formatting and weird style,i compiled this post in a hurry.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, trytoheightmaxx, mfk and 3 others
nice thread, too bad it's almost unreadable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, enchanted_elixir, babouchelelouche and 8 others
Dn

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and SoonToAscend
How weak is Mk677 compared to injecting HGH + IGF?

@FreakkForLife stopped recommending Mk677 for heightmaxxing because it's too weak.

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Sondern and SoonToAscend
best source?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
How weak is Mk677 compared to injecting HGH + IGF?

@FreakkForLife stopped recommending Mk677 for heightmaxxing because it's too weak.
MK677 is better than nothing.
There 2 patterns of GH production: bleeding and spikes. The 2nd one is responsible for height growth, first one is for mainly for muscles (hence mk-677 is popular among bodybuilders)
But MK677 will still help because you will "bleed" more GH so your natural spikes will be higher. To put it simply if you take 2 and multiply it by 2 you get less than if you were to take 4 and multiply it by 2

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and thereallegend
No money to buy hgh.

• +1
I'm 18 does injecting HGH will increase my height?

• +1
What if dying is my goal:feelswah:

I am in no way as intelligent as @FreakkForLife but I'll try to answer some of y'all questions.

• +1
Get x-ray for your growth plates. At your age you should have spinal ones still open. Also look at growth pattern of your relatives.
If any are open, you will gain height.

I've never PM'd him in my life
Hm. What do u know abt shit like T3/T4? I am already taking HGH/Aromasin, but I wanna take it a step further

• +1
Hm. What do u know abt shit like T3/T4? I am already taking HGH/Aromasin, but I wanna take it a step further
I have not ever studied them. I only know they are thyroid hormones and you don't want them out of balance. Perhaps @brea, @peatpilled or @ChristianChad know more.

MK677 is better than nothing.
There 2 patterns of GH production: bleeding and spikes. The 2nd one is responsible for height growth, first one is for mainly for muscles (hence mk-677 is popular among bodybuilders)
But MK677 will still help because you will "bleed" more GH so your natural spikes will be higher. To put it simply if you take 2 and multiply it by 2 you get less than if you were to take 4 and multiply it by 2
I explained before why MK is useless and I still think it is a waste of money.
Rest of reply is literal broscience kek GH secretion doesn't work like that and you didn't even address Igf-1. If GH is all that matters everybody would be fasting, even though IGF-1 completely plummets after some time of fasting, Vitamin D production completely stops aswell
No, invest the money into eating as much red meat and animal protein as you can
Original pastebin link:
  1. Here it's bro,it's a bit long and read it 2-3 times,if u don't understand the first time.

3. Sorry for the typos, weird formatting and weird style,i compiled this post in a hurry

6. HGH is somewhat fragile by nature, and it needs to be protected from light and heat. HGH should be stored between 36 and 46 degrees Fahrenheit at all times both before and after its reconstitution.

7. While storing it in a fridge avoid freeze thaw cycles with both hgh and igf1 lr3 and rIGF as freeze -thaw cycles destroy the molecules of these compunds.

9. So you now have a vial HGH in the form of lyophilized powder. The amount of this powder should be indicated on the vial somewhere. It will either be stated in Units (IU's) or in Milligrams (mg). If it is stated in milligrams, the conversion is most commonly stated as 1mg = ~3IU's (its really more precisely 1mg=2.7IU). We will use this 1mg = 3IU's for our guide since this is the standard most commonly referenced by manufacturers.

10. What we need to do with this lyophilized powder is add some Bacteriostatic water (BW), Sterile Water, or even liquid vitamin B12 to reconstitute it and make it ready to inject.

11. What we choose to reconstitute it with should depend on how rapidly we use the GH. Bacteriostatic water is basically sterile water with 0.9% Benzyl Alcohol added, and this Alcohol keeps anything from growing in the water, thus making it safe for injection for the longest amount of time, up to three weeks. If the amount of GH in our vial is enough to last for a few weeks at our desired daily dosage, BW is the wisest choice. For the common use for bodybuilding (2-5 IU's a day) and the more commonly used vial size (10 IU's), it isn't really as critical which of the above listed dilutents are used … the vial will be used up long before bacteria or anything begins to grow in our reconstituted HGH

12. RECONSTITUTING

13. 1.) Take an alcohol swab and swab the stopper of both your HGH vial and the vial of the dilutent (BW, sterile water, B12).

