Hunter Eye Area with BOTOX to fix Upper Eyelid Exposure?

V

valhalar

Gold
I thought Botox for eye area was cope but @ascentium posted his eye ascention which he achieved with Botox alone to lower the brow.

**edit: these are not my eyes**

Before:

2BA59AF9 5CBF 4B0B AF2F 0E101A3909B0

7BAC893F 14CD 45A1 B231 576A3D869200

He asked the doctor this:
“showed her a morph of myself with the brow dropped, and described the ‘hooded eyes’ effect I wanted. She instantly knew what I was referring to, & I had 14 units at $9/unit injected into my frontalis & procerus muscles, the majority went into the frontalis. No fillers just Botox, & results rival a good % or surgical interventions.”

Result:

You can tell there is zero squinting there. I did a lot of googling and almost no plastic surgeons discuss doing this technique. Everything is about ‘lifting’ which makes the issue worse.

My eyes
My eye area is average but hardly an issue because of my lower third. However I still want to improve my looks: there is some upper eyelid exposure and it’s only half hooded on one eye which is annoying.

Could a similar Botox treatment in my forehead improve my upper eyelid symmetry and create a more hooded effect, or would it fail because my brown bone is pretty prominent? What do you guys think?

8D2A1665 3D76 4E9C 9392 776C859F4F8D

my eye area. I’ll prob try do a similar thing but mine would be less extreme cause my base is decent.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PotassiumMaxxer, Wishful, Kebab Master and 18 others
It looks really good.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, SteveRogers, Deleted member 17829 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Melo95, elzde95 and 3 others
lifefuel for bugeyecels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, redrum64389, Deleted member 24114 and 4 others
It’s easily the best and most natural eye area change I have seen. Good if you have decent eye shape but too much upper eyelid exposure.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 10 others
@Bewusst it's your time bro

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Lmao I’ve heard his rant before. Jfl plz why you gotta summon him. :feelswhy:
now he will tell you how idiot you are and you gonna die soon with paralysis or something like that

btw insane ascension eyewise. congrats

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member and 3 others
@randomvanish Yeah it’s not me. The bottom pic is mine and I wanna do something similar. Obviously my eyes aren’t fucked like his were tho.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and randomvanish
I thought Botox for eye area was cope but @ascentium posted his eye ascention which he achieved with Botox alone to lower the brow.

Before:

View attachment 1607343
View attachment 1607345

“showed her a morph of myself with the brow dropped, and described the ‘hooded eyes’ effect I wanted. She instantly knew what I was referring to, & I had 14 units at $9/unit injected into my frontalis & procerus muscles, the majority went into the frontalis. No fillers just Botox, & results rival a good % or surgical interventions.”

Result:
View attachment 1607348

You can tell there is zero squinting there. I did a lot of googling and almost no plastic surgeons discuss doing this technique. Everything is about ‘lifting’ which makes the issue worse.

My eyes
My eye area is average but hardly an issue because of my lower third. However I still want to improve my looks: there is some upper eyelid exposure and it’s only half hooded on one eye which is annoying.

Could a similar Botox treatment in my forehead improve my upper eyelid symmetry and create a more hooded effect, or would it fail because my brown bone is pretty prominent? What do you guys think?

View attachment 1607368
my eye area. I’ll prob try do a similar thing but mine would be less extreme cause my base is decent.
Incredible results tbh

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
Wtf his eyes look way more deep set?? Is this really just Botox?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
@Bewusst it's your time bro
I've said enough. At the end of the day, everyone's responsible for his own decisions. My take on this is obvious, but I don't expect others who haven't had the same experience to take my advice

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and randomvanish
Looks very good.

Wtf his eyes look way more deep set?? Is this really just Botox?
Yeah he refused to do filler. It’s just the fat moving down over eyes giving that effect.

Anyone got any idea if this would work on my eyes?

Anyone got any idea if this would work on my eyes?
Yeah it will work if you have UEE but you need heavy amount of filler on the frontaralis muscle

Yeah it will work if you have UEE but you need heavy amount of filler on the frontaralis muscle
Ok. That dude did it with zero filler, only Botox alone. Ideally I would try and do the same as filler around the eyes is dangerous.

Ok. That dude did it with zero filler, only Botox alone. Ideally I would try and do the same as filler around the eyes is dangerous.
Botox works better

Thats what I said
You wrote in your first response “you need heavy amount of filler on the frontaralis muscle”, which is why we both got confused by your response. I am assuming you meant to say Botox.

