CAN THIS GOOK BECOME ASIAN CHAD.( BRTUAL BLACKPILL ALERT!!!)

D

Deleted member 22135

CCPmaxx

@Cheesyrumble @Qazqa @190cm90kg @traveler @Nad @luljankybo @ReadBooksEveryday @RecessedSubhumanX @cloUder @TRUE_CEL @sibience
CAN KPOP PILL ASCEND THIS GOOK ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

EaNsf7p.jpeg
THIS IS AVG ASIAN I SEE EVERYDAY BTW.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 23017, fogdart and 23 others

poor ricecel

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Qazqa, Deleted member 24940 and 17 others

@Cheesyrumble @Qazqa @190cm90kg @traveler @Nad @luljankybo @ReadBooksEveryday @RecessedSubhumanX @cloUder @TRUE_CEL @sibience

EaNsf7p.jpeg

What a retarded gook. Whining to a bunch of ricecels on reddit when he still is a fat ass. I can only say whether or not he can ascend after he looses weight jfl

What a retarded gook. Whining to a bunch of ricecels on reddit when he still is a fat ass. I can only say whether or not he can ascend after he looses weight jfl

over for this gook too.

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
Northeast asian mogger

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
ITFxnWd.jpeg

Funny GIF

Why the fuck is this gook using this random pic of his back on tinder jfl. Mirin his autism

That said
I'm not gonna bully his face. Would be too easy of a target anyway
Most niggas have been in his place. He's delusional about the number of matches he wants, but I hope he at least ascends and gets a relationship with an MTB.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Reiraku, fogdart, Deleted member 5815 and 15 others
Looked at his Instagram. 9 followers and not a single like on any of his posts. Fucking brutal. I have some similar hobbies as him and get much more likes on my posts than him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Cheesyrumble, ROTTING and 1 other person
Jesus H Christ
I thought he was good when I read 6ft only to open his link and see this
View attachment DMwNS53_d.webp
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm gonna PM him a link to .is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, forevermirin and Deleted member 25938
Not the best at rating, but honestly he's a lost cause.
The only thing going for him is his 6ft height but he's balding on top of all the other failos (shit eye area, long midface etc)
He wouldn't even be top 55% in Japan, Korea or even China.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 25663, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
The rope awaits

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Its Over GIF

• So Sad
Also how does he go to the gym 5 days a week (according to him) and still have a body like this:
ITFxnWd.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, GuyFromSingapore, zharupodrugu and 2 others
you have to mog good looking guys because they're the ones who you're competing with if you want a girl, not this guy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
you have to mog good looking guys because they're the ones who you're competing with if you want a girl, not this guy
u just have to mog normies

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Also how does he go to the gym 5 days a week (according to him) and still have a body like this:
ITFxnWd.jpeg
Probably treadmillmaxxer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, zharupodrugu and lordgandy2000
Average aznmasculinity poster

Thanks for this I know feel better about myself

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane

EaNsf7p.jpeg

Saw 6 foot and his salary thought he was in a decent spot then the selfie pic.

Godamn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, bug_eye_blackcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

EaNsf7p.jpeg

Yeah, after he fixes his eye area, loses weight and Kpopmax

Thought he was all good when I saw his salary and height but damn his body and face fucks him up big time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and TeenAscender
Overall, if I had to give you a rating, I’d give you a 3/10 in all seriousness. You look extremely bad, and it’s only because you have no apparent deformities that you’re not any lower. You are out of shape, dirty, broke, self-deluded, and have dreams as high as the sky. Again I really don’t want you to take this the wrong way because I really do want the best for you, but right now your goal should be average, not Chad. It takes a combination of hard work and genetics for anyone to really reach that top echelon, and you haven’t even tried to reach the starting line. Take a few months and really try to reinvent yourself. Good luck brother

LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
its posts like this that remind me i dont have it that bad as a 6'2, big frame, black LTN. At least I have obvious CFD surgery can fix and have obvious good features (long pfl, eye lashes). And at least my failos are very obviously holding me back. I could easily fix my shit and end up a HTN. He has no path ins sight to even reach 5/10. @AscendingHero @fogdart @AscendingHero @smvmaxxertilllate @Racky

This guy has literally nothing going for him.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, fogdart and TeenAscender
This is proof that height paints a halo in one’s eyes without even seeing them.

When I read 6’0 I imagined a lean HTN faced Korean for some reason

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 21661
cancerfailed egghead chink. needs rope or paypigmaxx

This is proof that height paints a halo in one’s eyes without even seeing them.

When I read 6’0 I imagined a lean HTN faced Korean for some reason
For sure. I legit thought "what's this fool complaining about, 6ft Asian means he mogs 60% of ricebros" and then I saw his face.
But it's a doubled edged sword like if people only hear your height and you're subpar facially you're gonna disappoint hard.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
0223827B 0141 49EE A794 44F54259A96F

Last edited:

EaNsf7p.jpeg

Yes it’s possible bhai. I believe in him. Needs to lose weight, ditch glasses, grow out hair, shave off peach fuzz and get fit. He can easily looksmax into a k-pop star and slay all sorts of women including hoejabis.

• Woah
its posts like this that remind me i dont have it that bad as a 6'2, big frame, black LTN. At least I have obvious CFD surgery can fix and have obvious good features (long pfl, eye lashes). And at least my failos are very obviously holding me back. I could easily fix my shit and end up a HTN. He has no path ins sight to even reach 5/10. @AscendingHero @fogdart @AscendingHero @smvmaxxertilllate @Racky

This guy has literally nothing going for him.
brutal. all he can do is become CEO of a start-up and get abused by a crazy amazoness like that one ugly dog can't remember his name.

but in all fairness he can get his asian looksmatch, me and you both see it all the time. Asian chad with 500 matches tho? XDDDDDDDD.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior