Can we agree that Jeff Seid has the best eye area among all chads?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
He's certainly not the ultimate Gigachad alone because of his height, but his eye area is unmoggable.

Lucky motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
he does srs, his eye area is some next level shit. he would mog if he was taller and had a better skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
He is a giga Chad due to his face, body, height, status. God tier eye area.

IMG 20181218 213408

Is he height frauding? :feelshaha:

this Is better imo

A08A7BE4 4492 4C3A 8383 64729D9E70F6

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
He looks like a chink, NGL.

He gets halloed,his face is shit for a chad

So funny how people in Comments say "tHaT sHaPe is EasILy aChiEveable nAtUral brooooo"

Reminder he is 18 in this pic. And most of the Time this comes from powermanlets close to 20% bodyfat. No shit sherlock you can achieve that mass on bulk! But not One of these fuckers got to that bodyfat percentage. There would be nothing Left of them.

Imo thats a dead give away this extremely popping muscles at <10 %. All guys who got to that Level look deflated af. Abs shrunken into the stomach.

And Jeff looked like that 24/7 , 365/1

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 281
Yes his main flaw is his nose size or rather the tip of the nose

Scratch that, his main flaw is his double digit iq

Good PFW
Not enough PFL
Brows could be thicker

Very good eye area, but by no means unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
So funny how people in Comments say "tHaT sHaPe is EasILy aChiEveable nAtUral brooooo"

Reminder he is 18 in this pic. And most of the Time this comes from powermanlets close to 20% bodyfat. No shit sherlock you can achieve that mass on bulk! But not One of these fuckers got to that bodyfat percentage. There would be nothing Left of them.

Imo thats a dead give away this extremely popping muscles at <10 %. All guys who got to that Level look deflated af. Abs shrunken into the stomach.

And Jeff looked like that 24/7 , 365/1
This! People don't understand that adding mass is not the same as adding lean mass.

Idk, I just don't see it, there is some uncanny valley factor about him.
David Laid mogs him into oblivion even though his eye area is "worse"
Nah, more cope.

Idk, I just don't see it, there is some uncanny valley factor about him.
David Laid mogs him into oblivion even though his eye area is "worse"
The the super squinted eyes and giant block face. He's so aesthetic that he comes full circle and just looks uncanny valley

The the super squinted eyes and giant block face. He's so aesthetic that he comes full circle and just looks uncanny valley
What does uncanny valley even mean?

What does uncanny valley even mean?
Long story short: the more human something inanimate looks, the cuter it is, until a certain point, then it just starts looking... wrong, the "uncanney valley" is the sudden drop in cuteness we see if we put it on a graph.

Long story short: the more human something inanimate looks, the cuter it is, until a certain point, then it just starts looking... wrong, the "uncanney valley" is the sudden drop in cuteness we see if we put it on a graph.
View attachment 8588
So basically, said looks to masculine/creepy?

So basically, said looks to masculine/creepy?
I think he's saying that the model guy looks so different to "normal" people that he stops looking like a person and a creepy looking copy, in his opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I think he's saying that the model guy looks so different to "normal" people that he stops looking like a person and a creepy looking copy, in his opinion.
Ahh okay.

That's some next level squintcelling

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and SubhumanOverload
Gosh I wish I looked like him.

God tier eye area. Meanwhile I’m rotting with senpaku eyes. FUCK

Close set ogre eyes but still impressive zhat his lower eye support is on fleek even at extreme low bodyfat. He has some good bones there but the ipd destroys it all

Edit: his pfl is alao pretty shit

Edit 2: fuark i just realized that his eye area is pretty similar to mine. Its over for us.

Last edited:
Lacks harmony

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
his eyes are close to his worst feature

of course autists fall for le hunter eyes xD meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Nibba
He has a good eye area but it's not the best. His eyebrows need to be thicker.