Can we do something useful for once and blackpell a reddit incel in denial

i thought multiple people already tried blackpilling him, its over if he doesnt want to learn

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Vvvvxxxx and Subhuman trash
Why would you? Are you selling ropes?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NONE, sandcelmuttcel, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
You guys are dicks, crabs in a bucket pulling people down to your misery. Nothing wrong with guys being deluded if it helps them get through life. How would you feel if guys on the internet were doing this to your son?

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Norwooder, TheEndHasNoEnd and 17 others
Keep coping for his chin height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Better chin tan me ngl

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
You guys are dicks, crabs in a bucket pulling people down to your misery. Nothing wrong with guys being deluded if it helps them get through life. How would you feel if guys on the internet were doing this to your son?
Delusion is more dangerous. Sometimes the truth is a kindness

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
no bruh, fuck that. living every single day as though it's hell on earth just to know the "truth" is not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Norwooder, g00lian and 6 others
he needs to be blackpilled or else life will rape him, well it already has I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, sandcelmuttcel and Mike141

no, but he's not my son

Not in this case, most guys who get blackpilled say they are more miserable but cant un-see the truth. Its especially negative to somebody who is a truecel and has no hope of ever ascending (like this guy).

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NONE, dachad, Warlow and 8 others
no, but he's not my son

Well this is somebodies son, and grandson, so have some empathy for the guy, his life is tough enough as it is looking like that. Talk about taking down your own kind.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Deleted member 5912, Carl-o and 2 others
Jfl he really used that title? Over for him

Well this is somebodies son, and grandson, so have some empathy for the guy, his life is tough enough as it is looking like that. Talk about taking down your own kind.
Ok nigger

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Hero of the Imperium and Edgar
He's gigalow iq to look like that and not be blackpilled, leave him be

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
FFS let him be.

He says he's a 4 IRL, he's slightly delusional but he's at least improving social skills instead of jerking off to male models while dissecting ES ratios on a forum.

Funny that's exactly what I thought and said to ppl in elementary school when I felt pity for a guy getting bullied.
Dunno why I couldn't have true empathy for the guy, so I forced it through his parents.

Pretty weird if you think about it.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Warlow, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
He's gigalow iq to look like that and not be blackpilled, leave him be
Yeah let him cope in peace tbh, some of us are just born to cope and live life to flow by

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
y’all are faggots for trying to make him miserable and know his “place”

lol do you Guys hear yourselves right now you sound like horrible people.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Lars, Carl-o and 5 others
FFS let him be.

He says he's a 4 IRL, he's slightly delusional but he's at least improving social skills instead of jerking off to male models while dissecting ES ratios on a forum.

Funny that's exactly what I thought and said to ppl in elementary school when I felt pity for a guy getting bullied.
Dunno why I couldn't have true empathy for the guy, so I forced it through his parents.

Pretty weird if you think about it.

Well I can have empathy for the guy, but I'm using parents in this case for people who already dont have empathy for the dude.

Sometimes people are dicks even, but through parental empathy I dont like seeing those dicks get fucked up lol. Its brutal when you consider how much investment and love parents put into their kid, just for the kid to get fucked up over nothing.

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Carl-o, NVRH and 1 other person
Well I can have empathy for the guy, but I'm using parents in this case for people who already dont have empathy for the dude.

Sometimes people are dicks even, but through parental empathy I dont like seeing those dicks get fucked up lol. Its brutal when you consider how much investment and love parents put into their kid, just for the kid to get fucked up over nothing.

Guess I didn't have any empathy for the kids getting bullied but I knew I had to, so I used their parents to trigger an almost similar feeling.

Tbh when I see people complaining over and over on this website, I sometimes feel the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
From this thread:

He is asking to be rated:

No autistic blackpill terminology please. Make it sound like genuine foid language. Thank you.

tag him in other posts and tell the truecel to give up

He can't ascend anyways

Its hard to blackpill legit truecels
Weed tried to blackpill onecooldude123 and hamlossus for years with 0 results

He got zero replies on his Reddit post.
Women ignore him.

Brutal confirmations.

He is not even softmaxxed in looks at all.
Get contact lenses and hairstyle, is applicable

Please reply with a picture with his selfie and Cavill in the same image
Thank you in advance

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
I'd be interested to see what kind of parents produced such trucel

Looks like Lovecraft tbh
H P Lovecraft June 1934

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Warlow
"don't try to blackpill me, incels"

it is so brutally over for him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 8765
I almost threw up

This is foid talk. I couldn't tell if it was written by a foid or not, until I realised that it's Reddit which is made up of virtue-signalling landwhales that still have more SMV than everyone on this forum combined :

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Idk for real why this forum is soo fuckking full of bullies.

We are all on the same boat at the end; we got the blackpill and we are trying to go through our life.
When it’s possible we try to ascend when it’s not we rope or cope.
Why can’t you show some empathy and understand that he didn’t do anything to recive such look?
No one of us uglies did something to deserve our grotesque look.

so let’s start to support each others at least

He can’t ascend that much so leave it be. Let him in his world; he would be much happier than all of us

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Deleted member 20239, Deleted member 4797 and 4 others

We are all on the same boat at the end; we got the blackpill and we are trying to go through our life.
Why can’t you show some empathy and understand that he didn’t do anything to recive such look?

true though, now u make me feel bad. how do i delete the thread.

His life should be a walking blackpill
he clearly knows what it is
If hes still in denial then he needs to KYS at that stage

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 8765

He can’t ascend that much so leave it be. Let him in his world; he would be much happier than all of us
True
But hes gonna be a betabuxx if not an onlyfans simp or someshit so I'd rather blackpill this abomination

So we should shelter him from reality?
JFL

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
So we should shelter him from reality?
JFL
He gonna be happier than all of us. So why would you blackpill him if he doesn’t want to be miserable like us?

• +1
Reactions: NONE, Deleted member 4797 and SadnessWYJ
to all the soys who say don't blackpill him: FUCK YOU.
getting blackpilled cured my depression. I didn't know why people treated me like utter shit I thought I was cursed or it was my personality JFL being blupilled incel is life on hell mode let him know where he stands

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Amnesia, Deleted member 7823 and 1 other person