Can UEE fillers / fat grafts give you hooded eyes?

P

Pakicel

Kraken
I have slight UEE, which I want to get rid of. Can UEE fillers achieve this?

theoritacally yes but hooded eyes arent necessarily better than a little UEE
are you sure you need more hooding

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14166
The UEE looks fine from a straight on angle. But my eyes look buggy when I look down. I feel like O'Pry like hooding would improve my eye area tbh.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Can I send a pic of my eye area? And what kind of hooding I am trying to get?

all that waste of money meanwhile you could just do icehooding for 3 months and can save thousands of dollars

all that waste of money meanwhile you could just do icehooding for 3 months and can save thousands of dollars
no one actually documented legitimate proof of it though iirc, also are we sure it doesn’t cause damage to the eyes?

seems like cope tbh. But only need a little bit of filler to get me hooded eyes. I have slight UEE.

But can it give me fully hooded eyes?
depends, you can do it until you are satisfied.

if you are not in a hurry and dont like to waste your shekels to a random surgeon go for ice hooding.

no one actually documented legitimate proof of it though iirc, also are we sure it doesn’t cause damage to the eyes?
yes it doesnt damage the eye area you fucking pussy. you guys get multiple surgeries to look good which can go wrong in hundred ways but you are afraid of melting an ice cube on your eye.

i am currenty doing it, i get temporary pump, i am in second week. i will post my results when i am satisfied.
seems like cope tbh. But only need a little bit of filler to get me hooded eyes. I have slight UEE.
you guys are either one of this
1- never tried ice hooding
2- tried it for 1 week and gave up

"muh no proof" if you ever tried that shit you would realise that it actually works. i think there is like 2 or 3 posted results here.

Last edited:
Share before pics?
273160177 347446823702825 4428422094415330864 n
IMG 7705
IMG 7688

even when im bloated (pic from few months ago) my eyes get even more hooded but even if I'm anorexic like i am now they are hooded because fillers work

The UEE looks fine from a straight on angle. But my eyes look buggy when I look down. I feel like O'Pry like hooding would improve my eye area tbh.
theres more factors including that give the opry look besides fat pads
first off he has an amazing browridge
second he has ultra compressed orbitals
light eye color (not a10 but still great)
5 degree PCT
but having the fat pads is a requirement for the look

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
yes it doesnt damage the eye area you fucking pussy. you guys get multiple surgeries to look good which can go wrong in hundred ways but you are afraid of melting an ice cube on your eye.

i am currenty doing it, i get temporary pump, i am in second week. i will post my results when i am satisfied.

you guys are either one of this
1- never tried ice hooding
2- tried it for 1 week and gave up

"muh no proof" if you ever tried that shit you would realise that it actually works. i think there is like 2 or 3 posted results here.
Do the results stay if you stop doing it?

Do the results stay if you stop doing it?
there are people on this thread that lost their gains because they gave up after doing it for 1 month.

4-6 month is going to make a permanent effect i guess

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Did it for one month and had very small results, I have much uee. Should i keep doing it or just quit now?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Did it for one month and had very small results, I have much uee. Should i keep doing it or just quit now?
keep going, use ice mask and do it several times a day.

• Love it
So doing it two times a day can reduce much more uee? Lifefuel. Did you have good results?
more than two times tbh.

I did with ice it gave me temporary hooding but i never did consistently. 3 day at max in a row.

• Woah
more than two times tbh.

I did with ice it gave me temporary hooding but i never did consistently. 3 day at max in a row.
Fine, sounds good. I have temporary hooding just after it but it disappear in 1 hour, just had a very small improvement

• +1
Fine, sounds good. I have temporary hooding just after it but it disappear in 1 hour, just had a very small improvement
ice makes my eyes red so mask is way too better because you can use it for prolonged times.

• +1
ice makes my eyes red so mask is way too better because you can use it for prolonged times.
Have you seen a decent improvement with it? Normal ice hooding disappinted me, if In one month i won't get more results i'll stop it and then i could start the mask

• Hmm...
Have you seen a decent improvement with it? Normal ice hooding disappinted me, if In one month i won't get more results i'll stop it and then i could start the mask
as i said i didnt do it consistently i only got temporary hooding but search on forum there are several people who got results with mask.

• +1
as i said i didnt do it consistently i only got temporary hooding but search on forum there are several people who got results with mask.
Thank you, i'll search asap. Unfortunately i got much uee and it's a failo in my case. If it still is cope then i'll just do surgery.

• +1
Thank you, i'll search asap. Unfortunately i got much uee and it's a failo in my case. If it still is cope then i'll just do surgery.
botox is really good if you have major uee problem. only thing that bothers me about is you need to do it every 1-2 year.

• +1
botox is really good if you have major uee problem. only thing that bothers me about is you need to do it every 1-2 year.

Already know it, but like you said you have to do it every few months/every year. My eyebrows are straight but could become more positive tilted thanks to browridge growth, definitely need to wait and keep doing icecoping

Already know it, but like you said you have to do it every few months/every year. My eyebrows are straight but could become more positive tilted thanks to browridge growth, definitely need to wait and keep doing icecoping
tbh its kinda worth to do because you get legit hunter eyes, i just dont like it because if people learn that i do botox its going to be a status min for me.

tbh its kinda worth to do because you get legit hunter eyes, i just dont like it because if people learn that i do botox its going to be a status min for me.
Yea I’ve heard Botox can lower eyebrows. Have you done it before?