can too much salt cause bulging eyes?

efidescontinuado

efidescontinuado

Poor audiophile
I have been consuming a lot of salt these days and my eyes looks like shit now, could be water retention?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18494
i think it was about sodium being related thyroid somehow. so can be true you better watch out.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Iodine in salt can give you thyroid problems if you are prone to it, and it can give you permanent bulging eyes, beware.

• Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Sitting on 22.5lbs of bloat from mk 677, and have 0 bulding eyes

Im sorry to tell you that you may be sitting in 2lbs of bloat and 20lbs of fat, idiot.
0 change in body composition

My body looks exactly the same except as before, and havent seen the change in my body from before and after, Idiot

Iodine in salt can give you thyroid problems if you are prone to it, and it can give you permanent bulging eyes, beware.
im actually only using sea salt since years

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
They say, there aren’t dumb questions, but only because they don’t know looksmax.org

0 change in body composition

My body looks exactly the same except as before, and havent seen the change in my body from before and after, Idiot
So you gained 22lbs and didn't see any change in your body? That's retarded, bro.

So you gained 22lbs and didn't see any change in your body? That's retarded, bro.
It is retarded. But i look prettymuch the exact same.

My ribcage is a lil wider and my shoukders broader and my face is bloated.

But ive barely gained any muscle or fat whatsoever

source? proof?