Can there ever be a "Chadlet" aka a Manlet+Chad?

Can there ever be a Chadlet/?

• Yes

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters
Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
Just asking can a manlet say 5,5ft or thereabouts or more ever hope to be a slayer with the right Face & frame or are they destined to roam the halls of "Inceldom" forever?

If so have you seen any? Since manletism is also a minority within it's own right, is that the reason why they're not as publicised as others or is it because they're simply unattractive being the same height as women?

Your take would be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Yes, i have two chadlets friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 1707
Yes. Zayn Malik, Tom Cruise, Mark Wahlberg, among others, were or are considered sex symbols.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, nastynas, Kade and 1 other person
to slay? yes if you dont mind looking like a beta clown..but being a chad? thats a no
Yes. Zayn Malik, Tom Cruise, Mark Wahlberg, among others, were or are considered sex symbols.
sadly i have to disagree..cruise, wahlberg etc are oldcels and millennials and gen z kids are very tall.. most of us in here dont compete with oldcls we compete with young people.. also all of them got status and none of them got insane smv...zayn is very good looking but if he didnt have his INSANE status, the average looking 6'2 jock would have more SMV than him...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4900
Depends 165-175cm manlets can certainly slay but arent chad, chadlites maybe

Below 165cm its over since most foids are tall asf nowadays

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Stingray
yes. i know of a guy well i mean hes in grade 10/11 probably, but he is mad popular and gets mad likes on instagram, He has a 6.5psl face insanely goodlooking face, but is probably like 5 ft 5 or something

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Nothing is more brutal than watching my sister accept a 5'3 lesbian looking low t doughboy who always smells like cum or old bananas

so can you slay as manlet.... apparently at least with my sister.. :feelswah:

I have a chad-lite-let friend great frame, 5’8 super masculine lower third and he’s treated like he’s special. May as well be a chadlet

Yes but how’d they earn that status? Looks.

If they were ugly, they wouldn’t have ever even approached sex symbol status, no matter how talented they could be.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 1973, Effortless and 2 others
Just asking can a manlet say 5,5ft or thereabouts or more ever hope to be a slayer with the right Face & frame or are they destined to roam the halls of "Inceldom" forever?

If so have you seen any? Since manletism is also a minority within it's own right, is that the reason why they're not as publicised as others or is it because they're simply unattractive being the same height as women?

The hugest slayer in my high school was like 175, he once had a GF that everyone would find hot (I mean she was kinda gl and had the good curves) that was a bit taller than him and he had to wear things like Timbs and airthingies sport shoes (those with the big heels)

Yes I know a few.

Last fall at a race I overhead the women’s team was debating who they thought was cute on the means team. They named some names and got to this Manlet with striking facial features. They said “Yeah he is so hot! But he’s such a short guy....”

Sergi

Lots of 5´5-5´7 in my country that slay like crazy. A few of them are unironically more popular than taller men with same PSL face. The difference? They are super low-inhib and extroverted.

You need to be atleast 5'11 to be a chad but yeah if your face is god tier, you can be a chad at 5'7. Under 5'6 ? No

Chad is always about being big.
You can be beautiful, pretty, sweet, nice but that's all.
Chad is facial aesthetics + masculinity.
Masculinity is all about being physically developed. Thick bones, long bones, big bones.

anyone who says no is coping

a certain level of facial looks trumps manletism.

Yes, easily. Lil uzi vert is 5'4 and fucks hot girls constantly. He's not even that gl, just huge niche appeal from status/fame maxing

You just need to be taller than girls

Its an oxymoron op

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
7044773b987e36e134b3c3e13d3fdd87
Colton Haynes

Hi ladies :chad::feelshehe:

ALSO WTF HE HAS THE SAME NARCY FACIAL EXPRESSION AS @belnar93 kek

The trainer at the gym I go to is a Chadlet. Chadly prettyboy face, sculpted body, but he's like 165 cm.

He's somewhat popular with the foids, and they always chat him up and show interest, but when a real Chad enters the gym, the foids forget about the Chadlets.

It's over for Chadlets.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Usum