Can this filler result be copied with genio/implants?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
If this guy wanted the same jaw but permanent and without filler, could he achieve it again with a permanent surgery?

• +1
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
Possibly…or at the very least he could get fairly close. Halfway between the two for sure. Beyond that, that’s A LOT of augmentation. The chin could probably be advanced that much with just genio, but the jawline, ramus and gonion are another story. To get that much, the implants would need to be very large meaning:
a) Surgeon has to be very skilled; and
b) There’s a higher risk of botched results

So it’s possible but challenging. One could always get implants and then get filler afterwards if they feel they still need more augmentation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 30679 and bradpittshairline
Possibly…or at the very least he could get fairly close. Halfway between the two for sure. Beyond that, that’s A LOT of augmentation. The chin could probably be advanced that much with just genio, but the jawline, ramus and gonion are another story. To get that much, the implants would need to be very large meaning:
a) Surgeon has to be very skilled; and
b) There’s a higher risk of botched results

So it’s possible but challenging. One could always get implants and then get filler afterwards if they feel they still need more augmentation.
is this dudes jaw angle area just filler no bone?

This guy is a user here I believe his user is @Cheat_Win

This would be very risky to replicate with an actual implant because it's risky and the surgeon must be skilled

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and bradpittshairline
This guy is a user here I believe his user is @Cheat_Win

This would be very risky to replicate with an actual implant because it's risky and the surgeon must be skilled
Did a wider jaw alone give him hollow cheeks by making skin tight?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, zura and RoyaleWithCheese
is it theoretically possible? yes

is it likely? no

you would need perfect implant design and jaw surgery planning, with a couple rounds of fat grafting/filler at the end.

the filler results look really good though, do you know the surgeon who did this?

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and RoyaleWithCheese
I believe what you are seeing is just a contour that didn’t exist before bc he had no jawline previously. He’s also probably leaner. Skin tightening effects are subtle and limited to the area that was augmented.

This guy was giga recessed and got a jaw implant from eppley
Looks like shit tho tbh too uncanny and u can tell he got work done
U need a bimax at this level of recession

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 28774 and RoyaleWithCheese
Implants with the great size and that's the problem : you need the good size

View attachment 2593921
I don't understand why he didn't even think about Bimax before implants

View attachment 2593921
Absolutely, his jaw just looks like a cardboard box. Fuck that.

That’s what you risk by demanding 15mm jaw implants. And insane doctors like Eppley will give it to you as long as you pay their fee.

Retaining harmony and a natural appearance must be the first priority.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Deleted member 30679
He looks old
Prob too lazy for a bimax which recovers a lot of time and recover and lots of pain
Tbh idk
I don't think it makes the skin tight, everything you see on him are fake bones that create the appearance of hollow cheeks

Looks possible

normies are retarded, they dont bother researching and just go to the "experts". Probably the type of guy to vote in accordance with the majority of his area and watch mainstream news.

Implants with the great size and that's the problem : you need the good size
I dont understand why would implants be different then filler. Cant filler just be looked at as injectable formable implant. Why would the filler look different than an implant.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
is it theoretically possible? yes

is it likely? no

you would need perfect implant design and jaw surgery planning, with a couple rounds of fat grafting/filler at the end.

the filler results look really good though, do you know the surgeon who did this?
I asked him before he didn't say
He said it was a double certified plastic surgeon with good reviews

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
normies are retarded, they dont bother researching and just go to the "experts". Probably the type of guy to vote in accordance with the majority of his area and watch mainstream news.

I dont understand why would implants be different then filler. Cant filler just be looked at as injectable formable implant. Why would the filler look different than an implant.
Both add volume yes but it's easier to find your ideal size with fillers. You have more control.
With implants, all you can do is : simulation with your skull but it's often deceiving. Then having the surgery done and praying...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 30679
Both add volume yes but it's easier to find your ideal size with fillers. You have more control.
With implants, all you can do is : simulation with your skull but it's often deceiving. Then having the surgery done and praying...
so basically to solve this we need better simulation tech. Or you get fillers until you find the ideal sizings, then do CT scan to measure the exact sizes needed, get fillers dissolved and replace them with implants of the same dimensions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I asked him before he didn't say
He said it was a double certified plastic surgeon with good reviews
That is interesting. My go-to would definitely be an oral maxillofacial surgeon who specializes in facial cosmetics. Much of a typical plastic surgeon’s training is on the body, doing general normie shit like liposuction and “tummy tucks”.

