Can u eat cows liver raw?

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in mumbai
I just bought like 600g of real fucking cow liver, should i just eat like half of it raw like the liverking or what??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and BrahminBoss
Solution
A
its okay to eat raw but dont overdo it, having too much of a certain vitamin or mineral isn't healthy
its okay to eat raw but dont overdo it, having too much of a certain vitamin or mineral isn't healthy

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
Solution
Everything is edible if you're brave enough

• +1
It's just really hard to chew raw. You might waste a tons of time chewing it.

Humans invented fire and cooking for reasons, like eating liver. Eggs, and ground beef on the other hand are easy to eat raw.

But yah, you can eat everything raw except beans.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and TheLooxMaxingKing

Humans invented fire and cooking for reasons, like eating liver. Eggs, and ground beef on the other hand are easy to eat raw.

Yh, i was js thinking if u can get salmonella or that type of shit

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Yh, i was js thinking if u can get salmonella or that type of shit
Salmonella is like covid-19. It's over-hyped by the press, and only kills old people, very unhealthy people, and babies.

I've eaten tons of raw meat and never got sick. If you do get it, it's like a cold if you're healthy (it has a low mortality rate).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: silencio, TheLooxMaxingKing and gribsufer1
i mean nothing bad is gonna happen but why eat it raw? i eat it frequently cooked in tomato sauce with a ton of spices and it tastes delicious. dont know why id ruin the great taste

• +1
i mean nothing bad is gonna happen but why eat it raw? i eat it frequently cooked in tomato sauce with a ton of spices and it tastes delicious. dont know why id ruin the great taste
I dont like liver cooked at all, can u tell the recipe, i would like to start enjoying the taste since its also so healthy basically superfood

I heard that liver from a healthy, young and unmedicated animal is actually sweet and soft. Can you verify this?

• +1
I heard that liver from a healthy, young and unmedicated animal is actually sweet and soft. Can you verify this?
Yes its a bit harder than jelly and tastes very sweet, with a small hint of the raw organ taste. Its pretty good

Don't eat 300g of beef liver at once you are supposed to eat up to 200-300g PER WEEK.

You will get copper poisoning if you eat too much too frequent.

Use a site like Cronometer to check the micronutrient profile of whatever you are eating.

Last edited:

No in my case its very slimy and soft when raw
I used to eat it raw when I was a kid from time to time

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover