Can we have a discussion about Genioplasties

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s confirmed, I’m getting it. I need all info and want to be fully blackpilled on this so I know exactly what to get. So if you know anything, I’d like to hear it below.

genioplasty site:looksmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ProjectAscension, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
go rather for chin wing

go rather for chin wing
Thought about it. Thought about implant too, but genio can legit make your entire jaw angle look different

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Thought about it. Thought about implant too, but genio can legit make your entire jaw angle look different
as far i know from surgeons, genio Can only move your lower third forward, and gets you a better side.
but your jawline won't gain wideness, compared to chin wing.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
as far i know from surgeons, genio Can only move your lower third forward, and gets you a better side.
but your jawline won't gain wideness, compared to chin wing.
In my case, the forwardness of my chin would actually show more of my jaw angle though if that makes sense. Besides, I am confident I can maybe get more jaw width with age, T maxxing (maybe roids), weight gain and chewmaxxing

• +1
In my case, the forwardness of my chin would actually show more of my jaw angle though if that makes sense. Besides, I am confident I can maybe get more jaw width with age, T maxxing (maybe roids), weight gain and chewmaxxing
it can make sense yes but only sunsidiary.
you Can hope on roids though, since mandible can growth until 30 yo.
the pro of a genio is that it's way less intrusive.

im kinda confused about genioplasties, they only move your chin straight forward, not increasing any chin height right?
well since every jaw is atleast slightly angled (not many people at all have a gonial angle of 90)
then wouldnt the result look weird? like this:

Any information on the cut maxfacs do? I imagine wide as possible would be ideal. Genioplasty can rotate the chin CCW too, my surgeon appears to only do linear advancement.

im kinda confused about genioplasties, they only move your chin straight forward, not increasing any chin height right?
well since every jaw is atleast slightly angled (not many people at all have a gonial angle of 90)
View attachment 289207
usually they do a genio After a bimax/lf1/bsso

View attachment 289207
No they can add or take height and projection, just not width

• +1
Any information on the cut maxfacs do? I imagine wide as possible would be ideal. Genioplasty can rotate the chin CCW too, my surgery appears to only do linear advancement.
this, you need to ask for the maximum possible growth without sides effects.most surgeons dgaf about aesthetics

No they can add or take height and projection, just not width
so usually they also give you a little bit of chin height? like a few mms or something?

this, you need to ask for the maximum possible growth without sides effects.most surgeons dgaf about aesthetics
Why the maximum possible growth?
so usually they also give you a little bit of chin height? like a few mms or something?
Probably more like a cm or so tbh

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
Why the maximum possible growth?
i mean as long as it correlated with perfect anteface you should ask for the maximum, as one should ask for bimax due to all the others facial impact

Probably more like a cm or so tbh
damn... thats wayyy too much
what if your chin : philtrum ratio is already perfect but you want like 6-8mm more chin projection
they just completely fuck up your ratio??
in your case for the surgery are you actually also looking for chin height along with extra projection

damn... thats wayyy too much
what if your chin : philtrum ratio is already perfect but you want like 6-8mm more chin projection
they just completely fuck up your ratio??
in your case for the surgery are you actually also looking for chin height along with extra projection
You don’t have to have chin height altered, it’s just that they CAN. I may have my lengthened by a few mm but it’s more projection for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Vidyacoper