Can this be fixed in two weeks with Accutane?

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Ive been on retin a for three weeks and microdose 10 mg Accutane every two days a week , I eat lots of dairy but it's my greatest protein source idk what to do

Attachments

• IMG_20211210_232901.jpg
    IMG_20211210_232901.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20211210_232910.jpg
    IMG_20211210_232910.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
how is anyone supposed to know just start using it and you'll see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 6427, Hueless and 3 others
Acne is such a bitch
Especially if you have it when you're over 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and Sens
I'm ,21 thing is my skin texture is better now but acne is still there. I think it's because of dairy but it gives me protein so scared to cut it out
Acne is such a bitch
Especially if you have it when you're over 20

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I'm ,21 thing is my skin texture is better now but acne is still there. I think it's because of dairy but it gives me protein so scared to cut it out
Maybe, maybe not.
I tried it all even took pills and I still get acne, it's purely genetic if you still get it in your 20's

brutal you look like a suicide bomber here

This site is filled with acne-cels like myself and OP. If you have acne, it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427
Ya bro 😭 and this is the worst lighting I took it in to show it clearly. I hope the acne dies, been on skincare regimen for while and I can see some progress. From tom no sugar minimal dairy
brutal you look like a suicide bomber here

Ya bro 😭 and this is the worst lighting I took it in to show it clearly. I hope the acne dies, been on skincare regimen for while and I can see some progress. From tom no sugar minimal dairy
Go to a dermatologist they can fix it

Bro but I have access to Accutane and tret. Possible to fix?
The scars will stay forever. You need lasers, subcision and microneedling to minimise their appearance.

that wont be fixed in two weeks

Can it be reduced so it doesn't look too bad?
I dont know. I would just personally say that its quite bad and that you definitely need to run isotretinoin/accutane for a while and hope that it works (it usually does). But in two weeks it will not be gone, it takes a lot longer. You probably need a higher dose as well

I would definitely not eat much sugar or milk, for me I can see immediately how it affects my skin

Last edited:
The scars will stay forever. You need lasers, subcision and microneedling to minimise their appearance.
This was meant to be posted on another thread from another acne-cel. There are just so many acne-cels that I can't keep track.

Aside from enlarged pores, you don't have much scarring OP. Just use 0.1% tret to get rid of acne... if that doesn't work... low dose accutane... if that doesn't work high dose accutane... if that doesn't work... it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I dont know. I would just personally say that its quite bad and that you definitely need to run isotretinoin/accutane for a while and hope that it works (it usually does). But in two weeks it will not be gone, it takes a lot longer. You probably need a higher dose as well

My case is less severe, so I dont really know if I should take accutane because maybe I can cure it with bpo or tretinoin.
This was taken at night with bright overhead light in the morning it's not quite as bad and you can see my right side is much worse. Tom I'm hoping on 20 mg acc and already using tret 0.025, any benefits if I go to 0.1?

• +1
Ive been on retin a for three weeks and microdose 10 mg Accutane every two days a week , I eat lots of dairy but it's my greatest protein source idk what to do
There’s a much more effective way than accutane

27100569 8976 49ED 9160 AB64549DA6CB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 15827

I would definitely not eat much sugar or milk, for me I can see immediately how it affects my skin
Any benefits shifting to 0.1 tret from 0.025 ?

This was taken at night with bright overhead light in the morning it's not quite as bad and you can see my right side is much worse. Tom I'm hoping on 20 mg acc and already using tret 0.025, any benefits if I go to 0.1?
Sounds good to me. Maybe you can also continue with 10mg dose and see if that works as well (if you just started with accutane). And I would definitely avoid milk and refined carbs for a couple days and see how that affects the skin. From personal experience, it only takes one day or so until changes in diet are reflected on the skin

• +1
Sounds good to me. Maybe you can also continue with 10mg dose and see if that works as well (if you just started with accutane). And I would definitely avoid milk and refined carbs for a couple days and see how that affects the skin. From personal experience, it only takes one day or so until changes in diet are reflected on the skin
Bro like five days ago it was much better and the previous day before that I took an effort to not eat any sugar and drank only two glasses of milk ,( usual is 6-7) . I thought it was because of retin a but now that you mention it it may very well have been diet related. Thanks man!

• +1
Bro like five days it was much better and the previous day I took an effort to not eat any sugar and drank only two glasses of milk ,( usual is 6-7) . I thought it was because of retin a but now that you mention it it may very well have been diet related. Thanks man!

Cut out dairy and saw an improvement!

Attachments

• received_451198223040801.jpeg
    received_451198223040801.jpeg
    33.9 KB · Views: 0
  • USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1639330827914_6875851848843203685.jpeg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1639330827914_6875851848843203685.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I had pretty bad acne at 19-20 years old and accutane made it disappear quickly. from shit skin to god tier

• +1