Can someone with an objectively 88th percentile face create a general concensus that he has a 98th percentile face with enough hype?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I would ideally like to reach 98th percentile in as many categories as possible
With a current face level of 88th percentile, I'm either going to have to undergo gonian and malar implants surgery and hope for an incredible result
or somehow convince people that my face is better than it is so that I can claim it is 98th percentile and have them agree

I dont think any guy you ask is gonna say that this guys face is 98th percentile but if you ask women if he is better looking than 98% of men, many will say he is

Same goes for Cillian Murphy
Despite him being a Celtic Mogger, his status is boosting people's perception of his looks, in this case men often rate him highly because he plays an "Alpha" character in peaky blinders

Water is wet, just be giga status and people will rate your looks way higher than if they seen you on the street

But is there a way that aspies could co ordinate together to leave comments on footage of a PSLer with just a small shred of e-status and give him treatment that you'd only expect Chadlite+ to get despite him being a HTN?
Then foids will see this and if a blowup in status happens, his exaggerated level has already been established so the pushback will be lessened

Unlike Ryan Gosling where the attempt to protray him as the heart throb was just beyond his pheno capabilities

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Axii and SecularIslamist
Status can do a hell of a lot when it comes to haloing a person. It’s entirely possible they can be viewed as 99th percentile face if their status halos them enough.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Axii, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
Cillian plays Thomas Shelby because he looks like an alpha sigma omega male.

Could you imagine Henry Cavill playing some background character in Man of Steel?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and hypernormie
Status can do a hell of a lot when it comes to haloing a person. It’s entirely possible they can be viewed as 99th percentile face if their status halos them enough.
I question if promoting the Celtic pheno hard enough can make people see an 88th percentile Celtic mogger as 98th percentile among whites in general

• +1
Reactions: Axii and TechnoBoss
I question if promoting the Celtic pheno hard enough can make people see an 88th percentile Celtic mogger as 98th percentile among whites in general
Celts mog hard regardless

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I know this all too well, the most famous singer in my country is extremely ugly yet tons of women here love him

The examples u used are not 98th percentile.

A better example would be like idk Pewdiepie maybe.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Yes you just need to rub your face in everywhere. The more you look at someone the more you overlook their failos. @BrahminBoss plastered his face all over this site and now I consider him a legit Chadpreet lite.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, WatermelonLover and Axii
I would ideally like to reach 98th percentile in as many categories as possible
With a current face level of 88th percentile, I'm either going to have to undergo gonian and malar implants surgery and hope for an incredible result
or somehow convince people that my face is better than it is so that I can claim it is 98th percentile and have them agree

I dont think any guy you ask is gonna say that this guys face is 98th percentile but if you ask women if he is better looking than 98% of men, many will say he is

View attachment 2783142View attachment 2783144

Same goes for Cillian Murphy
Despite him being a Celtic Mogger, his status is boosting people's perception of his looks, in this case men often rate him highly because he plays an "Alpha" character in peaky blinders

View attachment 2783146

Water is wet, just be giga status and people will rate your looks way higher than if they seen you on the street

But is there a way that aspies could co ordinate together to leave comments on footage of a PSLer with just a small shred of e-status and give him treatment that you'd only expect Chadlite+ to get despite him being a HTN?
Then foids will see this and if a blowup in status happens, his exaggerated level has already been established so the pushback will be lessened

Unlike Ryan Gosling where the attempt to protray him as the heart throb was just beyond his pheno capabilities
true

Chico is actually a HTN yet "psl" only because of his job and quick rise to popularity in wattpad

niggers will cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and WatermelonLover
Yes you just need to rub your face in everywhere. The more you look at someone the more you overlook their failos. @BrahminBoss plastered his face all over this site and now I consider him a legit Chadpreet lite.
same to greys to @Bzz

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, Sushifart and SecularIslamist
true

Chico is actually a HTN yet "psl" only because of his job and quick rise to popularity in wattpad

niggers will cope
A htn becomes a multi millionaire from his looks alone? How can you be so retarded

The examples u used are not 98th percentile.

A better example would be like idk Pewdiepie maybe.
Perfect example, I’d argue he is 1/100 so he is top 1% too.
His colouring and pheno alone make him top 2%. Then he has top 5% bones and top 1% leanness.
I’d say he is a low chadlite (local modelling 1/100, 7 on TRM guide when lean).

Attachments

• IMG_0736.png
    IMG_0736.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0735.jpeg
    IMG_0735.jpeg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0734.jpeg
    IMG_0734.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Pikabro
It’s definitely possible but there’s no way you can intentionally coordinate enough fake validation to endow someone with enough status to boost others perceptions of their looks.

A better strategy would be to have a bunch of fake but seemingly real hot female IG profiles comment positive things under a man’s post.

Women respond more to what other women think of you then what men think of you.

A good example was this guy
IMG 0663

Not a very attractive guy at all but women were hyping him up saying he was appealing to the “female gaze” when in reality it was that some women who had a peculiar affinity for him found him attractive initially and women en masse due to mate copying behavior began to gaslight themselves into thinking he’s actually hot in some way.

The irony is that the women who initially found him attractive were most likely very low value women who have complexes around their attraction to hot guys who never give them any attention.You can’t know this through anonymous Tik Tok comments so the effect was the same and actual attractive women began to fall for it. IRL though a lot of those attractive women would not give any mind to who the weird chicks find attractive.

It eventually died down because women broke out of their delusion and the man didn’t have enough real status to sustain the illusory perception of his attractiveness.

it was a self sustaining feedback loop of women finding him attractive and other women convincing themselves he was attractive because of the high status of being seen as attractive to other women who were also convincing themselves he was attractive and so and so on.

This was a clear example of not just how important status is to being seen as attractive but primarily how being seen as attractive by other women can drastically increase your perceived SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Obito