14. 2.) Take a 3cc syringe with a 23 or 25 gauge needle (1" or 1.5") and draw up and amount of your preferred dilutent. The amount isn't critical, other than making sure you know exactly how much you have used. The best rule of thumb is choose an amount that will make measuring the final product easy

15. example- 1ml(cc) per 10 IU vial of HGH would mean each 10 mark on a U100 slin syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

16. 2ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 20 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

17. 3ml(cc) added to a 10 IU vial of HGH would mean that the 30 mark on a U100 syringe would equal 1 IU of HGH

18. 3.) Take this syringe with the dilutent and push it into the vial of lyophilized powder, angling so that the needle touches the side of the vial, and avoiding shooting the dilutent directly on the lyophilized powder. Make it run slowly down the side of the vial (don't let it forcefully rush in).

19. 4.) After all of the dilutent has been added to the HGH vial, gentling swirl (do NOT agitate or violently shake the vial) until the lyophilized powder has dissolved and you are left with a clear liquid. The HGH is now ready for use. Store your now reconstituted HGH in the refrigerator. If you used BW to reconstitute it will be good for three weeks. If you used sterile water, it will be good for about 5 days.

20. MEASURING

21. After you have successfully reconstituted your HGH, now you need to know how to measure the desired amount out for injection. You will want to use a U100 insulin syringe to draw out and inject your HGH.

22. Here is the way to figure out how much to draw out. Since you know the amount of IU's in your HGH vial, and you also know how much water you have diluted it with, we just divide this out as follows:

24. 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

25. So we take our number of IU's of HGH from the label of the dry lyophilized powder, and we divide that into the amount of dilutent we used.

27. From our formula above we know that 1cc = 100 IU's, so we have 100 IU's of water.

28. We now divide the 100 IU's (the amount of our water) by 10 IU's (the amount of our HGH)

29. 100 IU / 10 IU = 10

30. This 10 will perfectly correspond with the markings on a U100 insulin syringe. In our example every 10 mark on our syringe will equal 1 IU of HGH. Want to draw out 2 IU's of GH? ....draw out to the 20 mark on the syringe.

35. 4.) This result will equal the measurement on your U100 Insulin syringe per unit of GH.

36. 5.) multiply the number you get it step 4 by how many units you want to inject. This is the number to draw to on your syringe.

37. How to Inject SubQ.

38. Make sure u are injecting hgh SubQ(Short form for sub-cuntaneous),not Intra-muscular(IM) or Intra-Veinous(IV).

41. This article has the best explanation for how to inject SubQ and about rotation.

43. If u are skinny,use the 45° angle to inject,(read the above link,you will get what í am saying

47. As a general rule the best way to begin your HGH program is to start with a low dose and ease your body into the higher doses. This will allow you to avoid (or at least minimize) many of the more common (and unpleasant) sides of HGH such as bloating and joint pain & swelling. Most people can tolerate up to approximately 2 IU’s per day with few sides, so that would be a good place to start.

52. Week 8,9= HGH 6 IU’s

54. Week 12,13=HGH 9IU'S

56. The key is to increase the dose by 1.5iu every 2 weeks After u touch the 4.5 iu dose mark.

57. If ur goal is to take 10iu everyday for heightmaxxing,follow this schedule.If u want to stop at 6iu or 8iu everyday and continue with this dose for heightmaxxing follow the schedule till week 9 for 6iu and week 11 for 7.5-8iu and use this dosage everyday as long as u plan on taking hgh(could be 10 months,12 months or 18 months,i would say most peoeple grow at the rate of 2-3 inches per year,so if ur Target is to grow 6 inches,then take HGH for 2 years/24 months;and if u want to see gains don't stop early at 4 months because hgh takes time to act on the body and make us taller,take it for 9 months minimum to see significant gains,most people take it for 5 months,don't see gains and then stop taking it and call heightmaxxing cope).

58. (Also,height growth isn't linear with time,like u won't grow 1 inch per month,it has an irregular relationship with time,like u can grow 1 inch in 10 months and then suddenly grow another 1.5 inch in the next 2 months).

59. If at any point in this progression you begin to have unbearable bloating or joint pain, drop the dose by 25% and hold it at this lower dosage for a couple of weeks. If the sides subside, begin your progression back up toward your desired level. If the sides remain, lower your dose again and hold it at the lower level for two weeks before beginning the upward progression. This ramp-up method will keep your HGH experience a good one and side free for the most part.

60. Also,with ramp-up method u can mitigate/minimize and possibly prevnet the bloating and joint pain that sometimes people experience with HGH.

62. While there are studies that suggest that the suppression and negative feedback from exogenous HGH is short lived (about 4 hours from time of injection), there are no large-scale studies to indicate safety of everyday injections in long-term use. There are studies by anti-aging groups demonstrating that a day or two off per week is adequate to protect the pituitary and its triggers over long cycles.

64. Take 10mcg lr3 ed for 1 week,then take 25 mcg ed for the next 2 weeks,then take 40mcg for next 2 weeks,then keep taking 50mcg ed .

65. Take 15 mcg insubolic ed for 1 week,then take 30 mcg for the next 2 weeks, then take 45 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 60 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 80 mcg ed for next 2 weeks then keep taking 100 mcg everyday.

68. 2.Inject insubolic right before u sleep,take 200-300 mcg huperizine a(order from Amazon or online) right after u inject insubolic.

70. Also i told u about the ramp up method for hgh,do the same with insubolic and igf1 lr3

71. Take 10mcg lr3 ed for 1 week,then take 25 mcg ed for the next 2 weeks,then take 40mcg for next 2 weeks,then keep taking 50mcg ed.

72. (The formula is start at 10 mcg and increase the previous dosage by 15mg after evey 2 weeks)(or increase by n+15mcg every 2 weeks where "n" is the previous dose)

73. Take 15 mcg insubolic ed for 1 week,then take 30 mcg for the next 2 weeks, then take 45 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 60 mcg for next 2 weeks,then take 80 mcg ed for next 2 weeks then keep taking 100 mcg everyday.

74. (The formula is start at 15 mcg and increase the previous dosage by 15mg after evey 2 weeks)(or increase by n+15mcg every 2 weeks where "n" is the previous dose)

75. One problem is the dosing between hgh,igf1 lr3 and insubolic.I would say the best dosing is 8iu of HGH,75mcg of lr3 and 100mcg of insubolic.

78. If u are using Chinese HGH from Qingdao sigma labs or Wuhan senwayer,cap the hgh dose at 10iu from the ramp-up method

84. 0.Bloating and Joint Pain-I have already talked about ramp up method which can help with this

85. Also,if u feel bloating and join pain is quite much,then try decrease the dosage of HGH by 1-2 iu

86. 1.If you have a history of cancer or other tumors (at any age), it would be wise to get a complete checkup by cancer detection methods like MRI,CT scan and other better methods to make sure that there are no active tumors before your HGH cycle. While HGH (and IGF-1) won’t cause cancer or tumors, they can create an environment that can allow already existing, active tumors to grow at an accelerated rate. We intentionally keep growth factor levels to a minimum in cancer patients. While tumors can create their own growth factors, we really don’t want to throw gas on the fire and allow them to grow any faster than they otherwise could.

87. 2.For preventing insulin resistance/glucose intolerance and high blood sugar:-this is very important because if u don't take care u can get glucose intolerance,insulin resistance from hgh in the long run,so Take 300mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 200-300mcgs of Chromium Piccinolate AnD measure ur blood sugar daily with a blood glucose monitor (u can buy it) and if ur blood sugar is getting higher or lower than the ideal range,try increasing or decreasing the dose of Alpha lipolic acid and chromium picolinate.

