Can volufiline cause eyebags?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
I am using volufiline to get rid of hollow undereyes, been using it for about a month and maybe seen a slight difference. The thing is that I read a lot of people on Reddit saying it just turned their hollow under eyes into eyebags, which I am not sure how happens but if anyone knows if it’s a possibility please tell me. Also I read it makes the skin more oily which means if it doesn’t work I am just increasing the pores under my eyes for no reason

Ngl I used it everyday for months and nothing happened. Didn't do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Vajra-
Ngl I used it everyday for months and nothing happened. Didn't do anything.
How did you apply it, add drops of volufiline to your moisturiser so it’s able to be absorbed better and don’t wash it off after leaving it on for a few minutes, apply it before you sleep so it’s absorbed overnight whilst ur resting

How did you apply it, add drops of volufiline to your moisturiser so it’s able to be absorbed better and don’t wash it off after leaving it on for a few minutes, apply it before you sleep so it’s absorbed overnight whilst ur resting
Tried straight up for 2 months and with moisturizer for 1, both before bed letting it sit overnight. Didn't recieve any effects.