Can taking TRT and hcg make up for sleep loss

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
Basically I have a job that I like a lot and I am passionate about but it totally rapes my sleep schedule can I mitigate the negative effects of sleep deprivation if take TRT or a low dose testosterone indefinitely?
 
Cancer- and heartattackmaxxing
 
what rapes ur sleep?
nvm i cant read
 
Last edited:
Basically I have a job that I like a lot and I am passionate about but it totally rapes my sleep schedule can I mitigate the negative effects of sleep deprivation if take TRT or a low dose testosterone indefinitely?
There’s no reason to think Testosterone will fix your sleep. If you can’t sleep at better times just shut up and sleep. Problem solved
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lucid and wollet2
There’s no reason to think Testosterone will fix your sleep. If you can’t sleep at better times just shut up and sleep. Problem solved
i assume he is tired and wants more energy but yeah not the most sensible thing to go on test unless he is low to begin with
 
Basically I have a job that I like a lot and I am passionate about but it totally rapes my sleep schedule can I mitigate the negative effects of sleep deprivation if take TRT or a low dose testosterone indefinitely?
No it won't. You really need rest at the end of the day or ur pretty much gonna be feeling off balance by taking that.

Jfl at thinking you can get away from sleep deprivation
 
There’s no reason to think Testosterone will fix your sleep. If you can’t sleep at better times just shut up and sleep. Problem solved
The idea is that the biggest downside of not getting good sleep is crashing test levels so by taking test I can still have good test levels and good energy with a bad sleep schedule.
 
The idea is that the biggest downside of not getting good sleep is crashing test levels so by taking test I can still have good test levels and good energy with a bad sleep schedule.
The reason that you feel fatigued is caused by the sleep and not the testosterone
 

Similar threads

Raf_slv10
Replies
2
Views
18
merimogger
merimogger
bubblebass12
Replies
0
Views
43
bubblebass12
bubblebass12
sunlessthegreat
Replies
3
Views
64
sunlessthegreat
sunlessthegreat
pontic_ltn
Replies
4
Views
85
jayuree
jayuree
1blameMiles
Replies
0
Views
15
1blameMiles
1blameMiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top