Can we live life happily being sober ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Title ?
Can we live happily without intoxicating substances like nicotine , alcohol , weed , cocaine etc ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and BrahminBoss
yea it’s easy
u just won’t ever be that insanely happy
unless u fuck stacy or smth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, try2beme, Mainstream and 5 others
The dopamine from being chad and mogging is enough, but weed and alcohol is a nice quick dopamine boost.

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, BrahminBoss, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
being healthy and clear headed feels great but sometimes i do miss being fucked up

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
none of those things make life “happier”, they just trick your mind to produce short-term dopamine that in the end fucks up your dopeamine receptors and creates an increasing threshold that becomes harder to meet.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, try2beme, Dr. Mog and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
beer isnt too bad in moderation
Beer is total shit for me personally
I absolutely hate the taste of it , remember drinking it for the first time actually had to add in sugar to drink it and it became even worse + alcohol content is barely like 7%
Whereas with whiskey it tastes decent enough to drink neat and alcohol content is 42-43%

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, murdah and Wallenberg
Title ?
Can we live happily without intoxicating substances like nicotine , alcohol , weed , cocaine etc ?
get a hobby

The dopamine from being chad and mogging is enough, but weed and alcohol is a nice quick dopamine boost.
weed is gay tho id rather use adderall and be productive while mogging.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Once you try uppers you realise nothing even comes close

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and tombradylover
Once you try uppers you realise nothing even comes close
realized this recently. Amazing to have that euphoric high while also being hella productive and feeling like nothing can stop u. U simply don't get that same sharpness and edge with weed although its nice to do and chill out once in a while

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
Beer is total shit for me personally
I absolutely hate the taste of it , remember drinking it for the first time actually had to add in sugar to drink it and it became even worse + alcohol content is barely like 7%
Whereas with whiskey it tastes decent enough to drink neat and alcohol content is 42-43%
Lol, sugar is probably worse than alcohol, and mixing them is even worse health-wise than each of them separately. Some beers have little bad taste, I just discovered recently an Indian pale ale, with a slightly sweet and fruity taste that's easily drinkable.
611b5397db5dd323824668b2_Imperial%20IPA.png

none of those things make life “happier”, they just trick your mind to produce short-term dopamine that in the end fucks up your dopeamine receptors and creates an increasing threshold that becomes harder to meet.
Will it go back to normal if i quit

Yea u just need to get laid

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl