Can taking glycine at 16 potentially stunt growth?

Weter

Weter

Silver
I usually take 3g of glycine powder with water before sleep, to decrease the time i rot in bed and fall asleep faster.
There are a lot of shitscience saying taking single amino acid can impact growth negatively, even tho its beneficial for HGH and shit.
Can it stunt growth?

what science r u talking about

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
what science r u talking about²

• +1
I usually take 3g of glycine powder with water before sleep, to decrease the time i rot in bed and fall asleep faster.
There are a lot of shitscience saying taking single amino acid can impact growth negatively, even tho its beneficial for HGH and shit.
Can it stunt growth?
I think its if you have an imbalance of amino acids. Link the study that said this, I take glycine aswell

I think its if you have an imbalance of amino acids. Link the study that said this, I take glycine aswell
Yeah so i got glycine powder from Haya Labs and i just blast full scoop 3-5g before bedtime, what i found is most likely retarded and not related to glycine, it is anyways low risk substance and we should not even worry about it

• +1
why can't niggas first google and or use chatgpt first before asking on here​

PPL here are smarter on average then "consult your healthcare provider" quora mfs
not really, most people on here just search it up and rephrase it to sound like they found that information out on their own

• JFL
Both Jew owned
and where do you think 99.99% of people get their information from in regards to looksmaxxing shit, most of the stuff that is preached on here is psudeoscience anyways

• JFL
and where do you think 99.99% of people get their information from in regards to looksmaxxing shit, most of the stuff that is preached on here is psudeoscience anyways
Okay? Most users are shit but there is a lot of good users so it's worth it

Oral minoxidil is shown to be bad by jew studies yet a lot of people do it and tell others to do it. Many examples

Okay? Most users are shit but there is a lot of good users so it's worth it
and where do the "good" users get their info from ? i'll let you in on a bit of a secret it's: google, chatgpt, pubmed, nlm. most niggas preaching something on here like which form of hgh is better or something like that, haven't taken in themselves, they just quote shit they read on the internet

Oral minoxidil is shown to be bad by jew studies yet a lot of people do it and tell others to do it. Many examples
oral minoxidil is fucking terrible for you lol

• JFL
and where do the "good" users get their info from ? i'll let you in on a bit of a secret it's: google, chatgpt, pubmed, nlm. most niggas preaching something on here like which form of hgh is better or something like that, haven't taken in themselves, they just quote shit they read on the internet
Just sift through terabytes of information bro :soy:

yeah no one bar like maybe 2-3 people on here actually do that
Look at old threads, there is good info. Just because I can Google and check fucking medical studies and it exists on Google doesn't change that. They still compile data

Look at old threads, there is good info. Just because I can Google and check fucking medical studies and it exists on Google doesn't change that. They still compile data
I don't understand what you just wrote, they compile data yeah because most people don't want to read 10+ long research papers because 1) most people dont even really care on here 2) shitty attention spans and reading comprehension 3) most niggas cant interpret research papers, the point im making is that all the info on here comes from the places you label as jewish, which i dont disagree with you ik kikes run this shit, but just because someone read a few papers and compiled it in more digestible format doesn't change the fact that the sources came from the very places you label as jewish

• JFL