88. If blood sugar gets too high from the ideal range, increase the dose Of Alpha lipolic acid to 500-600 mg and dose of chromium picolinate to 500-800 mcg or try taking 5-15 mg of actos(its a prescription medicine) only when ur blood sugar gets too high,don't take it afterwards as it can get Harmful
  89. also,make sure u don't get ur blood sugar below the ideal range (hypoglycemia) ,if that happens then decrease the dosage of alpha lioplic acid and chromium picolinate slightly low This all might sound complex but it isn't in reality,and u will slowly get the grasp of it and u will find it all easy to do.
  90. Also,Buy a blood glucose monitor(aka glucometer) and measure ur blood sugar 30 minutes after injecting hgh and 3-4 hours after injecting hgh and in the morning right after u wake up before eating breakfast(this is called fasting blood sugar).

94. a)try to increase the dose Of Alpha lipolic acid to 500-600 mg and dose of chromium picolinate to 500-800 mcg

95. b) injecting insulin(it's cheap online,look for a reputable source on steroid/bodybuilding forums,also if u r injecting insulin inject very small amounts btw and inject the inuslin only once,only when ur blood sugar is high,as taking insulin continously for days can be bad for ur health,so Inject it only on the days when ur blood sugar is too high

96. (**btw,i don't recommend messing with insulin,so i recommend u try method a) and c) that i mentioned above and below, before u try insulin,as injecting insulin can cause insulin resistance if not done properly)**

97. c)instead of insulin u can try taking 15 mg of actos(its a prescription medicine) only when ur blood sugar gets too high ,don't take it afterwards when ur blood sugar is low as it can get Harmful.

98. Also make sure u eat a clean diet by eating less carbohydrates (carbs should be 15-25% of ur diet,diet should be majority protein).

99. Dont eat junk food,eat less fat by eating Less of things like coca cola,french fries,and other things like these.

100. And exercise a lot,run 120mx4 everyday and give urself a break every 4 days,keep doing my stretching method,if u can play basketball do it,but make sure u don't push yourself too hard or u will get injured and tired.

101. Also,one thing u should keep in mind is that igf1 lr3/rIGF Lowers blood glucose too,so make sure u don't overdose on chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid (ALA) because igf1 lr3 and QorePharm insubolic rIGF will already lower blood sugar,so overodosing on chromium picolinate and alpha lipolic acid will give u low blood sugar .
  102. just take the standard dose of chromium picolinate- 200-400 mcg and the standard dose of Alpha Lipolic Acid (300mg)

103. Also,if u can do it,in other words if u have the energy and patience use the blood glucose monitor after injecting igf1 lr3 in the morning too.

104. Moving forward from this,I know this part about blood sugar is complex and difficult,so try reading this part 2-3 times,if u have any questions about this or u find something unclear and confusing, please ask,i will answer.

105. 3.Prolactin increase-injecting hgh,mk677 or anything else which increases hgh also increases prolactin which can cause blurred mind and thinking and gynaecomastia.

106. So,make sure u are taking 75-100 mg of p5p form of vitmain B6 twice a dayonce 1 hour after hgh injections and one 5-6 hours after the hgh injection(make sure it's the p5p form exactly not any other form because there are many other forms of vitmain B6,don't get confused with them).

107. If u can't get p5p,take 400 mg vitamin e twice a day,once 1 hour after hgh injections and one 5-6 hours after the injection.

108. 4.Dandelion root extract:-Its a diuretic can help u get rid of bloating from hgh.
  109. i don't know the exact doses but If u search online on steroid and bodybuilding forums,u will find it's doses

110. Following the ramp up method will make sure u get minimal bloating and dandelion root extract will eliminate the rest of the bloating.

112. Sorry for the typos, weird formatting and weird style,i compiled this post in a hurry.

Impossible to get IGF. Very hard to get HGH.
Besides real HGH patients who use 10+ UI pharma GH a day get like 1-3 cm of final height.

