Can surgeries make a truecel normie?

T

tchooi86

Silver
i tried to morph my subhuman face into average looking human but im not sure how the world is gonna take me as a normie or not.
Or somebody can help a truecel like me to morph into a normie? million of thanks to those who wana help
2 decades or humiliation aint no joke though

Fat or skinny doesnt matter .....
1664231923981-png.1884843

c9jHnpE.jpg

morph:
capture-jpg.2078930

what the fuck bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, MoggerChad, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
no, gym wont change a face unless you are a fat pig and have actual bones uneder the fat. if you lack bones= it never began.

no, gym wont change a face unless you are a fat pig and have actual bones uneder the fat. if you lack bones= it never began.
should i orge bulk then to look intimidating ? other way around, can the existing plastic surgery technology fix bones?

Idk man. Everything in your face could be improved
Small skull, narrow jaw, weak eye area, and bad nose all stick out. At least
You do look recessed though, so bimax could make a huge difference. Rhino would ascend you too.

i tried to morph my subhuman face into average looking human but im not sure how the world is gonna take me as a normie or not.
Or somebody can help a truecel like me to morph into a normie? million of thanks to those who wana help
2 decades or humiliation aint no joke though

Fat or skinny doesnt matter .....
1664231923981-png.1884843

c9jHnpE.jpg

morph:
capture-jpg.2078930
Over for gookcels

You're not even doing the basic that is shaving that pubes on your face and you're already thinking about surgeries
Greycels...

is being fat better for me?
3d6a73d6 84bd 45cf b72a c64848f2314f