• +1
That is interesting. My go-to would definitely be an oral maxillofacial surgeon who specializes in facial cosmetics. Much of a typical plastic surgeon’s training is on the body, doing general normie shit like liposuction and “tummy tucks”.
I feel like any plastic surgeon with very good reviews would do
I think that you as a the patient should take the lead when it comes to telling the doc where to inject
Pretty sure @Cheat_Win had to tell his own filler doc where to inject

• Hmm...
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I feel like any plastic surgeon with very good reviews would do
I think that you as a the patient should take the lead when it comes to telling the doc where to inject
Pretty sure @Cheat_Win had to tell his own filler doc where to inject
Ideal would be a blackpilled surgeon who understands your goals and knows how to inject to get you there.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: penecompacto, HighClassMaxing, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Yes, and that nice filler result will look terrible soon enough, with that much slime floating around in his face to build the jaw angle up by roughly a cm per side.
But could this result be achieved with bimax and implants?

Just inject glorified glue into your face and watch it slowly fade away. Dude's 900IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and RealSurgerymax
in the long run it’s over for him but perhaps he can enjoy it for now

A lot of misinformed users here; it’s been like 4 years since I had fillers and i literally can’t see the filler disappearing(maybe 5% decrease every 6 months)or shifting/bloating. My face just looks better than ever at this point. I would have gotten implants but life circumstances weren’t optimal so filler was my best second choice. So far so good, especially since I got Volux on my jaw angles, it looks so sharp and yet natural.

I’m very careful with dimensions so yeah I have told my doctor where to inject, basically 2 pair of eyes are better than one, also is important to not have a narcissist as a doctor ;)

Yall should stop bashing fillers, both implants and fillers have their place, and one would be an idiot to not use what’s within their reach to improve their lives.

• +1
Reactions: vector, Deleted member 30679 and RoyaleWithCheese
A lot of misinformed users here; it’s been like 4 years since I had fillers and i literally can’t see the filler disappearing(maybe 5% decrease every 6 months)or shifting/bloating. My face just looks better than ever at this point. I would have gotten implants but life circumstances weren’t optimal so filler was my best second choice. So far so good, especially since I got Volux on my jaw angles, it looks so sharp and yet natural.

I’m very careful with dimensions so yeah I have told my doctor where to inject, basically 2 pair of eyes are better than one, also is important to not have a narcissist as a doctor ;)

Yall should stop bashing fillers, both implants and fillers have their place, and one would be an idiot to not use what’s within their reach to improve their lives.
Good shit man. I have heard that fillers end up lasting way longer than what they tell you.

Good shit man. I have heard that fillers end up lasting way longer than what they tell you.
Yeah, I would say chin lasts less, with Voluma at least, next time I will use Volux but I’m expecting at least 3-4 years of consistent results

• +1
Reactions: Leviticus
Genio/implant is even better than fillers, fillers end up looking like shit aftr time

Yeah, I would say chin lasts less, with Voluma at least, next time I will use Volux but I’m expecting at least 3-4 years of consistent results
In the OP pic it kind of looks like it improved your side profile, like it made you look more forward grown, is that because of the filler or is it just the angle the pic was taken?

Why volux and not radiesse?

Does the polyethylene jaw implants have the same effect?(the ones kovalovsky makes)@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
Does the polyethylene jaw implants have the same effect?

View attachment 2593921
Even with the shit result it’s crazy how much bones change the same person into something else

• +1
Even with the shit result it’s crazy how much bones change the same person into something else
True in his mind it's a good result
But any normal person would tell he got a jaw implant and it would instantly be a turn off for women in general

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
True in his mind it's a good result
But any normal person would tell he got a jaw implant and it would instantly be a turn off for women in general
True, but it’s hopeful seeing his soft features change so drastically with them. If sone right it can make u very attractive

• +1