This is all advanced cope
Invest money into eating 300+ grams of high quality animal protein every day, I explained in many precious replies why eating as much animal protein as you can is good for heightmaxxing. I think it is the single best thing you can if you want to heightmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and SoonToAscend
Injecting yourself with HGH ain't cope. I am sure @FreakkForLife could whip up some good studies on this. As far as I know he mentioned 8 inches of total growth above expected height.
Besides real HGH patients who use 10+ UI pharma GH a day get like 1-3 cm of final height.

Invest money into eating 300+ grams of high quality animal protein every day, I explained in many precious replies why eating as much animal protein as you can is good for heightmaxxing. I think it is the single best thing you can if you want to heightmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and ChristianChad
It really is not. FreakkForLife himself uses IGF-1 lr3 and des I think

Rest of reply is literal broscience kek GH secretion doesn't work like that and you didn't even address Igf-1. If GH is all that matters everybody would be fasting, even though IGF-1 completely plummets after some time of fasting, Vitamin D production completely stops aswell
When GH rises (and you are not fasted) your igf-1 will also rise

Freakkforlife is not a good source. He lives in the sewers of Bangalore India and subsidies on stray rats

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, GigaAscender and SoonToAscend
not gonna take advice from someone who doesn’t know there’s a space between a comma and word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, SoonToAscend and advancevision
decent thread, saw this before, he told me to cycle igf1-lr3 and igf1 des, still waiting on that tutorial tho

Last edited:
  • +1
decent thread, saw this before, he told me to cycle igf1-lr3 and igf1 des, still waiting on that tutorial tho
I am pretty sure it's lr3 100 mcg injection 3x daily for half a month and then des 100 mcg 3x daily for half a month. I might be wrong tho

I am pretty sure it's lr3 100 mcg injection 3x daily for half a month and then des 100 mcg 3x daily for half a month. I might be wrong tho
He said every too weeks

• +1
Nigga just make a guide to reverse bone age silly ass nigga:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah:

Original pastebin link:

12. RECONSTITUTING

20. MEASURING

24. 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

29. 100 IU / 10 IU = 10

37. How to Inject SubQ.

52. Week 8,9= HGH 6 IU’s

54. Week 12,13=HGH 9IU'S

How the fuck do I check if my fridge has freeze thaw cycles?

• +1

No, invest the money into eating as much red meat and animal protein as you can

Stop coping. I grew 1cm in 2 weeks with pharma HGH at 13.5iu’s a day. I now grew another cm in 2 weeks at 12.

• +1
How the fuck do I check if my fridge has freeze thaw cycles?
If I understand correctly it's not a problem of a fridge - but of you.
  1. "While storing it in a fridge avoid freeze thaw cycles with both hgh and igf1 lr3 and rIGF as freeze -thaw cycles destroy the molecules of these compunds."

Simply means "don't take it in and out" I assume

Stop coping. I grew 1cm in 2 weeks with pharma HGH at 13.5iu’s a day. I now grew another cm in 2 weeks at 12.
You sure it wasn't morning height vs evening height, stretching, etc? 1cm is not a lot of difference

If I understand correctly it's not a problem of a fridge - but of you.
  1. "While storing it in a fridge avoid freeze thaw cycles with both hgh and igf1 lr3 and rIGF as freeze -thaw cycles destroy the molecules of these compunds."

Simply means "don't take it in and out" I assume
U sure?

• +1
Original pastebin link:

12. RECONSTITUTING

20. MEASURING

24. 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

29. 100 IU / 10 IU = 10

37. How to Inject SubQ.

52. Week 8,9= HGH 6 IU’s

54. Week 12,13=HGH 9IU'S

Last edited:
So i have to inject hgh at 34-46 degrees fahrenheit? Isnt it harmfull?

Last edited:
I accidentally shook the vial after adding the diluent and now it's foaming.What do

Original pastebin link:

12. RECONSTITUTING

20. MEASURING

24. 1ml = 1cc = 100 IU's

29. 100 IU / 10 IU = 10

37. How to Inject SubQ.

52. Week 8,9= HGH 6 IU’s

54. Week 12,13=HGH 9IU'S

Solid, only thing id add is you dont need to use two needles one for drawing and one for injecting, you can just do both with the same insulin syringe.