You wrote in your first response “you need heavy amount of filler on the frontaralis muscle”, which is why we both got confused by your response. I am assuming you meant to say Botox.
Yeah I meant Botox my bad

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
It looks really good.
Is it legit? Seems to good to be true, his eyes seem more deepset even when lifting the eyebrows up:Comfy::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Korea
Jesus that looks great

Is it legit? Seems to good to be true, his eyes seem more deepset even when lifting the eyebrows up:Comfy::feelsgood:
Maybe so, but I thought Botox strained muscle movement, so he should be able to use his eyebrow muscles that much right?

Idk.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar

Before:

View attachment 1607343
View attachment 1607345

Result:
View attachment 1607348

My eyes

View attachment 1607368
Legit did nothing

Shit looks amazing but what are the long-term complications of repeated botox use? I'm asking because I think you´ll have to get this done every 9 months or so? Might be more, might be less.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and fuckedupmanlet
Shit looks amazing but what are the long-term complications of repeated botox use? I'm asking because I think you´ll have to get this done every 9 months or so? Might be more, might be less.
It’s pretty safe. Temporary complications are about 1/300 cases and fade. Botulism is 1 in 1 million and can fuck you up good. And yeah prob every 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I ascended hard but you may not be able to. Send me pics and I will assess .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 16834 and valhalar
I ascended hard but you may not be able to. Send me pics and I will assess .

This is one of the most powerful contributions to the looksmax community. I remember reading this on lookism and being in awe.

Great job 👏

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and valhalar
It’s pretty safe. Temporary complications are about 1/300 cases and fade. Botulism is 1 in 1 million and can fuck you up good. And yeah prob every 6 months.
isn't that brow area is one of the most dangerous are on the face though?

isn't that brow area is one of the most dangerous are on the face though?
Fillers are dangerous there, if they get into the eye. Botox should be okay.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 16834 and randomvanish
Fillers are dangerous there, if they get into the eye. Botox should be okay.
Isnt botox same as filler in a sense that they are both substance and its a risk of migration?

Isnt botox same as filler in a sense that they are both substance and its a risk of migration?
Botox is routinely injected around the eyes, crows feet and forehead to reduce wrinkles, and you don't really hear of many complications. Filler on the other hand, if injected into the forehead, can travel in the veins into the back of the eye and cause blindness.

Based on a doctors answer here, the risk with botox is not the same as with fillers.

Botox is routinely injected around the eyes, crows feet and forehead to reduce wrinkles, and you don't really hear of many complications. Filler on the other hand, if injected into the forehead, can travel in the veins into the back of the eye and cause blindness.

Based on a doctors answer here, the risk with botox is not the same as with fillers.
Can you share more pics with your eyes now from a 3-4 meters away? Crazy ascenion

Can you share more pics with your eyes now from a 3-4 meters away? Crazy ascenion
As I wrote at the top of the post, it is not my ascension, it is @ascentium. He hasn't done another post with more photos.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Do you guys think something similar can happen if i ice Hood my brows? I noticed some fat gains but not enough since im not doing it regularly???

Thoughts @Bewusst @Korea @randomvanish

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Do you guys think something similar can happen if i ice Hood my brows? I noticed some fat gains but not enough since im not doing it regularly???

Thoughts @Bewusst @Korea @randomvanish
I would guess botox is faster, but probably kind of inaccurate. So ice hooding makes you gain fat there? I need to try that then lol.

Last edited:
I would guess botox is faster. So ice hooding makes you gain fat there? I need to try that then lol.
Not sure cause in theory celebs use ice therapy to get rid of fat on some places but i heard it creates a different and interesting effect on brows where fat first shrinks and THEN you gain back more fat thus making a hooded effect

I def noticed my eye area changing slightly with eyelid pulling + ice hoodin (both eyelids and brows) and castor oil (cold pressed)

Only problem is im not consistent enough

Not sure cause in theory celebs use ice therapy to get rid of fat on some places but i heard it creates a different and interesting effect on brows where fat first shrinks and THEN you gain back more fat thus making a hooded effect

I def noticed my eye area changing slightly with eyelid pulling + ice hoodin (both eyelids and brows) and castor oil (cold pressed)

Only problem is im not consistent enough
Yeah I don't wanna do hood pulling cause it will stretch out the skin and in the long term I'd be worried about wrinkles

it might be legit. i tried like a week even that made my eyes somehow, "fatty". however, I'm done with these methods. go get botox.
faster, proven, legit.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 16834 and valhalar