Is it ever possible to ascend as a Manlet?

Is it ever possible to ascend as a Manlet?

• Total voters
Littleboy

Littleboy

Gold
As title suggests. If so what game do you suggest they play or cope do you think they should max out first?

Ps. I'm 5.5ft Manlet and fat. Ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
You can be a chadlite if you have a pretty face. Just gymmaxx, heightmaxx with biker boots and lifts. If that doesn't work, rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 6401
You can be a chadlite if you have a pretty face. Just gymmaxx, heightmaxx with biker boots and lifts. If that doesn't work, rope tbh
and ur prob above 5'5 saying this. U Cannot be a chad as a manlet i repeat U cannot. However i do agree with the roping.

As title suggests. If so what game do you suggest they play or cope do you think they should max out first?

Ps. I'm 5.5ft Manlet and fat. Ngl.
I did ascend few days ago (check previous post, it was a 8/10 roastie same height as me 5'4). Its much harder for us manlets u really have to dedicate a lot to ascend. I was in a 2 year relationship and it was real luck + simping . I honestly think there is no way in hell u can go red pill as a manlet. Blue pill is the pill u must swallow even if u like it or not. (its like taking a medication u don't like but u have to take it)

I do believe i will 100% naturally ascend in a third world country (where a girl is actually sexually attracted to me & not my money)

Keep looksmaxxing u will only gain like .2 points for each thing u hit as a manlet (ex . muscles , grooming , skin care) that only gives u +0.2 points as compared to a normie or chad who can get +2 for just having a nice haircut

Last edited:
  • +1
and ur prob above 5'5 saying this. U Cannot be a chad as a manlet i repeat U cannot. However i do agree with the roping.

I'm well above but I said chadlite not chad. Although if you have very good face I think even chad is possible, google Fabio Basile (first off the top of mind, but I'm sure there's plenty)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Gymmax, moneymax and surgerymax with some personalitymaxing on the side and you are good to go.

• +1
yea kinda but your limited to girls that are like 5'0-5'6 max lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1973 and Swagwaffle
yea kinda but your limited to girls that are like 5'0-5'6 max lol
no its the 5'0 midget bitches that demand a 6'3 guy. he's got better luck with a girl that's significantly taller than him and who doesn't place emphasis on height though such women are rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
no its the 5'0 midget bitches that demand a 6'3 guy. he's got better luck with a girl that's significantly taller than him and who doesn't place emphasis on height though such women are rare

That is scientifically unfounded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1973
How tall are you btw? Just curious ngl

• +1
  • +1
Yes. But you need to have other stuff to compensate for that. You can ascend boyo.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
All women are biologically wired to put emphasis on height, particularly the taller ones.
Well, this isn't a scientific hypothesis, it's a personal anecdote, I feel as though really tall women (6'0+) place less emphasis on height as compared to the manlettes who want to feel protected by daddy. It makes sense since if they were to only consider dating men who are taller than they are, they've already eliminated ~85% of guys so a lot of them drop the height standard. Again this is a personal observation.

• +1
Well, this isn't a scientific hypothesis, it's a personal anecdote, I feel as though really tall women (6'0+) place less emphasis on height as compared to the manlettes who want to feel protected by daddy. It makes sense since if they were to only consider dating men who are taller than they are, they've already eliminated ~85% of guys so a lot of them drop the height standard. Again this is a personal observation.

I get where you are coming from, but practically speaking a 4'10 woman is willing to date virtually men of any height (because every man is taller than her) while a 6'2 woman would like to date men which are taller than her, therefore she is more selective in terms of height, she may be more inclined to lower her standards but that is because her standards are much higher to begin with. The 4'10 woman will extremely rarely say that a 5'10 is too short while a 6'2 is likely to think so.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
I get where you are coming from, but practically speaking a 4'10 is willing to date virtually men of any height (because every men is taller than her) while a 6'2 women would like to date men which are taller than her, therefore she is more selective in terms of height, she may be more inclined to lower her standard but that is because her standards are much higher to begin what. The 4'10 woman will extremely rarely say that a 5'10 is too short while a 6'2 is likely to think so.
i guess that's correct. Either way a 5'5 manlet should always strive to reproduce with a really tall woman in order to maximize the potential height of his offspring and spare them from a lifetime of manletism.
I get where you are coming from, but practically speaking a 4'10 woman is willing to date virtually men of any height (because every man is taller than her) while a 6'2 woman would like to date men which are taller than her, therefore she is more selective in terms of height, she may be more inclined to lower her standards but that is because her standards are much higher to begin with. The 4'10 woman will extremely rarely say that a 5'10 is too short while a 6'2 is likely to think so.
Soon enough us 6 footers will be relegated to manlet status and females won't even acknowledge sub-6'3 males.

• +1