• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
let me hear your soft lil voice bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
nah

you can deepen it with training though

Link please
idk I have a deep voice or deep enough so have never though about practicing it anyway I know this youtuber legend of total war had a cucky voice in his 20s and he deepened it over a few years idk how though he basically said in a q and a that he practiced it.

idk I have a deep voice or deep enough so have never though about practicing it anyway I know this youtuber legend of total war had a cucky voice in his 20s and he deepened it over a few years idk how though he basically said in a q and a that he practiced it.
I just can’t believe it deep voice = high testosterone I will be open minded tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244 and Moggie
I just can’t believe it deep voice = high testosterone I will be open minded tho
ftm trannies deepen voices through combination of hormone therapy and practice so yeah increasing t from woman levels to male will deepen it but idk if it does much to someone who is already a man that has gone through male puberty.

• +1
Reactions: virren and AverageTevvezFan
Yes, vocal cords can change. FtM is an example and people who go to the gym would notice a significantly deeper voice.

Yes, hormonal therapy can affect your voice.

However, if you sound like typical english cop with squeezed balls, then it's unlikely your voice will be that of Thanos.

I'm on TTR for 2 years already, my voice was originally deep and got noticeably deeper - not much but enough to notice.

Voice pitch is very related to estrogen levels

I notice my voice is deeper when I take Aromatase inhibitor Aromasin (exemestane)

//Thomas DOM

Voice pitch is very related to estrogen levels

I notice my voice is deeper when I take Aromatase inhibitor Aromasin (exemestane)

//Thomas DOM
I don’t have pitch voice but I just want it deeper you know thx I will try this

I don’t have pitch voice but I just want it deeper you know thx I will try this

Yeah aromasin work for that

What do you mean you don't have pitch voice? Everyone has a voice pitch but it's either high pitch or low pitch or medium

Yeah aromasin work for that

What do you mean you don't have pitch voice? Everyone has a voice pitch but it's either high pitch or low pitch or medium
I think medium cause I never thought it was pitch , where do you buy this stuff ?