Can SR and ashwaghanda kill inhibition?

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
This is my last resort . Ive tried every drug , alcohol , meditation, but i cant seem to get out of my own head . I even tried working a job in sales , etc and it definitely helped but i cant escape from my own thoughts

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
ashwagandha prob; it seems to be an MAOi among other things, which will prevent the breakdown of dopamine

will need to have caution in your diet, and personally i got a deep wellspring of anger on it

This is my last resort . Ive tried every drug , alcohol , meditation, but i cant seem to get out of my own head . I even tried working a job in sales , etc and it definitely helped but i cant escape from my own thoughts
every1 will say nofap is cope, but trust me, its legit. if you cant stop touching your dick for a month, you need to do this

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
don't take ashwagandha it's the same as taking a ssri it might numb you yeah but it comes with the risk of erectile dysfunction / other high serotonin symptoms

just read your post I assume you tried everything even shrooms etc. so forget what I said try it you have nothing to lose

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
every1 will say nofap is cope, but trust me, its legit. if you cant stop touching your dick for a month, you need to do this
How long for a complete reset or reboot for my brain?

don't take ashwagandha it's the same as taking a ssri it might numb you yeah but it comes with the risk of erectile dysfunction / other high serotonin symptoms

just read your post I assume you tried everything even shrooms etc. so forget what I said try it you have nothing to lose
What do you suggest ? How was your experience on shrooms if you dont mind me asking

How long for a complete reset or reboot for my brain?
idk tbh,neurons/receptors have literally been physically restructured from years of this habit, so maybe few months. but ive also heard ppl saying it take 21 days to form a new habit tho. psycho cybernetics book is good for forming new habits

• Love it
embrace your thoights. you cant not think of a pink elephant if i tell you to. let the thoights come but realise they are just simply thoughts. you dont have to act/get emotional on them. meditation helps also

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What do you suggest ? How was your experience on shrooms if you dont mind me asking
I took 3.5g the first time then 5g then 10g this was all last winter I can't do a proper trip report im bad at this and at remembering it I cried a lot realized how dirty my room was but at some point it felt like I was in the bible oh man its so hard to explain loll

I felt awesome and full of hope the next days of each trip, quit smoking did long nofap streaks

I used to think I didnt have any long term benefits from them but now reflecting back a few years ago I used to always complain about being depressed I still think my life sucks objectively but mentally dont feel that bad I'm in a stable mood

some MITers are said to microdose LSD as a nootropic

just don’t ayahuascamax and connor murphy yourself

• JFL